Fashion & Accessories Clearance
26 Members and 11361 Guests Online

clista's Activity

Re: ATRIAL FIBRILLATION AND POSSIBLE PACEMAKER

In Health & Fitness 1406195182.713

I was recently in hospital with a-fib and congestive heart failure. I was put on meds to help with the a-fib and congestive failure. If that didn't work, I was going have a mini defibrilater put in. I had a test to see if the medication had helped. The cardiologist decided right now I don't need the defibrilater. I am doing well but have good days and bad days. I need to learn I can't rush around and try to do everything. Good luck, take your meds. Continue Reading

Re: Who Needs Paula Deen When There's The Pioneer Woman

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405781018.853

I adore Pioneer Woman. I read her bio, "Tractor Wheels and Black Heels". She has great recipes. great personality. My famiy were farmers and ranchers. My husband asked one of my uncles how many cattle he had. When My uncle said, I don't really know, probably around 20,000, My husband didn't recover for about an hour. It is very hard work. Continue Reading

Re: Wow! Aimee K's Wedding Ring

In Jewelry Talk 1405365311.19

My grand daughter got married at a castle on the Conecticut river. Beautiful place. Continue Reading

Re: How frequently do u get your hair cut?

In Beauty Banter 1405197882.51

I have my appointments set up for every 5 weeks. Continue Reading

Re: Carpel Tunnel Surgery

In Health & Fitness 1404552532.153

I had both hands done. Not a long recovery. I also had to have both hands "rebuilt" due to arthritis.. Pin put in, etc. Long recovery. Carpal tunnel is a breeze. I have had implants in both feet and 3 back surgeries, carpal tunnel is easy. Continue Reading

Re: Fashion Day Preview

In Fashion Talk 1398880839.093

The preview looks pretty dreadul to me Continue Reading

I Guess It Is Just Me

Last Reply by violann 1393770347.68 | Started by clista in Fashion Talk

These floppy, , no shape vests just don't make sense to me. They look sloppy and I can't get the point. Continue Reading

Medication adjustment

Last Reply by RetRN 1393180487.21 | Started by clista in Health & Fitness

Came home from hospital 3 days ago, congestive heart failure and A-Fib. The medication is making me so dizzy and light headed. Does anyone know if I will adjust to meds, or is this permanent? Continue Reading

Re: Grown men walking around stores in football jerseys

In Fashion Talk 1391593039.697

On 2/2/2014 Reever said: nanciJ, I'm referring to the 1950s and 60s. I just don't like the trend to "casual". I think we have taken it to an extreme. ITA, sloppy ia athe "fashion Sloppy is the fashion now, I hate it. 'now, male and female. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 90
1 2 3 4 ...90Next