97 Members and 18363 Guests Online

clista's Activity

Re: Slow shipping

In Q Did What? 1425215991.863

Since they lowered the shipping cost, it has taken an eternity to get my packages. Continue Reading

Re: The aftermath of being in ICU

In Health & Fitness 1424180623.25

I have had 3 back surgeries, spent an entire summer in the hospital and am in constant pain. I recently had congestive heart failure and a-fib. Yes you can get depressed , I choose not to. I have had other surgeries also due to arthritis. There are a lot of things I can't do, but I have someone to clean my house and someone to do my yard work. I don't like it this way, but I try to make the best of it. I have to take narcotic pain meds. I think there are a lot of people who are in worse condition than I am. I thank God for my good doctors and the people who took care of me in the hospital. I ... Continue Reading

Strange phone call

Last Reply by Peaches McPhee 1418330387.313 | Started by clista in Viewpoints

It is 6:00 AM. I just received a call from someone who could barely speak English. He said he was calling about the loss of my computer. I hung up. Life gets stranger every day. Continue Reading

Re: What changed?

In The Q We Love 1418294872.813

It isn't just you. All you said is how I feel. I just don't watch any more. Shipping costs prevent me from buying. If other companies can offer free shipping,why is it a problem for QVC to at least offer reasonable shipping. The offerings now are so far out there that they are silly I would not wear alot of the stuff to a dog fight. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone like Aveda?

In Beauty Banter 1416999883.26

I recently changed to an Aveda salon, Love the hair dresser and the Aveda products. The perm is excellent and the shampoo and conditioner leave my hair shiney and soft.. Love it. Continue Reading

Re: Hand mixer?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416999655.15

I have KA stand and hand mixer. Both hard working, would not consider anything but Kitchen Aid. Continue Reading

Re: So, You do not like turkey......What do you cook?????????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416914399.55

Prime rib, baked potatos, parm mushrooms, salad and pecan pie. Continue Reading

Re: OT What charities do you support

In Fashion Talk 1415617003.057

I donate to ASPCA and Humane Society, and Good Will. I used to donate time to church, hospital auxialry, bell choir, voice choir, but health does not allow me to do that now. I miss doing it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 92
1 2 3 4 ...92Next