Just-Reduced Clearance
67 Members and 9306 Guests Online

clista's Activity

Re: I REALLY WANT A "WOW" BAG

In All About Handbags 1411034713.6

I have Isaac's A257581 in blue. I had carried it to the grocery store, and gave it to DH to hold for me while I shopped. He talks to the girls at the courtesy desk while I shop. They took the bag and put it on their counter behind the glass partition. They fell in love with it and customers who saw it wanted to know where they could get it. It is a beauty. Isaac makes beautiful bags, leather is soft and styles perfect. Continue Reading

Re: Z pac 5 day dosage side effects

In Health & Fitness 1410791848.32

I took it only one time and lost my hearing, some of my hearing has come back, but not totally. Hearing loss is aside effect for about 1% of peoplewho take it.I am so priveleged to be in that 1 %. Continue Reading

Re: The Quickest Way to Pack Like a Pro

In Fashion Talk 1410705201.97

Get the zipper cubes from Beanor any travel store put shirts in one, pants in another etc. You don't have to unpack anything, just ttake out the cube you want.Tings do not get wrinkled, because they do not move aaround. The ridiculous rolling things is ust that ridiculous. Try these cubes, I have traveled all over Europe, China, Egypt, etc. Believe me this is the best way. Continue Reading

Re: Opinions on a Joan Rivers Tribute

In Joan Rivers 1410286628.32

I think it is time to move on. Continue Reading

Re: Diagnosed with Cataract...

In Health & Fitness 1406909485.05

Cataract surgery is no big deal. Immediate recovery. Continue Reading

Re: FALL FASHIONS, JESSICA RABBIT, AND THEY'RE BACK!

In Q Did What? 1406889574.93

If you want clown clothes or want to imitate a bag lady, these 2 are the ones to pick. I don't care what anybody says, Lisa and Rinna are beyond ridiculous. Continue Reading

Re: ATRIAL FIBRILLATION AND POSSIBLE PACEMAKER

In Health & Fitness 1406195182.713

I was recently in hospital with a-fib and congestive heart failure. I was put on meds to help with the a-fib and congestive failure. If that didn't work, I was going have a mini defibrilater put in. I had a test to see if the medication had helped. The cardiologist decided right now I don't need the defibrilater. I am doing well but have good days and bad days. I need to learn I can't rush around and try to do everything. Good luck, take your meds. Continue Reading

Re: Who Needs Paula Deen When There's The Pioneer Woman

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405781018.853

I adore Pioneer Woman. I read her bio, "Tractor Wheels and Black Heels". She has great recipes. great personality. My famiy were farmers and ranchers. My husband asked one of my uncles how many cattle he had. When My uncle said, I don't really know, probably around 20,000, My husband didn't recover for about an hour. It is very hard work. Continue Reading

Re: Wow! Aimee K's Wedding Ring

In Jewelry Talk 1405365311.19

My grand daughter got married at a castle on the Conecticut river. Beautiful place. Continue Reading

Re: How frequently do u get your hair cut?

In Beauty Banter 1405197882.51

I have my appointments set up for every 5 weeks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 91
1 2 3 4 ...91Next