Shoes & Handbags Offers
73 Members and 10495 Guests Online

PatPrende's Activity

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397748673.047

Indy certainly kept this forum lively, and interesting, with her joyful posts about the new pieces of Judith Ripka jewelry she received. She was a VIP among a great group of gals who rarely, if ever, post on this forum any longer. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, we did enjoy forum conversations, coupled with an occasional phone chat/email. Continue Reading

Re: How Are You Styling Your Ripka Today?

In Judith Ripka 1395987151.777

On 3/27/2014 Sheesh said: On 3/27/2014 PatPrende said: Today I was inspired by the new Brown Monaco watch. I am wearing brown leggings and a black/brown stylized animal print top. I have chosen some retired JRQ SQ/Citrine dangle earrings to compliment. (These earrings also came in shades of amethyst, so will be great with Purple Monaco watch.) Retired JRQ cuff with three oval SQ on my right wrist and JR SQ ring from the Linen Collection on right hand. Pat, were those the Doorknocker earrings from late Fall 2012? I have them in the Smokey/Citrine, as well. Yes! Those are the earrings. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1395941331.767

Today I was inspired by the new Brown Monaco watch. I am wearing brown leggings and a black/brown stylized animal print top. I have chosen some retired JRQ SQ/Citrine dangle earrings to compliment. (These earrings also came in shades of amethyst, so will be great with Purple Monaco watch.) Retired JRQ cuff with three oval SQ on my right wrist and JR SQ ring from the Linen Collection on right hand. Continue Reading

Re: Green Goddess Monaco Watch is Fantastic!

In Judith Ripka 1395940716.44

Green Monaco watch is glorious . . . ditto Black, Brown, Blue and Purple versions, too! Continue Reading

Re: I Love my Brown Monaco Watch, too!

In Judith Ripka 1395940641.363

Brown Monaco watch is Glorious! Ditto Black, Purple, Blue and Green versions, too. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1395620368.917

Very simple attire today, as I was attending a neighborhood potluck. I wore a white cotton collared shirt with black leggings and black flats. My jewelry was the following retired JRQ: Dark Pink DMQ pave Evil Eye Enhancer on Dark Pink DMQ pave barrel station 18" Necklace plus round Button ERs of faceted Hematite encircled by a border of Rhodolite. No cuffs, bracelet, rings or watch. Continue Reading

Re: New Pics

In Judith Ripka 1375623853.587

On 8/3/2013 BGDC said: Which is exactly why I still haven't bought any gold, although I have come close many times. I don't want to go nuts! LOL! I know exactly what you mean. Judeye, I just looked carefully in the mirror with it on, and the center stone has a speckle of pinkish glow on one side, none on the other side. The other two have none at all. So, there is supposed to be some kind of lighting up, and there really isn't. I am returning. Maybe they saved the best stones for the 36". Last edited on 8/3/2013 When the Moonstone ERs, which complement this necklace, were introduced, I ordere... Continue Reading

Re: Ambrosia Forest Green Bracelet Picture?

In Judith Ripka 1375497756.373

I know it to be a boutique item. I have seen Forest in the Ambrosia link bracelet, Ambrosia Cuff, and several versions of earrings. There will also be 17" and 34" options in necklaces, using the various greens in the Forest colorway. This colorway was presented to retailers in early June at the jewelry show in Las Vegas. If you do not purchase from the boutiques, but are a customer of an independent jeweler, perhaps you should direct your inquiry there for particulars. Last edited on 8/2/2013 Continue Reading

Re: My question and your answers on the Judith Ripka Olive quartz earrings seem to have disppeared.

In Judith Ripka 1375460237.403

On 8/2/2013 Truffles said: I am looking for the item number for Judith's Olive Quartz earrings with the dew drop dangle. So many of you were kind enough to share the info but it seems to have disappeared. I saved it to my screen page and that is now blank. Did I break some unspoken rule? Thanks in advance for your help once again. They are stunning earrings which I most likely will be listing. No, the rule is not unspoken, but one that is spelled out in the Q's Community Standards. Continue Reading

Re: Judiths first jewelry design for qvc

In Judith Ripka 1375453591.02

On 8/2/2013 Rena Rena said: Does anyone know of a ring designed by Judith Ripka that had interchangable stones? There have been several cuffs with changable center stones, but I do not recall a ring with changable stones. Hopefully others with "chime-in". Continue Reading

Page 1 of 124
1 2 3 4 ...124Next