Handbag Clearance
17 Members and 11942 Guests Online

keri's Activity

Re: SCANDAL S3 Finale - Tonight (Thurs., Apr.17th) @ 10 PM ET - ABC

In TV Talk 1397889711.98

Officially, no renewal yet, but prospects are "looking good," according to TV Guide. We'll know for sure in early-May when the network Up Fronts are announced, revealing cancellations, renewals and new series for Fall 2014. Continue Reading

Re: PIONEERS OF TELEVISION - S4 - PBS

In TV Talk 1397857063.023

CORRECTION: The "Doctors And Nurses" segment airs April 22nd. Continue Reading

Calling Hildegarde Withers!

Started by keri in TV Talk 1397848058.743

Hi, there, Hildegarde, our resident TV TALK Mystery Maven. Back in January, you said that you missed My Gal Sunday, a made-for-cable movie based on Mary Higgins Clark's short stories. Hallmark Movie Channel is repeating it on Saturday, April 19th from 7-9 PM ET and Sunday, April 20th from 11 AM - 1 PM.. Here's background info and a link to one of the original threads: If you're a Mary Higgins Clark fan, undoubtedly you'll be eager to see the latest film adaptation in her very successful mystery series. My Gal Sunday, starring Jack Wagner, Rachel Blanchard and Cameron Mathison, premieres Satur... Continue Reading

SCANDAL Star's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by keri in TV Talk 1397813538.957

Apr 17, 2014 05:59 PM ET by Natalie Abrams Columbus Short's wife has filed for divorce on Tuesday, according to People. The Scandal star's wife Tuere Tanee Short was also granted a temporary restraining order after alleging that Short threatened to kill her and himself last week. She is also seeking full custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Ayala. Shocking celebrity breakups The news comes less than a month after Short was arrested on a charge of felony battery stemming from a March 15 altercation at a West Hollywood restaurant in which he allegedly punched a man at an engagement pa... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397810703.523

Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale? Apr 17, 2014 11:22 PM ET by Natalie Abrams TV Guide [Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Thursday's Scandal finale. Read at your own risk!] Tony Goldwyn, Scott Foley, Kerry Washington Scandal's season finale was quite explosive — but it wasn't the bomb that was the most shocking moment. The big bomb scare was actually quickly resolved in the opening moments of Thursday's episode, with Jake (Scott Foley) arriving at the Oval Office to tell Fitz (Tony Goldwyn) about the bomb at the church before it exploded, which allowe... Continue Reading

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED - Hallmark - Sunday, April 20th - 8/7c

Started by keri in TV Talk 1397810282.44

Hoping to build on the success of its first foray into scripted dramatic series, Cedar Cove (which returns this summer), Hallmark Channel is launching Signed, Sealed, Delivered on Sunday, April 20th at 8/7c. The pilot aired last year as a movie. When it wasn't saccharine sweet, it was deadly dull. Signed, Sealed, Delivered truly was nothing to write home about. Despite the valiant efforts of lead actor Eric Mabius, formerly of Ugly Betty, in a stuffy, one-dimensional role, this show is no Cedar Cove. If that's what you're expecting, you'll be sorely disappointed. In addition to the regular ... Continue Reading

DEVIOUS MAIDS - S2 Begins Sunday, April 20th - Lifetime - 10 PM ET

Last Reply by wildcat fan 1397839827.583 | Started by keri in TV Talk

Season two of the hit series Devious Maids returns to Lifetime on Sunday, April 20 at 10 PM ET. The Beverly Hills-based, upstairs-downstairs class warfare dramedy is co-executive produced by Marc Cherry and Eva Longoria, both formerly of Desperate Housewives. Longoria directed the Devious Maids S2 premiere episode. _____________________________________________________ Cherry: 'Devious Maids' Is Much More Rewarding Than 'Desperate Housewives'; Lucci Excited About June Squibb Playing Her Mother By Staff Writer | April 17, 2014 03:58 PM EDT Devious Maids Season 2 might end up surpassing "Des... Continue Reading

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live: Behind The Scandalabra Tonight!!! (Thurs., Apr.17th)

In TV Talk 1397793655.297

This is so funny! I'm so glad that Jimmy Kimmel is as obsessed with Scandal as he once was with Lost. The interview with creator-EP Shonda Rhimes, the bloopers and especially the faux telenovella, Escandolo, are great. ¡Es muy hilarante! I know it's late for early risers, so I sincerely hope they're recording the show to watch later. This is not to be missed! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397790232.333

OMG! Rather than a cliffhanger, that was crafted almost as a series finale; a farewell, in the highly unlikely event of cancellation. Talk about putting a period at the end of the sentence, that was an exclamation point! All that dialogue about "getting on that plane"...oh, puhleez! Did they think this was Casablanca? I'll take Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman any day over Tony Goldwyn and Kerry Washington. She's not a great actress; she's barely a good actress. Her repertoire runs the emotional gamut from "A" to "A-." I don't know if it's Botox, lack of talent or what, but her frozen face,... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397785501.547

On 4/17/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: My personal prediction: Jon Tenney (Andrew) dies. It would be nice it it was Sally, but I doubt they'd be that lucky! I sure hope not. Andrew and Mellie are H-O-T!!! ¡Muy caliente! Despite the fact that it's adultery, Mellie's more than entitled to serve Fitz some richly deserved quid pro quo after all of his dalliances that she endured through the years of playing the faithful helpmate, the good wife: putting on a brave face and adopting a "stand by your man" fascade, all for the sake of his political ambitions. Remember - Mellie clearly said that she has ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 115
1 2 3 4 ...115Next