New Holiday Decor
118 Members and 17355 Guests Online

keri's Activity

SCANDAL & HTGAWM: Shonda Smacks Back At Critics

Last Reply by Tinkrbl44 1413903266.167 | Started by keri in TV Talk

It should come as no surprise to anyone that last week's episodes of both Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder pushed the envelope in terms of content and language for primetime broadcast network TV. And Executive Producer Shonda Rhimes wouldn't have it any other way. To the critics who say they went too far - from Scandal's "Eiffel Towering" to HTGAWM's Annalise Keating uttering those famous last nine words - the Czarina of Shondaland says if the s*xy scenes upset you, "turn the d*mn channel." This is where the link to the article would've been inserted, but it gets tricky because a QVC F... Continue Reading

DWTS: Who Could Be The Next To Leave? (SPOILER!!!!!!)

Started by keri in TV Talk 1413868964.567

It's been one big happy dancing family for 18 seasons, but according to one pro, it's time to go. Which professional could possibly dance a last waltz this season? http://www.tvguide.com/News/Cheryl-Burke-Dancing-Stars-Leaving-Antonio-Sabato-Jr-1088196.aspx Continue Reading

Re: The Blacklist?

In TV Talk 1413866352.927

I'm trying hard to reignite my interest in The Blacklist. I watched "Dr. Linus Creel" (S2/Ep04) in which Lizzie pretended to be a suicidal, emotionally disturbed patient. When she talked about hating her devious husband Tom, those angry responses didn't seem too far from the truth. For those of you who've been watching every ep of this new season, is Tom really dead or just missing and poised to make a surprise comeback? I vaguely remember Tom's multiple passports, fake IDs and other documents hidden beneath the floorboards last season. This season, it's something new about a locked door to a... Continue Reading

Re: Hallmark's "The Good Witch's Wonder" Debuts Oct. 25th; TGW TV Series - 2015

In TV Talk 1413849307.973

This is such a pleasant, family-friendly series of movies that has endured for six years. I hope they maintain the quality and integrity once it becomes a weekly series next year. Continue Reading

GARAGE SALE MYSTERY: ALL THAT GLITTERS - Sun., Oct. 26th 9/8c - HMM

Last Reply by MESPal 1413852128.513 | Started by keri in TV Talk

Lori Loughlin headlines another mystery series for Hallmark Movies and Mysteries that seems like an attempt to modernize for cable the Nancy Drew books that mesmerized so many of us as children. This suburban soccer mom is supposed to be a 21st century sleuth who scopes out garage sales for treasures to stock her consignment shop and stumbles upon mysteries in the process. The latest entry, Garage Sale Mystery: All That Glitters, debuts on Sunday, October 26th at 9/8c. (see synopsis below). If you missed the original GSM that served as the pilot that aired earlier this year, HMM is repeating ... Continue Reading

Re: Hallmark's "The Good Witch's Wonder" Debuts Oct. 25th; TGW TV Series - 2015

In TV Talk 1413843895.48

THE GOOD WITCH Marathon - Sat., Oct 25th - Hallmark Hallmark Channel premieres the latest installment in the Good Witch original movie series, The Good Witch's Wonder on Saturday, October 25th at 9 PM ET. The made-for-cable movie stars Catherine Bell and Chris Potter. An all-day Good Witch Marathon precedes the debut. It includes five previous movies in the series starting at 11 AM ET. The only one missing is 2011's The Good Witch's Family. For details about the previous movies in the series: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/thegoodwitchmovies For previews of all Good Witch movies: http://ww... Continue Reading

Re: "Wedding Planner Mystery" - Sunday, Oct. 19th - 9/8c - HMM

In TV Talk 1413843215.777

Did anyone else watch this last night? As Hallmark original movies go, this one wasn't too bad. Since this is the first in what is hoped will be a new mystery series for the rebranded Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel, they're off to a decent start. Carnegie Kincaid (Erika Durance) is a 21st Nancy Drew, planning weddings and solving mysteries simultaneously. It's unclear though, how often they can use the conceit of a member of the bridal party turning up dead. It'll be interesting to see how they move forward with this series. If you're a regular viewer of these Hallmark movies, you'll s... Continue Reading

Re: The Blacklist?

In TV Talk 1413670542.733

I couldn't agree more. I fell asleep before the midway point in the first episode of Season Two. That never happened before. Usually The Blacklist kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. Now it's just boring and flat. It's as if a new creative team was put in charge and they're oblivious to what went before. The dreaded "Curse of the Sophomore Slump" strikes again, claiming yet another victim. I don't know if successive eps improved measurably, but apparently not considering what most of you here have said. I trust your judgment. I've recorded all of S2, but haven't watched since ... Continue Reading

Re: Paul Adelstein returning to 'Scandal'

In TV Talk 1413668085.667

On 10/18/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: I like this actor ....... In real life, he's married to the villanous matriarch on Revenge .... can't think of her name. I've always liked Paul Adelstein. This might sound strange, but when he played Dr. Cooper Freedman, the pediatrician on Private Practice, I always thought he resembled Dr. Jim Sears, the pediatrician IRL on The Doctors. Tinkrbl44, do you mean Madeleine Stowe? She's the vicious, vengeful Victoria Grayson on Revenge. Actually, Stowe has been married to the other Private Practice actor, Brian Benben, since 1982 or 1986 (IMDb lists both dates wi... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 167
1 2 3 4 ...167Next