Guaranteed Delivery
122 Members and 18250 Guests Online

keri's Activity

Re: Another contract dispute at Dish Network--this time with Turner

In TV Talk 1416595113.777

Good news! Turner Networks, Including CNN, Return To Dish Network by David Lieberman November 21, 2014 9:18am DEADLINE The companies just made the terse announcement that they have “mutually decided to restore service of CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, truTV, TCM, HLN, CNN en Espanol and Boomerang, and extend the carriage of TBS and TNT” — but will have no “further comment.” That leaves unanswered the question of whether they have a deal yet. Also unknown is whether Turner’s channels will join Disney, Scripps, and A+E on Dish’s streaming video ser... Continue Reading

Re: Dallas has been cancelled!

In TV Talk 1416594809.65

'Dallas' Producers Pen Letter To Fans As Series Ends Efforts To Find New Home by Nellie Andreeva November 19, 2014 10:11pm DEADLINE On the same day fans of one Warner Horizon-produced cable drama cancelled surprisingly after three seasons, Longmire, rejoiced at the news of a fourth season pickup by Netflix, fans of another Warner Horizon cable series axed after three seasons, Dallas, received disheartening news. In a note posted this morning, Dallas executive Cynthia Cidre and Michael Robin told supporters that efforts to find another network for the series have been unsuccessful, and thi... Continue Reading

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

In TV Talk 1416593999.563

On 11/21/2014 lainey said: On 11/21/2014 Hildegarde Withers said: Is it safe to talk about the episode now? I'm going to start another thread with "spoilers" in the title so it doesn't ruin it for anyone. I want to talk about this show! Hi, lainey, appreciate the effort, but there's no need to do so. Often multiple threads addressing the same topic prove confusing and needlessly time-consuming. When I want to discuss a show that's already aired, but some perhaps haven't viewed yet, I simply put this disclaimer at the beginning of my reply: WARNING!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS EP... Continue Reading

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

In TV Talk 1416545980.663

Hang in there, Wsmom, you can do it! You know you can. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416544650.973

On 11/20/2014 Wsmom said: I'm on the west coast so it hasn't aired here yet. You have no idea how hard it is for me not to find out what happened online. I don't know that I'll be able to remain strong! haha UNBE-FREAKIN'-LIEVABLE!!! Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the craziest, most insane, breakneckneck speed rollercoaster ride of your life. Don't blink. Don't even breathe because there are dozens of things happening simultaneously and you won't want to miss a second of it. I'm exhausted, totally drained after watching. Let's all discuss here later tonight or tomorrow after our Wes... Continue Reading

Re: LONGMIRE Lives, Fans Rejoice As Netflix Signs Season Four Return

In TV Talk 1416526092.583

On 11/20/2014 Hooty said: Ok, I am a bit confused on this, I subscribe to Netflix for DVD rental and to watch programs online, is this another service? TIA! Hooty, your monthly fee covers everything - movies, TV shows and original Netflix programming. Enjoy! Continue Reading

LONGMIRE Lives, Fans Rejoice As Netflix Signs Season Four Return

Last Reply by keri 1416526092.167 | Started by keri in TV Talk

by Nellie Andreeva November 19, 2014 3:30pm DEADLINE Longmire fans’ dedication to saving the show has paid off. I’ve learned that Netflix, following several weeks of negotiations, has closed a deal for a 10-episode fourth season of the drama series to premiere in 2015 in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The news comes less than three months after Longmire‘s surprise cancellation by A&E after three seasons. It triggered one of the biggest outpourings of fan support ever for an axed TV series. The cast members, led by Robert Taylor and Katee Sackhoff, have all... Continue Reading

Fall Finales 2014: Exclusive Photos and Spoilers on 24 Midseason Climaxes

Last Reply by annabellethecat 1416715156.92 | Started by keri in TV Talk

By Team TVLine / November 19 2014, 6:38 AM PST Game changers. Cliffhangers. Matters of life and death. RELATED 2015 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble? No matter which shows are on your “must-see” list, you can bet their 2015 fall finales will contain at least one — if not all — of the above ingredients. And if that’s simply more suspense than your brain can handle, fret not: TVLine has got you covered. RELATED Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on HTGAWM, Mentalist, Parks and Rec, NCIS, Sons, Bones, Homela... Continue Reading

HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

Last Reply by KYToby 1416779710.597 | Started by keri in TV Talk

Rumors, speculation, supposition, hypotheses and guesses abound, but it all ends tonight at 10/9c when HTGAWM finally reveals who killed Sam Keating on the show's Winter Finale. Post your theories now and later we'll see who got it right, who came close or in true Shondaland fashion, perhaps they fooled all of us. Meanwhile. enjoy this roundup of the usual suspects, spoilers and other HTGAWM news. - Keri ============================================ HTGAWM: How It Would Be Too Obvious For Rebecca To Be Sam's Killer 9 hours ago | TVGuide - Breaking News | See recent TVGuide - Breaking News news... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 187
1 2 3 4 ...187Next