Dress-up this holiday Season with a super easy and super chic up-do that’s perfect for you company Christmas party, a night out on the town, or a night in with loved ones. Here’s how to do it in 8 easy steps.
3. Section out the front hairline by parting from the top of your head to the point of your ear. Blow dry these sections forward to create smoothness and a light lift.
4. Using your bungee band (or a regular hair tie), put the back section into a ponytail. It should be as high or as low as you prefer. This will be where your "top knot" lives. Next, wrap your hair around the donut, securing it with as many bobby pins as needed.
6. Moving on to
the front section, create your desired part and pull your hair back in sections. Be sure to secure your top knot with bobby pins. Ignore fly-aways…they'll be smoothed later.
7. Lastly, smooth fly-aways with styling cream, like Ojon Animated Volumizing Cream
. Be sure to pay attention to loose pieces. Secure your style even more by using bobby pins as necessary.
8. Achieve your finished look.
Happy Holidays from your favorite southern bell,
- Gwynne, Head Stylist for Ojon
Nice finished look. I'm not able to do all of this because I have nerve damage in my hands. So I pop on a chignon and roll! But the model looks absolutely beautiful and I'm sure this is a fun style for all!