Hello again! For the last two years, I've been striving to strengthen and develop QVC's beauty product content. Some of you commented that I have the best job, and you're right! But, because we're constantly on the lookout for the next-best brands and products to add to our already-amazing selection, it can be quite time consuming. I've missed talking to you and your feedback is so important to me, so I wanted to reopen our lines of communication in time for the holiday shopping season!
Here at QVC, we're pleased to launch our collection of 2012 holiday beauty gifts. My team of talented buyers and I have been working hard all year to bring you what I believe is the most exciting beauty gift lineup EVER! What better way to take the stress out of Christmas shopping than by doing it from the comfort of your own home? To get things going, we've introduced our “Unwrap Joy” gift guide. It gives you some great ideas to meet all your gifting needs. Keep checking back because we're adding new items and event priced gifts every week right through December. Here are my top 10 beauty gift ideas for November:
- FABULOUS Isaac Mizrahi Eau de Parfum with Clutch (A227758 )
- Mally In the Buff 11-Piece Eye Shadow Palette (A228239)
- L’Occitane Set of 10 Shea Butter Hand Creams Soiree (A225244)
- Fresh Sugar Thrill Holiday Trio (A226359)
- tarte 5-Piece Holiday LipSurgence Collection (A229185)
- Laura Geller A Taste of Baked 6-Piece Color Collection (A226883)
- InStyler Next Generation Ceramic Rotating Hot Iron (A228739)
- Clarisonic PLUS Face & Body philosophy Collection (A225798)
- philosophy the cookbook collection set of 5 6-oz gels (A228929)
- Sephora by OPI Ultimate Glamour 4-Piece Nail Colour Collection (A220281)
Happy holiday shopping!
QVC Director, Beauty Merchandising