Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
147 Members and 14085 Guests Online

MyQVC's Activity

Re: QVC Insider? Future TSV?

In TSV Talk 1420662955.963

Awesome. That's what I was hoping. Just what I wanted. Thanks NanciJ! Continue Reading

Re: Vegetable Soup

In Recipe Swap 1420662663.947

I have always put about 1/2 head of finely shredded cabbage in my vegetable soup. I really think that is the secret to many compliments I get. Have to hide it from hubby, however. Once it is cooked, no one knows. Continue Reading

QVC Insider? Future TSV?

Last Reply by MyQVC 1420662955.4 | Started by MyQVC in TSV Talk

Looking for an Insider to tell me if the Jan 25 Kitchen Aid day includes a food processor TSV. Receive a Cuisinart for Christmas and looking at the Kitchen Aid. Anyone know what the Jan 25 TSV will be? Continue Reading

UPS driver gift ideas

Last Reply by BlueCollarBabe 1387641043.157 | Started by MyQVC in Among Friends

Anyone have any unique or special gift ideas for your UPS drivers? How much do you usually spend? Continue Reading

Re: In the Kitchen with David - Happy New Year!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1294613218.133

David. I'm out to find the absolute best recipe for French Onion Soup. My daughter does not touch cheese, so I'm looking for a French Onion Soup with so much flavor it doesn't even need the cheese. Also, try roasting fresh brussel sprouts with some olive oil, garlic and salt. Steam the sprouts, then cut in half. Roast. Delicious. Took me 50 years to learn to like brussel sprouts. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1