Fashion & Accessories Clearance
113 Members and 15506 Guests Online

big arms's Activity

fashion for women 5.5 and under(over 50yrs young)

Started by big arms in Susan Graver 1362489533.137

susan...could you please make peddle pushers without pockets...i love your side zip pants in the straight leg style..could you make a peddle pusher in this style..i think they would make a nice fit for women who are a little shorter than others Continue Reading

SLATKIN CANDLES???????????????????

Last Reply by BonnieBelle 1356002414.573 | Started by big arms in Candles

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF SLATKIN CANDLES ARE NO LONGER ON QVC? Continue Reading

complete the look

Started by big arms in For the Home Talk 1316961463.32

Dear Valerie, please bring us a horse to go with family in your sleigh. bought thelarge one,and would love to have the horse to complete my winter village. the ones on the market just dont do it justice Continue Reading

Re: The Long & Short of It

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1304444623.913

LOVE YOUR LOUNGE WEAR BOUGHT BOTH RED AND BLUE DRESS FROM YOUR LAST SHOW,COULD YOU PLEASE BRING MORE OF THIS CASUAL LOUNGE WEAR THAT CAN GO FROM PATIO TO MAILBOX TO A QUICK RUN TO THE MARKET...THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMFORTABLE CASUAL WEAR Continue Reading

Re: Bloom into Color with Isaac Mizrahi!

In Fashion Talk 1304444117.303

HI ISSAC, PURCHASED MY FIRST ISSAC ITEM (THE BATWING TOP IN PURPLE) AND I LOVE THIS TOP, PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS DESIGN STYLE IN ADDITIONAL COLORS AND MAYBE EVEN A NICE CASUAL SUMMER DRESS.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY DESIGNS Continue Reading

Re: NEW DESIGNS and TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE! What are your FAVORITES?

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Susan Graver 1304443529.73

LOVE YOU CLOTHING ........YOUR TELL US THAT YOU HATE YOUR HIP AREA, SO IF I MAY, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HATING MY UPPER ARM AREA, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE ALL THAT SAGING SKIN ESP ME. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN YOU DESIGN YOUR LOVELY TOPS Continue Reading

MORE A CUPS IN BRAS

Last Reply by kiddo 1304547458.123 | Started by big arms in Suggestion Box

PLEASE BRING IN BRAS IN A CUPS Continue Reading

Re: How about A cup bras??

In Suggestion Box 1304442811.077

TRY FINDING A 38/40 A CUP ITS IMPOSSIBLE ............ BREEZY SHOULD JUMP ON THIS SINCE THE REST OF THE MARKET ISNT PAYING ATTENTION THE SMALLER BUSTED WOMAN AND ALSO A HIGHT WAIST CONTROL PANEL UNDERWEAR WOULD BE NICE Continue Reading

Re: An Excellent Suggestion by CCScott

In Suggestion Box 1304442339.07

LISA NEEDS TO GET OVER HERSELF Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver without embellishments

In Suggestion Box 1304442076.107

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLDEN Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next