Maxi Dresses
124 Members and 9461 Guests Online

Rarity's Activity

Re: What is the strangest thing you have ever cooked and eaten??

In Recipe Swap 1398300070.213

I didn't cook itbut---fried grasshappers out of a can when I was a kid. Continue Reading

Groupon Offer for Lock & Lock

Started by Rarity in Viewpoints 1398137262.743

There is a Groupon offer for 28(56 with tops) pieces of Lock & Lock. I think it was $33.99. You can't beat a deal like that!!! Continue Reading

Re: The Ove Glove

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397973006.873

I've had them for years now and I really like them. I just wish they made them smaller. Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite ham?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397604062.763

Growing up we always had a semiboneless ham--no certain brand. They were sooooooooo good! I'm going to look to see if I can find one. Continue Reading

Re: If you could have any luxury - what would it be??

In Beauty Banter 1397539436.483

I would love to have a full time housekeeper and also a heated indoor pool. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Has your pharmacy ever made a mistake?

In Beauty Banter 1397517569.183

Once CVS switched my DH's and my scripts. I never went back. Ever since then I go to a family owned pharmacy and they even deliver to your home free. I only used that service once. A clerk at the store told me that some people have never been in the store and only get their scripts there. I guess they also pick up your scripts from your house. My grandmother once got the wrong(double) size needle for her diabetes medication. Continue Reading

Re: So, when was the last time you fell and skinned your knees?

In Health & Fitness 1397516078.103

About 2 1/2 years ago I fell in the mall parking lot. There were two young(late 20's--early 30's) that came over to me. I'm 60+ short but heavy and the thin man offered his hand to help me--not the larger man. I knew there was no way he alone could get me up. I had to offer my hand to the other man and ask him to also help me. I guess he was just going to stand there and watch-----aaaaarrrrrggggggggg. I did a good job on my knees and arm/elbow. However I have fallen in my house a few times since then the last time being 2 weeks ago and I could hardly get up. Continue Reading

Re: Recipes That Make Good Lunches for Work?

In Recipe Swap 1397177186.727

With summer coming I like Pasta Salad Tri colored pasta--cooked Turkey pastrami--cut into small chunks Provolone cheese--cut into small chunks Grape or cherry tomatoes--cut in half Cucumbers--cut into small chunks Italian dressing Mix it all together. You can add any other vegetable you want or change the meat or cheese. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 133
1 2 3 4 ...133Next