Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
90 Members and 13348 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Day

In TSV Talk 1425044920.04

I'm not shopping at the Q these days but I did look at the new offerings and found nothing I liked for under $100.00. I remember when they used to offer a set of 5 chains for about twenty bucks, thick, solid sterling bangles for about $40 and lots of bold rings, sometimes with decent sized gemstones. I know things have changed but when you look through 400 items and see nothing that doesn't feel overpriced, or if reasonable, thin and not great quality... Continue Reading

Re: JUMPSUITS- are you jumping on board?

In Fashion Talk 1424976050.477

No to jumpsuits and no to the other been-there, done-that trend—culottes! Continue Reading

Re: Hello...does anyone else feel the new lower s&h prices are really a big joke on us...the customers?

In Fashion Talk 1424965002.757

On 2/26/2015 Gloria said: On 2/25/2015 AnotherView2 said: On 2/25/2015 ValuSkr said: Buying clothing is so difficult and you don't really know if you'll like it, or if it fits or looks good on you, until you try it on. That's why Q should have one shipping policy for clothing and another for everything else (e.g., kitchen ware, electronics, food, plants, inspirational glitter angels, etc.). The clothing policy should make returns free, or at least no more costly than the original $3 charge. Otherwise, some people will shy away from clothing purchases altogether. Based on this thread and nume... Continue Reading

Re: So Mistaken About the Shipping

In Fashion Talk 1424951822.827

On 2/26/2015 Raider Fan said: Hi, everyone. I just was reading some posts and discovered that I can no longer send things back and be refunded the shipping charges. I was loving the new $3.00 because I have to pay tax on shipping too. I have two things sent back which are still in the mail. Yee gads. I know why they did it. You can't wear something a bunch of times, wash something a bunch of times and expect a refund, except they still do that. We are all paying for such a liberal return policy. I just cancelled what I could and won't order anything more. I was trying to get used to the fact ... Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

In TV Talk 1424910163.107

On 2/25/2015 Helen852 said: Who is Spencer's mother? Maybe Helena will re-enter and take him and he'll return when he's 16, which in soap opera time could be 6 months to 6 years. I remember watching AMC when Brooke and Tom's daughter was taken from her. Cried my eyes out on that one. Only for them to resurrect her years later, but it wasn't really her. Courtney, Sonny's sister by Mike Corbin. Continue Reading

Re: Have you bought any clothes for spring?

In Fashion Talk 1424904871.86

On 2/25/2015 winamac1 said: Just a few items..I'm not big on Spring/Summer clothes. Me either. That said, I need summer shoes. I keep waiting (for sales, mostly) and by then what I really want is gone in my size. This year, I plan to start early and (whine, snivel, moan) pay full price if necessary. Continue Reading

Re: Hello...does anyone else feel the new lower s&h prices are really a big joke on us...the customers?

In Fashion Talk 1424903194.82

On 2/25/2015 Chi-town girl said: On 2/25/2015 GinaV24 said: On 2/25/2015 gardensla said: On 2/25/2015 VAbelle said: Is that really true concerning RETURNS for clothing ? (see below) ~~I have to return each piece separately (regardless if I use the Q label)? ~~If I return multiple items in one bag ... I will be charge for each piece? (Does anyone know): If I return one article of clothing ....and ask for another color, will I be charged another $3 or will it be an "even exchange" ... and only be responsible for the $6.95 return fee? Thanks! I don't know about the first two questions but I do ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424901997.733

On 2/25/2015 VAbelle said: Is that really true concerning RETURNS for clothing ? (see below) ~~I have to return each piece separately (regardless if I use the Q label)? ~~If I return multiple items in one bag ... I will be charge for each piece? (Does anyone know): If I return one article of clothing ....and ask for another color, will I be charged another $3 or will it be an "even exchange" ... and only be responsible for the $6.95 return fee? Thanks! I don't know about the first two questions but I do know the third: you will pay $3.00 (original shipping, non-refundable) + $6.95 (label) ... Continue Reading

Re: Are the eliminating PM Style??

In Fashion Talk 1424872046.963

Don't get me wrong; I have some LOGO and like it a lot. That said, would I enjoy an hour of the same silhouette every single week? I doubt it. When Lori first came to the Q she did spectacular pieces (I still have and wear a tailored jacket and a ruffled bag from her very first collection) that weren't the same t-shirt styles. Wonder if her brand will expand to more structured styles and accessories? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424871334.93

On 2/25/2015 Danielle46 said: On 2/25/2015 redsoxfan said: Every company charges for shipping. Some, like the Q, say so. Those that don't say so simply factor it into the cost of the merchandise. Simple business equation. You and others like you who have said this in the past are completely wrong!!!! I shop "in person" and "on-line" at many of the high end department stores here in New York. Many of them carry the same exact merchandise so if a $500 Ralph Lauren Blazer in Neimans is also sold at Nordstrom & Lord & Taylor for the same exact price but Nordstrom always has free shipping... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1783
1 2 3 4 ...1783Next