Fall Fashion Clearance
24 Members and 14791 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 18th - August 24th

In TV Talk 1408484621.69

Caught up for the last two days and see I need not have worried about missing anything! Just lots of useless yammering and no enough movement on anything. All that said, I'm loving trouble in the Sonny and Will paradise and I know it's so, so wrong but Eric's sick little Nicole fantasies are a hoot. So, will Brady take a drink? Will Kristen walk? Is John ever going to wake up? Where's Stefano? And, will I stop FFing all things Teresa/Jen/Paige/Eve/Abigail? Continue Reading

Re: Delivered! Flame pieces, zip cardi, ponte leggings, funnel neck, shawls. Questions?

In Linea 1408477275.443

On 8/19/2014 wonderwoman100 said: Question on the funnel neck sweater, missed the show yesterday, so can you tell me if the body of the sweater has shaping or does it hang straight down. Is is a lighter weight than most other WK sweaters and if not, does the neck still lay nicely? Thanks! I'd say it's the same weight as the turtleneck or the side button tunic and yes it has shaping around the waist (assuming you're curvy around the waist, I guess). The neck does lay nicely and is heavy enough to stay in place where you arrange it. Continue Reading

Re: Delivered! Flame pieces, zip cardi, ponte leggings, funnel neck, shawls. Questions?

In Linea 1408476438.313

On 8/19/2014 Favorite Son said: Two questions about the zip front cardigan: 1. Is it as heavy as the original WK/sweaterA210360? 2. Is it looser than the scoop neck tank.A232345? I think it's just a tiny bit lighter weight than the sweater you mentioned and I can't really compare it to a tank. It is more fitted than other Linea cardigans due to the ribbing around the bottom and the fact that it zips. Continue Reading

In Linea 1408468940.03

On 8/19/2014 Sheesh said: I noticed that high V-neck last night, too. I wear Small in the Poly Span and WK tops, but I ordered a Medium in the Flame Stitch so that I could get some hip coverage---that might have been a mistake. The nice lady at the cleaners lowers the necklines on my tops for about 10.00 each. Might just do that. Continue Reading

In Linea 1408467347.72

On 8/19/2014 TexasMom1 said: Gardensla, do you think the flame stitch in the brick red goes with our aubergine pieces? I'd say if you're looking for an exact match no. The brick does have more brown when the aubergine is more blue. My only complaint is that, for me, the v is too high. I'm not sending it back but I would have preferred something with a bit more skin. Continue Reading

Delivered! Flame pieces, zip cardi, ponte leggings, funnel neck, shawls. Questions?

Last Reply by JBinRWC 1408514330.153 | Started by gardensla in Linea

My order was delivered and I've tried it all on. The new ponte leggings are super soft and very stretchy. I ordered an XS and have some room to spare, so they're fitted but not skin tight. The new funnel neck is TDF and does in fact run a bit large. I ordered an XS and could have sized down. The flame stitch tops run true to size--my XS fits like most of the other XS top including WK. The metallic thread is very subtle and is more texture than flash. I ordered the zip front sweater in XS and it's fitted--if I were layering, I might have gone up. The shawls are insane. Questions? Continue Reading

Re: Who is here for the 6:00 AM EST show?

In Linea 1408445836.063

On 8/19/2014 Sheesh said: Love, love, love those hosiery leggings! I want a drawer full! Me too! I wish we'd get more hose sooner than later. I'm ready and don't want to be waiting for Oct/Nov/Dec! Continue Reading

In Linea 1408445798.35

On 8/19/2014 blinddogs said: Wiping a tear...-- the original pencil skirt (wool/acrylic blend) is being retired. I added another cassis and steel grey to my collection as back-ups. Can't go wrong on lower price, EZ pay. And picked up another wrap front body suit in black -- on clearance-- as a back up for the multiples of that item I already have. Love his body suits. I have that skirt in three colors and if my size were available I'd buy more right now! Continue Reading

In Linea 1408445711.717

I missed the show but have it on dvr. What did I miss? Continue Reading

Re: Got my cocktail at hand; Ready to Rock and Roll with Louis at 6:00 PM EST!

In Linea 1408409716.713

On 8/18/2014 Seka said: On 8/18/2014 gardensla said: I wonder what we'll see tomorrow morning? Isn't there a one-hour so? The Show is at 6:00 am EST - don't know the line-up - except here is Jac commenting on FB about a Sneak Peek: " There is a Major one on the 6a.m. Show. I am only allowed to say that!,... but I will be wearing "IT" with the Ponte Maxi Skirt. Keep a watch for that. " Wonderful. I hope it's a WK poncho! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1663
1 2 3 4 ...1663Next