Maxi Dresses
116 Members and 9456 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: Disappointed that the WK white...is not white!

In Linea 1398254469.623

This wasn't my take on the WK white at all. I thought it was a true white, almost blinding white! Continue Reading

Re: Neiman-Marcus fashion guru, Ken Downing 5 must-haves for Spring

In Fashion Talk 1398251016.99

Summer booties sounds like a bit of an oxymoron, but I say "yes" to the rest! Continue Reading

Re: Beauty with Benefits Gift with Purchase. Any East coasters get their orders yet?

In Beauty Banter 1398201057.193

On 4/22/2014 ginabfly said: I just received mine this morning - I must say I'm impressed with how quickly I received a QVC package - my gift with purchage beauty bag has: Philosophy Purity Made Simple Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream Laura Geller Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues - Mauve Majesty Tarte Maracuja Cheeck Tint - Light Pink I wish I got a Mally evercolor eyeliner, but not complaining! This is the kit I received. Nice as I've never tried 3 of these 5 brands! Continue Reading

Re: If you could have any luxury - what would it be??

In Beauty Banter 1398200996.47

Since there are no walls on wishes, I'd choose immortality as the be all to end all luxury. Stay just as I am forever. Endless time to see, do, experience. Continue Reading

Re: Inaccurate sizing again - anyone else?

In Linea 1398190203.467

I wish it were different at B/M but I find it is not, particularly with jeans where I have to try on each pair even if they're labeled the same size. I haven't had too many problems with Linea sizing except for this spring's ENR tank where the navy was at least one size smaller than the ivory, despite both being labeled size SM. Continue Reading

Re: Help With Potted Flowers, Please

In In the Garden 1398167969.303

On 4/22/2014 LuvMyBoyz said: Thanks so much! We are in Eastern Pennsylvania. I would say the area where the planters are going will be pretty much full sun. I may put a planter or 2 in an area that only gets partial sun. And the planters are 8 inch planters, but I have 5 of them! I want to add a splash of color to several areas so I went with a smaller planter. Thanks for the reply - I look forward to any and all suggestions! Well, first let me caution you that an 8-inch pot will dry out quickly; expect to water at least once a day during the heat of summer. Second, you will not get more tha... Continue Reading

Re: Robert Lee Morris!

In Jewelry Talk 1398166966.563

On 4/22/2014 ennui1 said: There have been a few pieces that I regret not buying. At least we can stop speculating -- yes, the collection is retiring. I love his jewelry and will be stalking the clearance and as is section for a few bargains! I've bought a few pieces of his fashion jewelry line (at lord and taylor) and I quite like it! The price is right and since I'm all about the design, I don't care if its sterling or mystery metal. Excited to see what he brings us. The home line he did was fabulous and I still use the flatware and the dishes to this day! Continue Reading

Re: Help With Potted Flowers, Please

In In the Garden 1398166576.05

Annuals are wonderful, easy, no-regrets plants for containers and designing with them is fun! What's your zone (where do you live) and is the area where the container will live full sun (8 hours of direct sun), part-sun (4-6 hours of sun either in the morning or the afternoon) or shade (no direct sun)? Also, how large are your planters (18, 20, 24, 28 inches around)? Continue Reading

Re: Louis Sneak Peeked WK Pants on Fashionably Early - Yes - They are Coming!

In Linea 1398108896.137

WK Pants, dress, shawl? Better start saving NOW! Continue Reading

Re: New Tunic A253384 is up

In Linea 1398095808

On 4/21/2014 H20gal said: Are you staying with your regular size? I know Louis said to stick with your size, but the bust is 44 on the medium, and I like 40 better. It looked a bit tight on Jackie, and I bet that was a large. Thank you for posting this, I've been waiting. I don't think I would style it with jewelry like Louis did, the embroidery is busy enough. He said to go by the shoulder measurements rather than the bust as it's a relaxed garment. With this in mind, I kept to my usual Linea size and did not go up. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1575
1 2 3 4 ...1575Next