TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 12386 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: Has anyone received the shetland boyfriend cardigan or poncho?

In Linea 1413924626.59

On 10/21/2014 MarilynM said: I received my Olive Branch and Mulberry ponchos today and I'm very happy with them. They are ponchos. What kind of shape did you expect? They're not capes. They are very long, almost 30 inches so I don't understand what 2zbeach meant when she said they don't hit her waist? My waist is 17 inches from the high point shoulder and the poncho doesn't end anywhere near my waist. I'm a little confused by her review, but if it doesn't work for you it doesn't work. I'm keeping both of mine and I'm happy I got my order in before they stopped selling them. There must have be... Continue Reading

Re: What's the secret to making a GREAT garden salad?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413907510.92

On 10/21/2014 Lynneuk said: One I enjoy this time of year is thinly sliced endive, chunks of fresh pear, toasted pecans and a balsamic vinaigrette. Then just a sprinkle of Gorgonzola. this is a favorite combo of mine too! I often add a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413895162.493

On 10/21/2014 house_cat said: On 10/21/2014 gardensla said: Well, I guess starting with an interesting mix of greens. I add dandelion, spinach and lots of arugula to my mesculn and then toss in plenty of corse-chopped fresh herbs. Very interesting. What kinds of herbs are you favorites? Fresh mint, cilantro, Italian parsley, nothing special, just lots of each. I've made salads with just herbs and edible flowers. Big fan of edible flowers! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413894737.123

Well, I guess starting with an interesting mix of greens. I add dandelion, spinach and lots of arugula to my mesculn and then toss in plenty of corse-chopped fresh herbs. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/20/2014

In TV Talk 1413893155.75

"Brady's inconvenient truth"...baby on board for sure. Does anyone really think they'll send Sami to prison? Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1413891730.217

While it would be interesting to see Sami go to prison that's not going to happen. She'll either go on the lam with the kids or some mysterious stranger (in my world that's EJ sitting on a beach somewhere) will pull some strings to get her off the hook. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1413891624.373

We've been through dry spells with Days over the years and then it rebounds and gets fun again. Surely there will be doldrums and a giant hole when Sami leaves, but I'll still watch and hope for the best. That said, I have steam coming out of my ears about how they've wasted Kristen's return and I can't get even marginally interested in Eve. As for JJ/Paige, I just don't get the issue here. Does he think rape is an inherited personality trait or something? Not only weird but dopey, too. Continue Reading

Re: Please Do Your Research First

In Electronics Talk 1413890949.627

While it should always be "buyer beware" to me it's truly unfortunate that customers, many I'm assuming are older and perhaps buying this for a gift, feel so safe putting their faith in QVC to offer them the best VALUE when clearly this is not the case. I think QVC is letting their customer down on this one. More than 1/2 of their MSRP is based on accessories and a service package that's incredibly over-valued. I'm also guessing those 6 easy pays are driving sales, too. Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

In Beauty Banter 1413831708.783

On 10/20/2014 lyn in MI said: On 10/20/2014 gardensla said: I really like Cold Plasma but bought the last TSV with the Neuropeptide cream and moisturizer. Both work really well and don't seem to cause any irritation even layered on top of Retin A. Because Dana refuses to give us info during her presentation about whether this TSV is a replacement for that I see no reason to buy. My skin can't tolerate layers and layers of active ingredients. If one is better for some reason, I wish they'd tell us. gardensla - the Blue Plasma Face and Orbital are exfoliators and to be used in the PM after cle... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1708
1 2 3 4 ...1708Next