TSV(R) Preview
21 Members and 7533 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: New swing sweater is up for ordering!

In Linea 1414188215.117

On 10/24/2014 Cheryl in KY said: Price has dropped on this sweater (thank you QVC!) to a "Featured Price" under $50.00. If you ordered at the original price be sure to give customer service a call!!! I think I read it's going to be on PMS, so expecting Easy Pay to be offered as well. Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE my new haircut

In Beauty Banter 1414182408.163

On 10/24/2014 MeAgain said: On 10/24/2014 gardensla said: I will certainly do some research and find some inspiration photos. My cut is with Sally Hershberger herself so I'm expecting awesome results. WOW!~ Has she cut your hair before ? Yes, a few years ago. Now I'm in NY so going to her salon. It's a mortgage payment, but for a real change, she's the best! Continue Reading

Re: notes from jac regarding end of october shows/appearances

In Linea 1414181648.327

I'm glad to have ordered my faux fur lined coat. Going to sell out in lots of sizes. count on it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414173572.397

My hair grows so fast that even if I hate it the turnaround is fast! I'm a bit more fearless with cut than color. I will certainly do some research and find some inspiration photos. My cut is with Sally Hershberger herself so I'm expecting awesome results. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414172905.64

You are my hero!! I'm having the same surge of "need a change" right now and just yesterday made an appointment for a haircut. Not had one in 7 months and have grown weary of my too-long locks. I may just trail behind you and do something similar. Continue Reading

Re: NEW D&B tartan zip-zip!

In Dooney & Bourke 1414171439.843

I bought a version of this last year (also plaid) from Lord and Taylor during a sale and paid about 110.00. Had to return it as the shoulder strap wasn't long enough to wear cross-body and that's key for me. Love, love this particular print!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Increased Shipping and Handling Charges

In Q Did What? 1414168811.893

On 10/24/2014 KYToby said: Shipping is never free. It costs money to ship items and the carriers are raising their prices. While some sites do offer "free shipping," many require minimum purchases, a yearly fee, or build the costs of shipping into their base prices. Thinking that you are getting something for free actually causes you to spend even more. Of you think QVC's shipping is overpriced, I challenger you to ship some of these items yourself to see if you can ship it for less. In many cases, you cannot. Plus, add in the cost of packaging, labor costs for someone to do the packing, insu... Continue Reading

Re: Fess Up! What did you buy this October visit?

In Linea 1414165847.007

shopathome.com has 6% cash back, by the way! Continue Reading

Re: Increased Shipping and Handling Charges

In Q Did What? 1414165395.91

Today I bought a lightweight coat and two thin sweaters and the cost for shipping is more than SEVENTEEN DOLLARS. Used to be I'd choose QVC over other retailers but now if I can find it elsewhere, I do. Target just announced free shipping on any order for the holiday season but QVC? Nothing. Not one single break or enticement to shop here. It just gets easier and easier to take my $$$ elsewhere. Continue Reading

Re: Laneige Sold at Target!

In Beauty Banter 1414161806.91

The BB cream sponge thing came in the $7.00 Target beauty box I received this week. It came as four pods, each of which a different shade, to help with color matching. It didn't have the pad, just cream-soaked sponges. I liked the colors very much but found this to be more full-coverage than I prefer. Nice product though. Made me interested to see the rest of the line. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1712
1 2 3 4 ...1712Next