Labor Day Weekend Clearance
161 Members and 12685 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: New Tights Now Online

In Linea 1409511033.563

On 8/31/2014 Brooches and Bracelets said: Could someone who has received these already please let me know if the tights have a control top? Thanks in advance. I asked this question of him early on and he said none of this round of tights has control top. If the line is successful, he'll add that feature going forward. I don't know if it's a manufacturing issue or maybe they're more expensive but that's the answer. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1409411529.643

On 8/30/2014 Judaline said: I guess a beautiful voice is in the ear of the beholder. I always muted her on OLTL when she started warbling, a rich tradition I plan to continue on Days! Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409411163.137

The news this morning is not good. Continued prayers for Joan, Melissa and Cooper. Continue Reading

Re: LRS is back! New show tomorrow/Aug 29th

In Fashion Talk 1409410991.59

I watched the video presentation of the faux leather skirt and on everyone, including the skinny models, it was pulling and not smooth across the hips. I kept my order but am concerned about this. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

In TV Talk 1409350056.42

On 8/29/2014 Judaline said: Probably from Poplar Bluff-a place I'd like to forget I ever heard of. I KNEW Abigail would remember her tryst with EJ in the closet. If she puts her hair behind her ear one more time, that's it. I'm tossing a vase thru the tv. Same with Hope. Just even SAY the name Aiden, and whoooops, there goes the hair behind the ear. So the big man's plane is landing as we speak. If he isn't giving off sparks, we're doomed. It means nothing can light a fire under this sorry soap. I think it's a given that he'll rock the Casbah. Continue Reading

Re: LRS is back! New show tomorrow/Aug 29th

In Fashion Talk 1409349907.07

On 8/29/2014 Karlakaye said: Is the faux leather pencil skirt too hot and edgy for a "mature" woman???????????? I think it is adorable. KK Of course not--it's all in how you accessorize it. Diane Sawyer, for example, wears leather pencil skirts and she looks like the bomb in them. Continue Reading

Re: New D.B. Coat Pics up...

In Linea 1409324765.977

On 8/29/2014 Seka said: Beautiful Jacket! Love that Louis did buttons in three different metal finishes! The Raglan Sleeve is a favourite. I'm drawn to the Hunter Green and Navy (both have the Antique Brass buttons)! Here's the dilemma - there's also a Pea Jacket coming soon - Jac wore it as a 'Sneak Peek' in Persian Blue in one of the last Shows! There's also a Suede Jacket coming soon - one of the colours is Olive - which I really would like to have - very hard to find Olive Suede/Leather Outerwear - but I haven't seen/read any clues about the style. AND - then - there's the Faux Fur Revers... Continue Reading

Re: New D.B. Coat Pics up...

In Linea 1409322348.68

I almost passed by this post because "D.B." to me would be Dennis Basso! Anyway, I'm in for the RED!!! Continue Reading

Re: Man oh Man look at the price! J295462

In Judith Ripka 1409315370.983

$8,000.00 is the start of a nice downpayment on a beach house! Continue Reading

Re: Necklaces, how do you store yours, so it's easy to see them?

In Jewelry Talk 1409312981.713

I bought one of those over the door racks and hang all my chunky necklaces there. For the finer pieces I use Lori's clear top velvet boxes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1670
1 2 3 4 ...1670Next