Shoes & Handbags Clearance
153 Members and 17297 Guests Online

gardensla's Activity

Re: Paging The Owl: For this New Englander, Storm of the Century was Not!

In Linea 1422382677.033

Here in NYC we got a whopping 7 inches of snow. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ If You Think QVC's Shipping is Slow......Try Kohl's

In Beauty Banter 1422367593.153

On 1/27/2015 twopeas said: I really don't mind that their shipping is slow when I can get items on sale plus 30% off. As long as you're aware that shipping will be slow, it's fine. Same for Target; they ship free over $50.00 and nothing arrives quickly. Continue Reading

Re: FitBit

In Health & Fitness 1422367445.917

I have the HR and really appreciate all the upgraded features. I don't think it's 100% infallible, but considering all the variable in how people use and wear the device, I think it's pretty remarkable. I highly recommend paying the extra 20.00 to get the HR due to the buckle. Continue Reading

Re: WACOAL BRAS - What is your experience with wear? Need advise pls.

In Fashion Talk 1422366034.617

Well that's not good. I have about a dozen Wacoal bras and have not had any problems whatsoever--am I'm not gentle in caring for them. That said, mine have no lacy anything on them; they're underwire t-shirt style bras. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ If You Think QVC's Shipping is Slow......Try Kohl's

In Beauty Banter 1422365836.837

ITA. It's not unusual for delivery to take two weeks OR LONGER. Many of their products ship from the west coast so for us here on the east coast it's a long, long wait for delivery. I placed an order right after Christmas for three items; each came in a separate box from a different location. One came within a week, the other two boxes took more than two weeks to arrive. Free shipping is nice, but not if it comes at the price of poor service. I never have this problem with Amazon (I have a Prime membership); I don't need free shipping per se, just reasonable shipping. Continue Reading

Re: Stay home and off the roads they say, yeah ok.

In Viewpoints 1422351357.437

On 1/27/2015 Johnnyeager said: The shifting of the storm is leaving NYC with much less than forecast. Maybe only 8 in, so not a big one at all. If the subways were running I would leave for work in a few hours, but no word yet, so I may trek in on foot. Much worse on LI, but still only about 20 in. there. I guess it was better to be overprepared than ill-prepared. I just looked out my window (I'm on the UES) and the streets are plowed and there's no wind. No subway or I too would just go to work today. Continue Reading

Re: Stay home and off the roads they say, yeah ok.

In Viewpoints 1422312117.497

NYC subways close at 11pm with no announcement about when they'll reopen. Continue Reading

Re: No Sneak Peek - But Available NOW - Skirt & Top

In Linea 1422311993.28

On 1/26/2015 jazzbabe said: Thanks Gardens for the speedy review. I was trying hard to resist but I think this is a must have. Now to decide which color ... black or navy? Live it up! Get the navy. It's very dark so has the same chic, slimming effect as black, but feels a bit more like spring. Also will be great with white pants in summer. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1764
1 2 3 4 ...1764Next