Just-Reduced Clearance
121 Members and 16058 Guests Online

roxyrn's Activity

Re: Best Eye area SPF?

In Beauty Banter 1404689340.363

Supergoop eye cream with SPF. Continue Reading

Re: Fit Bit bracelet . . . where is the best place to buy some new colors?

In Beauty Banter 1403787795.073

I am also waiting for the Tory fitbit before purchasing. Continue Reading

Re: OT--How often do you weigh yourself?

In Beauty Banter 1402400003.743

I only check my weight once a year- at my annual physical. The way my clothes fit is a better indication than a number on the scale. Last summer I had a personal trainer who advised against frequent weight checks because muscle weighs more than fat, so getting in shape often doesn't lead to weight loss. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite suncreen

In Beauty Banter 1400961688.807

Try Sephora's Sun Safety kit- I got mine last week and it is filled with a variety of products. Continue Reading

Re: NYC ladies & fans, please advise

In Beauty Banter 1400961588.913

Walk up Fifth Ave to Central Park and on the way, stop in- SAKS, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Barneys and the basement of Bergdorff's (make-up, skincare heaven). Cross the street and you're at the Pulitzer fountain and the front of the Plaza. If you're hungry, go downstairs to their amazing food court (or eat at Todd English Food Hall). For an upscale experience, make reservations for high tea in the Palm Court. Then, step across the park to "THE PARK." Zoo and Metropolitan Museum of art are right ahead, but you need more hours for that! Rooftop bar/garden at the Met is fun. Continue Reading

Re: I put sunscreen over a full face of makeup!

In Beauty Banter 1400804307.547

I did the same thing today- use Josie Maran and it was fine. I won't hesitate again- much better than a sunburn... Continue Reading

Re: For those who are on the fence about Supergoop

In Beauty Banter 1400783330.95

I love their lip balm with SPF30- it isn't "gloopy," but is long-lasting. I also have a sample of the eye cream, which I didn't think I needed or would like, but love the way it goes on, and knowing there is a little extra protection in the eye area, even though I wear sunglasses and hat/visor. Also very pleased with the hand lotion with SPF- the container is small enough to put in my purse, or tennis bag and after rubbing in, my hands feel smooth without being greasy or oily, which I appreciate since I bought it to use while playing tennis. Continue Reading

Tory Burch makeup

Last Reply by JMFINLEY001 1400108022.89 | Started by roxyrn in Beauty Banter

My daughters gave me the bronzer/blush and brush for Mother's Day and at first I was a bit skeptical, but- the brush itself is amazing because it is so soft and comes in a tube for easy travel. My face is on the pale side compared to the rest of my body as I use so much sunscreen so I had been looking at bronzers. This is in a gorgeous orange case enclosed in a pouch with a logo snap. But, most importantly, it goes on like a dream with a great natural looking color and feels so soft on my skin. Have no idea the cost.... Continue Reading

Re: Restorsea

In Beauty Banter 1399656019.97

I'll post next time they have a special. They also will send small samples. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 52
1 2 3 4 ...52Next