61 Members and 18276 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1432931663.217

Shop... My heart goes out to you and am so sorry that the news from your vet regarding your precious Joey wasn't what you had hoped to hear. Sending tons more very special prayers his way and lots more Comfort Hugs to the both of you. ((((((((((((SHOP & HER SWEET BOY JOEY))))))))) Sammycat... Chubby is clearly knows in his kitty hear that he is finally in a wonderful home where he is loved and cherished...same as dear Schmoo felt when he knew in his kitty heart that you and DH were giving him the loving forever home that he was meant to have. Thank you for telling us where Chubby's head ... Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1432930766.1

On 5/29/2015 yahooey said: Hoping Puglet will get untwisted - is that comfy? Now that's what I call bendy-flexy!!!! Wishing all of you wonder-fur Pancakers a pleasant remainder of the day and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat May 25 - 31, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1432930452.617

On 5/28/2015 Sheltie Mom said: Hi all, please forgive me for not catching up on posts, just need to ask a favor... Please pray for the return of Lily's friend Michael, the kitty who lives behind us. He has been missing since last night. I feel so bad, his brother, the dog Jackson that Lily loves, is missing his buddy so much. Thank you! Praying with all of my heart that precious Michael is found ASAP, safe and sound, and is once again hanging out with his best bud,Jackson. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: I'm Saying GoodBye To Pumpkin Today

In Pet Lovers 1432856459.42

MBP... I can relate to the difficult,painful and heartbreaking decision that you made earlier today to send your precious Pumpkin to The Bridge as I have been down that same terrible road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm mommy to five rescued kitties. Please find comfort and solace in the fact that Pumpkin always knew how very much you loved him,that he was surround by that same love when you sent him to The Bridge with dignity and in peace, and that he's now happily running like a kitten with all of his new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place. P... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1432820109.81

Sammycat... I don't recall ever seeing this beautiful photo of your precious boy before. Of course you've posted hundreds of them over the years that this thread (and the one that proceeded it) have been in existence so it's quite possible that I forgotten that I did see it. I do hope that you're feeling better today and am sending lots more Get Well Soon prayers your way. beauty... There is no way that I would ever use the word "nuts" to describe your family. Kind animal lovers with good hearts and souls are words I'd use! So happy that Bella is thriving in her new and permanent forever hom... Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1432818965.827

Thursday Morning Greetings Wanted to post yesterday evening but we had some powerful thunder storms roll through so I knew that being on the computer at that time would not be the brightest thing to do. More are due to hit again late today but the trouble is not enough rain is going to fall. This area (heavily wooded) has been under a fire watch since the beginning of the month so we need a good soaker. Yahooey... When I saw the story about what happened to the Norwegian Dawn on GMA I thought that it was the ship that you were on...but as soon as they mentioned that the ship was out of Boston... Continue Reading

Re: Update On Pumpkin

In Pet Lovers 1432731144.723

I'm so very sorry to learn that your sweet boy is not showing much improvement. Do you think that it would help if you gave Pumpkin his liquids using a syringe? Your vet should be able to give you one or two. At least by doing this he'll be getting the fluids and nutrition that he needs. I'm only suggesting this because I resorted to doing this very thing with one of my kitties,Tabitha,last November and thankfully she pulled through. Sending more special prayers to Pumpkin and more Comfort Hugs to the both of you. ((((((((((((MYP & HER BELOVED PUMPKIN)))))))))))) -------------------------... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat May 25 - 31, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1432562656.927

On 5/25/2015 apple1964 said: Happy Memorial day! To all our brave men and women who serve our country and overseas so we can be protected. We honor you today. My nephew is starting his 3rd. deployment in the middle east. Praying for his safe return to us. God speed Nathan. We love you! Have a paw some day everyone! Sending out tons of very special prayers to your brave nephew Nathan that he makes it through his latest deployment safe and sound and is soon back home with his loving family. Nathan exemplifies what a TRUE and REAL HERO is!!! ---------------------------------------------------... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1432556734.993

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!! Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday and if any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound. God Bless all of the brave men,women and service dogs from all branches of the military who proudly served their country and who are no longer with us and Bless all of those currently deployed overseas and bring them back home to their loved ones as soon as possible. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1432556350.83

Happy Memorial Day! Wishing everyone a peaceful and pleasant holiday! If any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 881
1 2 3 4 ...881Next