Share the Love
15 Members and 14529 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1397652250.827

On 4/15/2014 Desertdi said: Holy creepin' full moon...........my nerves are still on edge. 3 a.m. this morning, someone was ringing my doorbell and banging on the front door yelling that he was homeless and needed help "finding an address". I live in a pretty remote area (although within the city limits).......and nobody could get out here on foot at that hour. The bars close at 2 here......and I assume it was somebody who just got "lost".......... Di.. What a frightening and terrifying ordeal! I'm so glad that you got through it unharmed. Did you call the police to report this while this wa... Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1397651408.857

Greetings Pancakers Wishing that all of you have a totally glorious day today! slh... Sending more special prayers to your dad and hoping that you'll be able to bring him home for Easter so that he can celebrate with his family. Can't wait to find out what your new car is!!! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1397650796.02

He saw three Christmases, our Comeback Kitty, and taught me to believe that no matter how dark the night, the light would always follow: Wishing Sammycat,DH and the pawsome Clan a very pleasant and peaceful day today. Sending more special prayers to Sammycat's mom,DH's and SLH's dads and to all of the beloved furbabies and animals who are in need. Also praying that Sammycat,Q and beauty are feeling much better ASAP and that any pain that they have been feeling has abated. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397567023.773

On 4/14/2014 Lovelyflorinda said: Anniversaries are hard. I lost my Socrates around 3 weeks ago. He was the cat who appeared mysteriously on my doorstep on my birthday 3 1/2 years ago. I had lost 2 cats within five days of each other less than three weeks before but this scrawny and ragged looking cat was sitting on the top of my stairs, waiting for me. Socrates had FIV, a fused spine, torn up ears and a permanent sneer since he had to have most of his teeth removed so he had this curled up lip and drooled a lot. But he was the sweetest and friendliest cat I have ever had. I feel like my two ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397566635.283

Wishing Sammycat,DH and the incredible Clan a very peaceful day today. Sending more special prayers to Sammycat's mom and DH's and SLH's dads and to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. Sending lots of Get Well soon prayers and wishes to Q and to beauty. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397565765.067

On 4/14/2014 Yahooey said: I wuv bunnies This face (precious as it is) is not the face of a Happy Camper! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397565645.037

Me and my beloved kittehs...Sophie,Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack...want to wish all of you wonderful Pancakers, your families and your furbabies a Happy Passover, a Happy Easter and a blessed Holy week. puglet.. Your drawing is so adorable and it would make a purr-fect card too! I have many friends, as well as some family members, who married someone of a faith other than theirs and therefore celebrate both holidays. slh... Continuing to send more special prayers to your dad. I know that he must be happy to be in the same facility that you work in so that he can see you everyday. ----------... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 14-20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1397565022.067

On 4/14/2014 panda lady said: Hello and Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies, Spring break is officially over but we have 29 days of school left with the kiddos. Unsure of why my back is hurting so badly. I just need to push through this week. My official 30 minute observation from my administration is on Thursday. Working hard to plan my lesson and trying to put the pain on the backburner. It is right above my tailbone in the middle of my back. I don't lift anything so I am not sure what it could be. If I make it through this week and it still hurts, may need to check in with the doc... Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1397485554.06

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you lovely ladies a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff. For those of you who like Mally's cosmetics (I am a total junkie for her eyeliner pencils!) as of today ULTA is now carrying some of her products. Go to their website to see what they've got. Clearly it's not going to be everything that the Q has. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397479426.58

Meow-Day Morning Greetings Pancakers! Wishing all of you dear friends a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! slh.. Sending your dad more very special prayers. Can't wait to find out what your new vehicle will be. I always wanted a VW Beetle and was leaning towards getting one back in 1997 when I had to replace my 1990 Honda Civic. But Jeep came out with this insanely cheap lease deal on the Cherokee Sport (Chrysler lost their shirts on that one and never repeated it!) so I went with the Jeep in... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 766
1 2 3 4 ...766Next