TSV(R) Preview
28 Members and 16826 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1422542310.747

On 1/28/2015 puglet1 said: Good morning Pancakers~ I think we all look for signs when our loved ones leave us. I've been praying for a sign from Chance that he is safe and happy at The Bridge. I made eggplant parmigiana the other day -- one of the very few dishes I'm actually good at. It was a small eggplant and only made a two-layer. I cut the leftovers into portions, packed them separately, and put them in the freezer. Last night, I pulled one out to defrost. This is the way it came out of the freezer. (Note: It's sitting in a saucer, not a dinner dish!) You may remember Chance has a large ... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1422541404.033

On 1/25/2015 _Not an easy sale said: I do believe, beastielove that there was a computer mistake when I posted a few hours ago? Thank you so very much for your comforting prayers & thoughts for 'us' during (almost) an every day post. You are very special with a faithful spirted inspiration for all who may read your sincere words. For that I am so appreciative to know you. A VERY UNIQUE PET LOVER~ In your prayers for a miracle, I would say sometimes we often do not receive, for all that we ask God for, nor understand, but with my husband, at an early age with no health problems- having a s... Continue Reading

Re: Scott Kay Line Premiering on QVC

In Jewelry Talk 1422484239.99

Tiffany Kay is quite a remarkable and strong young woman and I have no doubt that she's going to do an incredible, and of course poignant, job of presenting her father Scott's collection on Sunday. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422367607.967

On 1/27/2015 puglet1 said: Out of the dozens of photos of Chance that I have, I chose this one to post in his tribute. As soon as I posted it, it reminded me of a photo I haven't looked at in years. Guess who? Check out the pose and the angle of the head: puglet... This is so amazing and ironic! Cute baby...wonder who it can be???!! ---------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 26 - February 1, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1422279159.937

Monday Morning Greetings Like so many of you,I'll also be dealing with this lovely blizzard named Juno as I live 25 miles NW of NYC. I pray that everyone gets through this safe and sound and doesn't have any power outages! My heart goes out to the countless homeless animals who will have no safe haven to protect them from the onslaught. Wishing all of you PCCers a pleasant day today (in spite of the blizzard!) and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness and good health. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422192577.063

Sunday Morning Greetings puglet... Even though all of us Pancakers can't be with you in person, we are with you in spirit, 24/7. We can all relate to the tremendous sense of pain and loss that you're experiencing right now as we have all been down that same terrible road as well. ((((((((PUGLET)))))))) Apparently a second snow storm is due to hit the NY Metro area starting on Monday night bringing over a foot of snow and 30+MPH winds with it. They are still tracking it and I am praying with all of my heart that it goes out to sea!! Wishing everyone a peaceful day. ----------------------------... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1422191849.913

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing Sammycat,DH and the mighty Clan a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day. Sammycat... So glad that DH is feeling much better and hope that you'll be the same ASAP. NAES... My heart aches for you...having to deal with never knowing what happened to your beloved Cream. I had always hoped and prayed that you'd get your miracle. Sending out more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1422191308.607

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you wonder-fur friends who post here a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furry and feathered babies. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1422107979.693

Saturday Morning Greetings Sending out more Get Well Soon prayers and wishes to Sammycat,DH and to any other members of The Clan who are not feeling well. Sending out more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need. Wishing everyone a very peaceful day. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1422068276.143

On 1/23/2015 puglet1 said: My dear friends, Chance is at The Bridge.He went peacefully late this afternoon.He was only 8 ½.His illness came as a complete shock to me, but I can at least be thankful that it was fast-moving and spared him prolonged suffering.I am devastated.This has hit me much harder than I ever could have imagined and I will need some time to grieve.Thank you all for your warm wishes. Through my tears, I’m looking at his paw prints on the floor that he left after playing in the tub just a few days ago. Chance. My constant companion. My heart. You are pure Love.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 854
1 2 3 4 ...854Next