123 Members and 19027 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1429358395.187

Saturday Morning Greetings We've been having a run of absolutely gorgeous weather...sunny,temps in the upper 60's...at times going into the 70's (like today is going to do!!!)...it's wonder-fur!! Di... I have the Cozi channel too as well as Antenna TV (runs TV shows from the 50's,60's,70's and 80's). Just like in your case,I didn't order them...found out I had them while I was channel surfing..which was the same way that I discovered the Evine shopping channel. That was the day they were doing the shows featuring the Israeli jewelry which was the only reason that I stopped surfing and stayed ... Continue Reading

Re: Scott Kay Show??

In Jewelry Talk 1429357433.893

Tiffany Kay will be back on Saturday,May 23rd, Designer Jewelry Gallery Day. She's scheduled to be on at 2:00 AM EST and at 6:00 PM EST. Hope that this information helps. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Special Candlelight/Prayer Ceremony To Celebrate The Lives Of Our Beloved Furbabies Who Reside At The Bridge Sunday 8 PM

Last Reply by Matty6 1429366872.557 | Started by beastielove in Pet Lovers

During a recent post on her much loved "Schmoo" thread,Sammycat mentioned that this Sunday, April 19th, will make it two years since her precious kitty Schmoo went to The Bridge. When I read it, I came up with an idea...that this Sunday,at 8:00 PM EST, we should have a special candlelight/prayer ceremony to celebrate Schmoo's life as well as the lives of all of our beloved furbabies who now also are at The Bridge. It will be a wonderful and joyful way to remember these beautiful fur covered Angels who once blessed our lives with their amazing presence and filled it with their unconditional l... Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1429294791.59

On 4/16/2015 Yahooey said: On 4/16/2015 puglet1 said: Beastielove, reading about your bike brought back so many wonderful memories of my childhood -- especially the tassels on the handlebars. I used to love ringing the little round metal bell with the tab. It made me feel very important. The only thing your bike is missing is a little white basket on the back -- to carry a kitteh or two. Beastielove needs an industrial size basket to carry her brood. You can't just bring 1 or 2. It's gonna look like the boxful of kittehs that Adelle posted a few days ago. Actually I do want to put a whit... Continue Reading

Re: Chloe is four months today

In Pet Lovers 1429294234.51

Happy Fourth Month Birthday Chloe!!!! From me and my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack! --------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1429189500.53

Sammycat.. I'm so glad that you and The Clan liked my idea of having a special candlelight/prayer event this Sunday celebrate the life of Schmoo, as well as the lives of all of our beloved furbabies who once blessed our lives with their amazing presence and unconditional love and who now also reside with Schmoo on the other side of The Bridge. I'll start a new thread on this board to let all of the Pet Lovers know about it. Sending more special prayers to every single one of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need. Wishing Sammycat,DH and the Pawsome Clan a totally fabulo... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1429188815.163

Thursday Morning Greetings Had to leave early the past few mornings so wasn't able to stop by. The weather has been just beautiful these past days so instead of going to the sports club for my 5:30 PM classes, I've been walking the lake that's nearby. After this heinous winter I just can't bear the thought of being inside and as it's stays lighter later I much prefer to be outside to take in the Sun and the glorious fresh air. I need to get the air put back into the tires of my bicycle so that I can bring that to the lake. It's a cool Schwinn...red and white..with tassels on the handle bars,... Continue Reading

Re: Chessy crossed the Rainbow Bridge

In Pet Lovers 1429187882.2

Chessy... My heart goes out to you on the loss of your precious boy. I can relate to the deep sense of pain and heartache that you're experiencing right now as I have been down that same terrible road many times before and will be again at some some point as I'm currently mommy to five rescued kitties. Please find comfort and solace in the fact that Chessy always knew how much you loved him,that he was surrounded by that same love when you sent him to The Bridge cradled in your arms in peace and with dignity, and that he's now happily running like a kitten with all of his new friends through ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1428927879.913

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you Pancakers a totally fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 13-19, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1428927402.677

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a most wonderful and fabulous day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 871
1 2 3 4 ...871Next