Holidays at Home
158 Members and 11125 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1412080557.033

Mews-Day Morning Greetings Yahooey... No need to apologize. You're not whining. You're just going through a difficult time right now and you're venting...which you have every right to do. puglet and I totally understand and we're with you in spirit. Hoping that everyone has a fabulous day today and also hoping that all is well with your precious furbabies. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1412080137.39

On 9/30/2014 Preds said: " One topic that received a lot of response was how QVC plans to manage “long standing threads”. After reading the logical reasoning from a variety of Community members, we agree that these threads should be left alone and remain where they currently are located with no immediate or future need to close these discussions." Good Morning everyone! Thought I'd drop this little bit of news from the Q Board here in case no one had seen it yet. Appears ya'll will be safe come the new year. Let's hope they stick with this decision. Wishing all a wonderful, bles... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1412039828.3

Monday Evening Greetings Had to leave early this morning so this is the first chance that I've had to post. Yahooey... Echoing puglet's sentiments in regards to the feedback you received today. Sending you lots of very special Comfort Hugs and praying that the stiffness goes away and that you're soon feeling much better. ((((((((((((YAHOOEY))))))))))) Wishing the both of you dear friends a peaceful night. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1411993978.54

Note the sophisticated way he slumbers on in the photo below, in the tradition of Cary Grant -- polished, elegant, handsome, stylish, a slayer of ladies smitten by mighty pawsers (Beauty Junkie, I'm talking to you): Cary Grant had nothing on this cool kitty! Wishing Sammycat,DH and The Clan a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings all of you much happiness,good health and love. Sending out more special prayers to all of the beloved furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws ... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1411993656.1

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing that all of you dear friends a have a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! Proof that time is going faster...I went to the local Dollar Tree store yesterday and they already had Christmas decorations up for sale! They were set up between the Halloween decorations and the Fall/Thanksgiving themed decorations. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1411910877.553

Sunday Morning Greetings Had a beautiful 83 degree day yesterday in my neck of the woods (Loopy...as you're just south of me in NJ I'll bet that you had the same magnificent weather) and today is going to be a carbon copy! Praying that this is an omen of a mild Winter. I don't think that I could stand a replay of the nightmare that last Winter was! Wishing everyone a very pleasant and peaceful day and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1411910529.647

If there were a kitty Mt. Rushmore, I know who deserves to be the first sculpture. He's no Teddy Roosevelt, but then Teddy Roosevelt is no Schmoo: Sammycat..... ITA!!!!!! Sending out more special prayers to Sugarbear,Shy Annie,Pal and all of the other precious furbabies and animals who are in need. Wishing Sammycat,DH and the Pawsome Clan a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1411910161.903

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a very pleasant and peaceful day. Rooney... Wishing you a safe journey back home. Any luck with finding the break-away collar? ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411910009.023

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you pawsome Pancakers a very pleasant and peaceful day. It's going to be 80+ degrees again so get outside and enjoy those delicious rays (purr-fect bikini weather puglet)!!! Yahooey... Hoping that you get good mews tomorrow at your doctor's appointment. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411832734.413

Caturday Greetings! Wishing all of you Pancakers a fab-boo and totally chill-laxing day!!! puglet... Have a wonder-fur time today! Are you going to AC or someplace else on the shore? ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 824
1 2 3 4 ...824Next