Fall Fashion Days
142 Members and 13937 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1406724735.52

Wednesday Morning Greetings Streetangel... My deepest sympathy goes out to your daughter on the loss of her beloved Montana. Just like the others who post here,I too can relate to the terrible heartache that she's dealing with right now. beauty... Hoping that you're feeling better and that the intense pain that you've been dealing with has finally abated. Kitty Sitter... Sending more cyber comfort hugs your way. Wishing Sammycat,DH and The Mighty Clan a very pleasant day. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1406724302.593

Wednesday Morning Greetings puglet... That's such pawsome mews about the kitty! Yahooey... That was quite an interesting experience that you had with the MRI! I'm not sure how I would handle it. Praying that the results are good and that no surgery will be required. Wishing all of you lovely Pancakers a wonder-fur day! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: People That Hit Their Pets

In Pet Lovers 1406684814.247

On 7/29/2014 CatLover2 said: She wasn't at home when this happened she was at the peoples house that she takes care of and she was telling me and another friend about it. She does pop her dog one if he gets too rowdy she's always saying Roscoe you're going to get a whipping. "Popping" the dog and telling him that he's going to get a whipping (and I have no doubt that he does get whipped ) is PURE ANIMAL ABUSE!!!! That poor dog should be taken away from this heinous woman ASAP and placed in a loving home because clearly he isn't in one now! I know that a few other posters have suggested that ... Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1406640764.057

Tuesday Morning Greetings beauty.. So sorry that you've been dealing with so many health issues and pray that you're feeling better today. Also hoping that your bad boy Pal has recovered from his latest wound. Argyll.. My heart goes out to sweet Orangey. Is there any way that you can get antibiotic from your vet that you can put into his food to help prevent an infection from setting in? I think beauty's suggestion of giving him Whiska's milk for cats is an excellent one. Silver.. Hoping that your healing is progressing at a good rate and that you'll be feeling 100% better in no time at all. ... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 28 - August 3, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1406639880.167

Tuesday Morning Greetings panda... Sending you lots of very special prayers and Comfort Hugs to help to ease your pain. (((((((((((((PANDA)))))))))))) Wishing everyone a very pleasant day. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1406639606.47

Mews-Day Morning Greetings puglet.. You gave your cousin a lot of excellent advice and hopefully she and her husband will heed it. I pray that all goes well and that they keep that precious cat as a member of their family. Yahooey... Hoping that you are feline better and that you're not in a lot of pain. Has a date for an MRI been set yet? slh... Sending out more prayers to your dad. Wishing everyone a totally fabulous day. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: People That Hit Their Pets

In Pet Lovers 1406639162.297

Spanking??! The fact that this poor dog could barely walk sounds like it was more of a beating to me. Out of curiosity did you say anything to your friend? If it was me I would have approached this woman (I could care less if she was a friend) while she was hitting her dog in order to bring a stop to her heinous and cruel actions ASAP. I have no doubt that this was not the first time she has hit this precious dog either. I despise animal abuse as well as those who abuse them. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406552453.343

Sammycat... Those most certainly are not "Happy Faces"! Those two looked like they meant business! Wishing you,DH and The Clan a very pleasant Monday. -------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 28 - August 3, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1406552123.043

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of cool pawsome stuff! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406469612.367

I should have known that as much as I loved him, he loved me back, too -- and always had one eye on his Mom, just in case: Sammycat... Even though you can't see him, your vigilant Lion King still has his eye on you. Wishing you,DH and the magnificent Clan a pleasant,peaceful and blessed Sunday. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 805
1 2 3 4 ...805Next