TSV(R) Preview
103 Members and 11151 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1414155174.91

Friday Morning Greetings Loopy... Then the wedding must have been at The Pearl River Hilton...it looks like a large French Chateau. Pearl River is also in Rockland County and is close to the New Jersey border. I'm located at least five towns north/east of Pearl River and am about 3/4 of a mile from the Hudson River. Hopefully you can get your computer problems fixed ASAP! Wishing that all of you dear ladies who post here have a wonderful day and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1414154495.347

Friday Morning Greetings.. Denise/dapet... Sending you lots of very special Get Well Soon prayers and hugs and am hoping that you're not in much pain. ((((((((((DENISE)))))))))) Cheryl/Panda... Still sending you lots of very special prayers. Wishing all of my dear PCC friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1414154164.433

Fur-Day Morning Greetings We made it through the wind and the rain and now we're going to be rewarded with a stretch of magnificent weather...it's supposed to hit 70 on Wednesday!!! Wishing that all of you dear Pancakers have a pawsome day today and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end! Hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1414153548.2

Friday Morning Greetings Hoping that everyone has a totally pawsome day today and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1414153364.12

beauty and Shop... Sending the both of you lots of Get Well Soon prayers and hugs: ((((((((((BEAUTY & SHOP)))))))))) Wishing that Sammycat,DH and the magnificent Clan all have a very pleasant and peaceful day today. Sending out more prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414068437.977

Sammycat... Thanking you and Kitty Sitter for sharing those wonderful photos with all of us. I just might check into that job at Best Friends in order to get an idea as to what it curtails and if there might be any other jobs that may become available in the future. I literally can't just up and move right now but would love to do so at some point next year. Hoping that you,DH and The Clan has a very pleasant day today and sending more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children h... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1414067756.797

Purrs-Day Morning Greetings Rooney... What wonderful kitties....keeping your bed nice and toasty warm for you! Love the quilt. Did deliver all of the nose kisses that you sent to my "bed warmers". Hoping that everyone has a very pleasant day today. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414067254.297

Purrs-Day Morning Greetings Yahooey... Would love to see a photo of your Zoe styled hair-do!!!! I'm hoping that all is well with slh and her family as she hasn't posted here or on the Schmoo thread for long time. Have a wonder-fur day Pancakers! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413982475.427

Wednesday Morning Greetings My kittehs all love the sunny patches as well. My cottage faces west so in the afternoon..providing that it's not overcast or raining...there's always plenty of sunlight that comes in through the two big picture windows in the living room. If I'm home at that time I'll open the shades and the four of them will stretch out on the wood floor and bask in the rays. To add to their chill-laxing pleasure,I also sprinkle the floor with lots of catnip! Have a pawsome day everyone...in spite of all of the rain! ------------------------------------------------------ All of ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413938120.1

Sammycat... This photo of Schmoo,looking for all the world like a great big,furry mountain,is just too cute! I do hope that Kitty Sitter enjoyed the conference and that if her busy schedule permits,she'll be able to send us some photos that were taken at Best Friends. Wishing that you,DH and The Pawsome Clan all have a very peaceful night and a very pleasant day tomorrow. As always,sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 831
1 2 3 4 ...831Next