TSV(R) Preview
123 Members and 11080 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1410959130.46

Di... I understand that Hurricane Odiel is headed in the direction of Arizona and New Mexico and that your area of the state is due to get slammed with more flash flooding and torrential downpours as of today. Am praying that you get through it safe and sound. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1410958507.733

Wednesday Morning Greetings puglet... I saw your thread on the Pet Forum this morning and noticed that you already had one reply and I'm quite sure that you'll get more. I'm going to contact someone who posts on that forum quite frequently ( we became friends thru that forum and have since exchanged our e-mail addresses) and will ask her if she can respond as well. She is a kind, wonderful woman who is quite knowledgeable when it comes to kitty issues (she has 8 rescues) and hopefully she'll be able to help you. Sending your precious boy lots of kisses. Please plant them on his furry head for... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1410914858.133

Whenever sorrow crawls back into your heart over a loss, think of the snapshots of those you loved on those days special to you; think of the wonder of them in your life at all: Sammycat... Your post was truly moving and quite beautiful...just like the photo of your precious boy (as always...bathed Heavenly light) is. Wishing you,DH,The Pawsome Clan and Kitty Sitter, a very peaceful night. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1410914291.107

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS DI!!!! Me and my catnip lovin' kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack...want to wish you a most amazing,brand new 365 day journey around the Sun and hope that it brings you the best of everything!!! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410913784.223

Mewsday Evening Greetings Had to be someplace by 9:00 AM so I had no time to do my usual posting on my favorite threads (i.e. I was running late!!) I do hope that everyone had a pleasant day and wish you a peaceful night. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1410783806.47

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing that everyone has a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! kc... Your feathered babies are so beautiful! What are their names? ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410783564.067

Meow-Day Morning Greetings Wishing that all of you dear Pancakers have a fantastic day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! I also hope that all is well with slh and her family. She hasn't posted here or on the Schmoo thread (a wonderful thread that you should check out. It's really very sweet and troll free!) for a long time. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 15 - 21, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1410783232.743

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing that all of you dear friends have a wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! Sheltie Mom... Thank you so much for starting this thread every single week! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410705311.627

Sunday Morning Greetings puglet... To answer your question regarding the 40+ pound bags of kitty litter...after I've cleaned out the two "sandboxes" (I keep one downstairs in the kitchen and the other upstairs..it's one large room that I use as my bedroom...the cottage is quite small) I fill the two boxes (not to the brim...my kittehs are absolute slobs!) then empty the rest of the litter(using a plastic scoop) into a large plastic container that has a lid. After several scoopings, I replenish the litter by taking some from the plastic container (which I keep in the kitchen next to the sandbo... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1410704178.767

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing Sammycat,DH and the Mighty Clan a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day. Sending more prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. Tissyanne... My heart goes out to you because having lost both of my parents (my mother unexpectedly 20 years ago and my father 10 years ago after a long illness) I can relate to what you're going through right now. The beginning is extremely difficult, especially as you go through all of your "firsts"...first holiday season without them,first birthday without them, etc. but somehow you will find the stre... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 820
1 2 3 4 ...820Next