Live Spring Beauty
139 Members and 17741 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: High time for some new update pictures of pets!!! I need pet-fix

In Pet Lovers 1427420592.997

Loving these pawsome photos of all of your furbabies!!! I recently broke my camera so until I buy a new one, I can't post any photos of my purr-cious, cat-nip lovin' kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack. --------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

In Pet Lovers 1427418250.933

My dear friend... I'm sending out tons more very special prayers to Tommy and sending tons more Comfort Hugs to you as my way of trying to ease the physical pain that you're in. (((((((((((((BEAUTY)))))))))))) I'm also still praying for your "Pal Miracle" to come true. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1427381187.687

On 3/26/2015 Desertdi said: Cat-Tastrophe.............Kitty got stuck in my crochet sweater (while I was wearing it)! Too bad that you couldn't take a "selfie" then post it here! The expressions on both of your faces must have been priceless!!! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1427339436.587

On 3/25/2015 puglet1 said: Good afternoon Pancakers, Beastielove, I know you knew it was me and not Yahooey, who has been giving Mr M coconut oil massages. I'd never give Mr M away to anyone! Although you are all welcome to come over and give him a massage too. Isn't he hamsome? It's extremely difficult to snap a pic as he is very squirmy and always on the move, unless he is sleeping on his back with his mouth hanging open. I'm going to share his coconut oil too. I'll use it on my skin, nails and hair. puglet... OMG! So Sorry! I just realized what happened...When I read your post (#19595) ... Continue Reading

Re: Our Goldie Boy ...

In Pet Lovers 1427338716.723

My heart goes out to you and your family on the loss of your beloved kitty,Goldie. I know that his amazing presence in your lives will be deeply missed. Divine Intervention meant for you to rescue that precious boy and to give him the loving home that he deserved to have. Please find solace in knowing that Goldie is at peace and is now happily running like a kitten with all of his new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place on the other side of The Bridge. ((((((((((((((HOOVERMOM & HER BELOVED GOLDIE))))))))))) ------------------------------------------------------- All... Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1427287217.187

Wednesday Morning Greetings Pancakers Yahooey... I'm sure that the coconut oil that you've been massaging into Mr. M is helping his skin tremendously. I've been using coconut oil for a long time on my face,my body (my skin feels like buttah) and in my hair (makes it so silky). It's also great to use as an eye make-up remover. I buy a large jar of it (in it's solid form) from the health food store and it lasts a good while. I also put some into the frying pan whenever I'm making my black bean chipolte vegan burgers (by Gardenburger...de-lish!!!) and plantains. If none of you have tried using c... Continue Reading

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1427286371.727

Greetings Well it looks like the snowstorm that we had last Friday...the same day that Spring supposedly arrived..was the last one of the year (I hope!!) and that we don't see another one until February 2016!!! A lot has melted off and this is the first time since last November that I can actually see more lawn than snow. beauty... Sending more special prayers to your brother Tommy and hoping that the intense pain that you've been dealing with has finally has abated and that you're feeling much better. I know that your precious kitty Pal has been missing for about a month now but I'm still ho... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1427286002.517

Wishing Sammycat,DH and the Pawsome Clan a very pleasant day. Sending continued to prayers to beauty and her brother and to Shop's mother. Sending more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

In Pet Lovers 1427200233.637

beauty... To reiterate what others have already stated in their posts...you are not a bother. You are loved by all and we are going to be there for you in your time of need...just as you've always been there for us. Sending tons of very special prayers to Tommy and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to you: ((((((((((((((BEAUTY))))))))))) ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hyacinth 003

In Pet Lovers 1427114368.18

Hyacinth... That's such wonder-fur mews about Percy! ok... So glad that your girls have become besties! ---------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 866
1 2 3 4 ...866Next