TSV(R) Preview
129 Members and 15954 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1414068437.977

Sammycat... Thanking you and Kitty Sitter for sharing those wonderful photos with all of us. I just might check into that job at Best Friends in order to get an idea as to what it curtails and if there might be any other jobs that may become available in the future. I literally can't just up and move right now but would love to do so at some point next year. Hoping that you,DH and The Clan has a very pleasant day today and sending more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children h... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1414067756.797

Purrs-Day Morning Greetings Rooney... What wonderful kitties....keeping your bed nice and toasty warm for you! Love the quilt. Did deliver all of the nose kisses that you sent to my "bed warmers". Hoping that everyone has a very pleasant day today. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1414067254.297

Purrs-Day Morning Greetings Yahooey... Would love to see a photo of your Zoe styled hair-do!!!! I'm hoping that all is well with slh and her family as she hasn't posted here or on the Schmoo thread for long time. Have a wonder-fur day Pancakers! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413982475.427

Wednesday Morning Greetings My kittehs all love the sunny patches as well. My cottage faces west so in the afternoon..providing that it's not overcast or raining...there's always plenty of sunlight that comes in through the two big picture windows in the living room. If I'm home at that time I'll open the shades and the four of them will stretch out on the wood floor and bask in the rays. To add to their chill-laxing pleasure,I also sprinkle the floor with lots of catnip! Have a pawsome day everyone...in spite of all of the rain! ------------------------------------------------------ All of ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413938120.1

Sammycat... This photo of Schmoo,looking for all the world like a great big,furry mountain,is just too cute! I do hope that Kitty Sitter enjoyed the conference and that if her busy schedule permits,she'll be able to send us some photos that were taken at Best Friends. Wishing that you,DH and The Pawsome Clan all have a very peaceful night and a very pleasant day tomorrow. As always,sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1413895452.21

Cheryl (Panda).. Thanks for the update. I'm going to continue to send you tons of special prayers and cyber hugs every single day! ((((((((((((((PANDA))))))))))) Love Linda (Beastie) ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413806996.207

Sammycat.. If I understood you correctly, is Kitty Sitter planning on working at Best Friends? That has always been my dream...to pack up my four kitties,move to Utah and get a job at that most amazing and wonderful place. Of course I would make sure that I was gainfully employed before I made the move! Wishing you,DH and The Clan a very pleasant day and that today marks the beginning of a week that brings everyone much happiness and good health. Sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ---------------------------------------------------- All... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1413806439.023

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing all of my dear friends a most wonderful day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1413805907.783

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you dear friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! Loopy... Still waiting for you to tell me where you went for the wedding!!! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413805723.72

Meow-Day Morning Greetings Yahooey... 2:45 AM?! You got me beat...I always wake up at 5:00 AM everyday. Mind you that it doesn't mean that I hop out of bed and start running around. I'll watch TV for approximately 45 minutes...then I start moving about. Obviously the first thing that I must do is to feed the kittehs and scoop the sandboxes. Only then can I tend to myself! Wishing all of you Pancakers a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness and good health. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 830
1 2 3 4 ...830Next