Just-Reduced Clearance
11 Members and 15351 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1413765907.707

On 10/19/2014 puglet1 said: Good morning Pancakers! I'll bet Zoe is très happy. ------------------------------ iz da fleese! iz da fleese! did u sai fleas??? noh toopid - iz da blankie! Sunday Evening Greetings Missed chatting with you Pancakers this week-end and do hope that you all had a nice relaxing one. Was out early in the morning yesterday and today and by the time I got home all I wanted to do was to get under my fluffy blankies and watch the idiot box (which is what I'll be doing right after I write this post!) Speaking of blankies... I absolutely love that photo that you p... Continue Reading

Re: My girls are turning 14 nd 18 this weekend....... yikes!

In Pet Lovers 1413636317.397

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TANYA AND LIBBY!! Me and my kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack... are wishing the both of you a most wonderful and amazing brand new 365 day journey around the Sun! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1413588519.627

Friday Evening Greetings Time sure flew by...I haven't been here since Sunday! I do hope that all of you dear cyber friends had a wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous and relaxing week-end. Loopy... My curiosity is peeked.....Where was the wedding held? Do tell! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1413588103.847

Friday Evening Greetings Hoping that everyone had a wonder-fur day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous week-end. Rooney... That handsome boy of yours sure has the look of the Devil in his eyes! Too bad that the collar with the bell didn't pan out. I'm assuming that the cute photo that he's lying next to is of you and your brothers. You were quite a little cutie! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 13 - 19, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1413587652.473

Friday Evening Greetings I do hope that everyone had a wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a nice,relaxing week-end. Panda.. I know that your doctors appointment isn't until Monday but I'm sending tons of very special prayers your way now. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413551295.117

Fur-Day Morning Greetings My heart goes out to that precious dog and I pray that it's found safe and sound and that it hasn't met a horrible fate....especially considering the area where it was stolen. Saw the weather predictions for this coming week and the temps are definitely taking a nosedive...50's all week long. At least it's going to be sunny so I'm sure that'll help. I also saw the weather report on GMA this morning and as of now the winter is not going to be as bad as it was last year. Let's hope that they're right! Wishing all of you dear Pancakers a wonderful day. -----------------... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1413550503.583

Friday Morning Greetings street... Sending my congratulations to your niece and her husband and wishing them a long and happy life together. Wishing that Sammycat,DH and The Clan all have a totally pawsome day today. Sending more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413464863.8

Wishing all of you Pawsome Pancakers a fur-tastic Purrs-Day!!!! ---------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1413422402.403

I've been M.I.A. for a few days so I just got caught up on all of the previous posts and Schmoo Tales. I absolutely love the expression on Schmoo's face and the way his right paw is tilted...priceless! Wishing Sammycat,DH and the Glorious Clan a very peaceful night and sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1413421942.657

On 10/15/2014 rubyangel said: Hi guys. Just stopping by to say hello my friends. Haven't been able to read any posts in quite awhile. I hope to catch up one day. Miss you guys. Missing the FFOL & hoping they are well. Take care each & every one of you...Rubyangel. :) rubyangel... I am so happy that you decided to stop by...even for a quick visit. Your presence here in Pancake Land is greatly missed by all! Praying that all is well with you,your family and your furbabies too. (((((((((((((RUBYANGEL)))))))))))) ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children ha... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 829
1 2 3 4 ...829Next