Maxi Dresses
164 Members and 11261 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Should I be feeding a feral cat???

In Pet Lovers 1398283302.743

I say the H**l with those so called "experts" and "Yes"...you should continue to feed this precious kitty who is clearly in desperate need. Even though you can't give her a forever home, at least you're providing her with much needed food and God Bless your kind heart for doing that. I'm "mommy" to five kitties, all of them rescues. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1398253776.627

Good Wednesday Morning Pancakers slh... I know that your dad's surgery is scheduled for today. Please know that my heart and my prayers are with him, with you and the rest of your family. puglet... A job like medical billing which technically requires that someone who has a functioning brain be hired, is instead being done by morons and idiots...like the ones who work in your doctor's billing department. And unfortunately now you have to deal with the results of their gross stupidity and incompetence. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= ... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1398251477.04

Schmoo was most definitely the King of his "jungle" and there was nothing cowardly about him! Wishing Sammycat,DH and the pawsome Clan a very pleasant day today. Sending more special prayers to Sammycat's mom, DH's and SLH's dads and to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1398251081.18

beauty.. So glad that you're feeling better. I know that at times it's difficult for you to post here because of your eyes but please know that even when you can't join us on your thread you're always in our thoughts and hearts. Wishing everyone a most wonderful day! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1398214265.01

Rooney.. Thanks so much for posting those adorable photos of Adolf and Jack. I have no doubt that Jack's personality is the same as my Henry's... a total love who can be a royal pain at times! Any sign of my sweet Mr Big? ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1398172109.07

Tuesday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you a very pleasant day today. beauty.. Hoping that you're feeling much better today and that the pain has abated. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1398171821.703

Sammycat... Your garden is absolutely beautiful and I have no doubt that your precious boy is looking down at it and is filled with joy. The fact that you found his tuft of fur is Schmoo's way of letting you know that his loving spirit is still surrounding you and DH 24/7. Wishing Sammycat,DH and the pawsome Clan a very pleasant and peaceful day today. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398171347.06

Mews-Day Morning Greetings Pancakers slh... Sending tons of very special prayers to your dad and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to you and your family. (((((((((((SLH & HER FAMILY)))))))))) ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 21-27, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1398171019.177

Tuesday Morning Greetings Where is everyone??!! Praying that all is well with each one of you and wishing that you have a totally pawsome day today! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398080471.683

Meow-Day Morning Pancakers! Wishing that each one of you has a most gloriosky day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and pawsome stuff! slh... Sending more special prayers to your dad. --------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 769
1 2 3 4 ...769Next