Labor Day Weekend Clearance
43 Members and 8886 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1409488811.363

Sunday Morning Greetings puglet... That's such pawsome mews about Chance! Sending him lot of kisses for you to plant on top of his furry head. Thankfully the Prez was across the river lousing up traffic in Westchester County and not here in Rockland! I was up early to do some chores (shopping,cleaning the sandboxes,etc) then spent the rest of the day at a friend's house who was having a pool party and B-B-Q. Wishing all of you dear Pancakers a very pleasant and peaceful day. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1409487871.797

Wishing Sammycat,DH and the beautiful Clan a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day. Sending more special prayers to all of the beloved furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1409487612.407

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409487477.48

Sending Joan lots of very special prayers and sending Melissa and Cooper lots of very special Comfort Hugs. (((((((((((((((MELISSA & COOPER))))))))))))) -------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1409398818.08

Caturday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a totally chill-laxing Labor Day Week-End and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furry and feathered babies. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1409398607.22

Indy... Sending out more very special prayers to your beautiful girl. Loved the video and so did one of my kitties, Samantha. She also loves to watch your Bruiser Says I Love You video (I posted it to my desktop a long time ago). NAES... My heart truly aches for you. I was praying for the longest time that a miracle would happen and your beloved Cream would be back in your arms. Sending you lots of Comfort Hugs. (((((((((((NAES)))))))))))) ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1409398144.957

Saturday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a totally chill-laxing Labor Day Week-End (wasn't it just Memorial Day Week-End??!!) and hoping that all is well with you and your furbabies too! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1409360462.903

Wishing Sammycat,DH and the Might Clan a peaceful,deep dish night and that it marks the beginning of a wonderful holiday week-end for everyone. Sending out more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1409317204.473

Fur-Day Morning Greetings puglet... Praying that all of Chance's test results come back negative and that there is nothing seriously wrong with your precious boy. Wishing that all of you Pancakers have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a pawsome Labor Day week-end! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 25 - 31, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1409316932.557

Friday Morning Greetings Boy..this week sure flew by...just like the summer did! Wishing all of you dear friends a pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a wonderful,chill-laxing Labor Day week-end! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 816
1 2 3 4 ...816Next