Better Than Black Friday
35 Members and 13373 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1417039829.657

Wishing all of you Pawsome Pancakers a very happy,peaceful and fur-tastic Thanksgiving! If any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1417039612.893

Wishing everyone a very happy,peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1417038878.763

Wishing Sammycat,DH and The Pawsome Clan a very happy,peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving. Sending out more special prayers to all of the beloved furbabies and homeless animals who are in need. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner November 24-30, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1417009309.157

Wishing all of you dear friends and your families a very peaceful,blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. If any of you will be traveling I pray that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1416922063.54

Greetings The weather around these parts has been positively weird! Yesterday is was sunny and 68 degrees. Today it's going to be in the mid 50's. As of now we're on storm watch for a Nor'Easter that's supposed to begin as rain tomorrow morning then switch to snow..which is to end by the evening. Considering that tomorrow is the biggest travel day of the year this ought to make things one huge mess on the roads and at the airports. Hoping that all is with everyone and wishing you a pawsome day! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1416834584.087

Meow-Day Morning Greetings I was just listening to the weather report (have the radio tuned to my favorite station..Q104.3 FM)and today it's going to hit 66 degrees and on Wednesday it's going to rain then later in the day the rain is going to turn to snow and depending on where you live you can either have a dusting or perhaps 6 inches of snow by Thursday morning! Wishing that all of you Pancakers have a wonder-fur day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! ------------------------------------------------------ Al... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1416834025.803

Monday Morning Greetings Wishing all of you a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner November 24-30, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1416833898.197

Wishing that all of you dear PCCers have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! -------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1416753378.547

Sunday Morning Greetings Wishing everyone a very peaceful and blessed day today and hoping that all is well with you. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1416753199.24

Sammycat... This is such a magnificent and powerful photo of Schmoo. I don't recall ever seeing it before. Praying that you and DH are feeling better. Sending out more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need. Wishing Sammycat,DH and The Mighty Clan a peaceful day today. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 839
1 2 3 4 ...839Next