Give Gorgeous
122 Members and 14080 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 27 - November 2, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1414769307.077

Me and my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack...want to wish all of you and your furbabies A HAPPY AND SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!!! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: PURINA'S "PAWS FOR A CAUSE"...vote to help animal charities!

In Pet Lovers 1414769098.37

kittymom.. I already knew about this as I'm on both Purina's and the NSAL's e-mail lists. However I'm so glad that you posted this info and the link so that those who don't know about this wonder-fur event now do! -------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1414761028.97

Me and my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack...want to wish all of you Pancakers and your furbabies A HAPPY AND SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!!! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Goodbye to Gunther

In Pet Lovers 1414718748.333

My heart and my sympathy goes out to you on the loss of your beloved Gunther. It was so clear from your poignant tribute that he had a most wonderful life and it's also evident that his presence in yours will be deeply missed. Please find comfort in the fact that Gunther knew how much he was loved,that he was surround by that same love when you sent him to The Bridge with dignity and in peace and that he's now happily running like a puppy with all of his new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place. ((((((((((((MAKE-UP & HER PRECIOUS GUNTHER)))))))))) -------------------... Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1414681631.62

Sammycat.. Sending out lots of very special prayers to DH and hoping that you get only good news with all of the test results. Sending out more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need. Sending out more Get Well Soon wishes to beauty and Shop. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1414681256.78

Purrs-Day Greetings Pancakers! puglet & Yahooey... Loving the photos of those purr-cious kittehs that you posted. The expression on the kitteh's face (whose in the bunny outfit) is priceless! I hope that the both of you are feline well and that you have a pawosme day today. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Scout is home with us......... Our awersome pawsome foursome is complete.

In Pet Lovers 1414671150.147

Congrats on the latest addition to your wonder-fur family!!! Sending tons of hugs to Scout....please deliver!!! ((((((((((((SCOUT)))))))))) ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Kitty has fatty liver disease

In Pet Lovers 1414547257.757

Sending out tons of very special prayers to your precious Mavis and lots of special hugs to the both of you. ((((((((((((((((HYACINTH & HER BELOVED MAVIS)))))))))))) ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Eyes of an Animal

In Pet Lovers 1414547106.04

mousie.. I want to add my "Thank you" to you for sharing these poignant words...especially as I share the same beliefs. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: My Shadow...

In Pet Lovers 1414546698.823

You've clearly gotten a lot of excellent advice from some wonderful ladies who know what they're talking about. I have nothing to add as I've never encountered this problem with any of the many cats who I've shared my life with. I'm currently mommy to four kitties...Tabitha,Samantha, Henry and Jack...all rescues. Sending out lots very special prayers to your precious Shadow and hoping that she's feline fine ASAP! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 833
1 2 3 4 ...833Next