Dooney & Bourke
103 Members and 17364 Guests Online

beastielove's Activity

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1419092182.88

Caturday Greetings Pancakers adelle,puglet and Yahooey... Loving your respective purr-cious kitteh video and photos that you posted. Wishing all of you a totally fabulous day! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1419084170.5

Saturday Morning Greetings TKer's Di... Christmas Eve is supposed to be a heavy rain event where I live (25 miles NW of The Big Apple)which I'm happy about considering the amount of rain that's due to fall. If the temps were going to be lower it would be a major snowstorm instead! The rain is supposed to be gone by Christmas morning with temps in the 40's. Hoping that all is well with everyone and your precious furbabies too. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1419038887.607

Friday Evening Greetings kcladyz... Thanks for sharing that video. It was hysterical! Wishing everyone a peaceful night. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1419038418.43

Thanks to this amazing cat, we were all brought together and thus was formed The Clan of Schmoo. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1419037614.937

Fur-day Evening Greetings Pancakers Missed being her for the past few days but things have indeed been a bit hectic. So hectic that I haven't been to the sports club since Monday!!! puglet... I often think about slh and also hope that all is well with her family. Aside from this thread, she also posted on the Schmoo thread and there's been nothing from her there either. Wishing everyone a peaceful and warm and cozy night. ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner December 15 - 21, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1419037085.203

Friday Evening Greetings Hoping that everyone had a wonder-fur day today and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end. Wishing all a peaceful night. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: My kitty is up to no good

In Pet Lovers 1418766316.817

Sending your bad boy Jax lots of hugs and kisses....please deliver! ----------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: For Those Whose Pets Have Crossed the Bridge

In Pet Lovers 1418766179.883

nagrom.. Thank you so much for sharing this very beautiful and poignant poem. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418738338.493

Mews-Day Morning Greetings I'm finally getting around to mailing all of my Christmas/Holiday cards and packages (thankfully there's only three of those!) today. Nothing like waiting for the last minute! Wishing all of you dear Pancakers a fabulous day and hoping that you're feline fine. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1418694348.3

Sammycat.. Thanks for the feedback regarding the Cat Angel statue. You have nothing to apologize for. I'm sure that eventually I'll find one. In regards to DH finding Schmoo's pong ball...that was your beloved boy's way of letting you and DH know that his loving spirit is still very much with the both of you. Wishing everyone a warm and peaceful night. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Continue Reading

Page 1 of 845
1 2 3 4 ...845Next