TSV(R) Preview
174 Members and 18748 Guests Online

Krissy82's Activity

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/30?

In Beauty Banter 1422626885.993

My list is for the last two weeks. I am still determined that for the year, I will not buy any new beauty products that are not essential. I'm doing well so far. L'Occitane Honey Cleansing Toner, 6.7 oz. I really liked this toner. Not only did it smell amazing, it was a milky toner so it was more moisturizing. Sadly, I did look for more of this about a year ago and don't think they make it any longer. This bottle did last me over a year, a little went a long way. EOS Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Mint and Vanilla. I like these EOS sticks better than the spheres. I was able to use all of the Mint... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/16?

In Beauty Banter 1421467509.233

I was able to use up a few things this week: BBW Wild Madagascar Vanilla EDP, .24 oz. This was a decent vanilla scent. It is a very strong scent so a little went along way. Perlier La Voglia Matta Cassis & Bergamot Body Splash, 6.7 oz. I had used this primarily over the spring and summer. This wasn't my everyday perfume/splash, but I would use this when I needed a fragrance pick-me-up during the day. It had a very light scent that didn't clash with any perfume/splash/lotion I used in the morning. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, 7 oz. Currently my favorite dry shampoo. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/9?

In Beauty Banter 1420823299.193

I was only able to use up one hand soap this week. BBW Winter Cranberry Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I generally like most things that smell like cranberry, but this smelled too much like a candle. I still have 1 more in my stash. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/2/15?

In Beauty Banter 1420311873.303

I was able to use up the following: BBW Yuletide Pear Vanilla Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. This was a scent from a few years ago that was also available in the body care line. Love this scent. I had this on my desk at work. It didn't take long to use since I currently fear getting the flu. Clean & Clear Detoxifying Facial Cleanser, 8 oz. I really like this face wash. Renu Contact Lens Solution, 2 oz. VS Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop Body Double Mist, 8.4 oz. These were discontinued awhile ago. When I found out that this line was being discontinued, I stocked up on these mists and the swirl lotio... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/26?

In Beauty Banter 1419746750.247

My list is for the last two weeks. I managed to use quite a bit up. BBW Vanilla Pistachio Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. This scent was a limited scent a few years ago. It smelled amazing. I love anything that smells like pistachio and this was spot on. BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion, 3 oz. One of my favorite scents for fall. I had been using the shower gel and body splash to go with this. I have been rotating body lotions lately so this actually lasted longer than the 10 oz. shower gel. I'm putting the rest of the splash away for next fall. J.R. Watkins Vanilla Body Butter, 4.6 oz. Thi... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/12?

In Beauty Banter 1418507658.157

My list is for the last two weeks. BBW Country Apple Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This is a scent that was discontinued a few years ago and was also in their body line at one point. My favorite apple scent. BBW Sugared Vanilla Wish Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This smelled nothing like vanilla to me, smelled like coconut. This was from the Holiday season last year. BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower Gel, 10 oz. Love this scent for fall, but as the weather gets harsher, the shower gel isn't good for my skin. It starts to dry my skin out too much. Degree Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. I hadn't... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/28?

In Beauty Banter 1417237355.387

I was able to use up a few things this week. Trying to resist the temptation of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I used the following: Natural Ice Lip Balm, .16 oz. My HG lip balm. Has SPF 30 which I like having even in Winter. BBW Mountain Air Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. This was a scent from last year. I don't think that they came back with it this year. It smelled so good. BBW Pumpkin Cupcake Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Nice fall scent. I generally purchase this one every year. BBW Zombie Squad Marshmallow Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. I really liked this scent. It was very light so I was... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/14?

In Beauty Banter 1416094637.58

I was able to use up a few things this week. Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Body Scrub, 7 oz. I like this scrub and I love the pear scent. Will buy more once I need to replenish my scrub stash. Boots Mint, Melon, & Sugar Body Scrub, 13.5 oz. This smelled amazing, however, it was very oily and difficult to rinse off. I had this in the shower for probably about 2 years and only used it when my skin got really dry. It just leaves too much residue, won't repurchase. Suave Dry Shampoo, 5 oz. I really liked this dry shampoo for a few years, however, I am finding that I like the Not Your Mother's ... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/7?

In Beauty Banter 1415403694.893

I was able to use up a few things this week. BBW Watermelon Basil Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Nice scent, very fruit. Reminded me of a jolly rancher. BBW TBS There's The Salt Scrub, 24 oz. I really liked this scrub as did my boyfriend who used this frequently as well. It's very pricey, so I will only buy on sale. Need to use up some other scrubs in my stash before doing so. Covergirl Pressed Powder in Classic Ivory, .35 oz. My favorite powder. I have been using this since type of powder since I started using makeup. The pan wasn't empty, but it got that weird texture when it gets really hard and n... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 4 ...25Next