Best of Black Friday
12 Members and 15095 Guests Online

Krissy82's Activity

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/28?

In Beauty Banter 1417237355.387

I was able to use up a few things this week. Trying to resist the temptation of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I used the following: Natural Ice Lip Balm, .16 oz. My HG lip balm. Has SPF 30 which I like having even in Winter. BBW Mountain Air Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. This was a scent from last year. I don't think that they came back with it this year. It smelled so good. BBW Pumpkin Cupcake Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Nice fall scent. I generally purchase this one every year. BBW Zombie Squad Marshmallow Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. I really liked this scent. It was very light so I was... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/14?

In Beauty Banter 1416094637.58

I was able to use up a few things this week. Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Body Scrub, 7 oz. I like this scrub and I love the pear scent. Will buy more once I need to replenish my scrub stash. Boots Mint, Melon, & Sugar Body Scrub, 13.5 oz. This smelled amazing, however, it was very oily and difficult to rinse off. I had this in the shower for probably about 2 years and only used it when my skin got really dry. It just leaves too much residue, won't repurchase. Suave Dry Shampoo, 5 oz. I really liked this dry shampoo for a few years, however, I am finding that I like the Not Your Mother's ... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/7?

In Beauty Banter 1415403694.893

I was able to use up a few things this week. BBW Watermelon Basil Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Nice scent, very fruit. Reminded me of a jolly rancher. BBW TBS There's The Salt Scrub, 24 oz. I really liked this scrub as did my boyfriend who used this frequently as well. It's very pricey, so I will only buy on sale. Need to use up some other scrubs in my stash before doing so. Covergirl Pressed Powder in Classic Ivory, .35 oz. My favorite powder. I have been using this since type of powder since I started using makeup. The pan wasn't empty, but it got that weird texture when it gets really hard and n... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/31?

In Beauty Banter 1414783463.57

I was able to use up a few items this week. BBW Scarlet Pumpkin Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This was an okay scent. It was a little musky. BBW Spice Kissed Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. This was a nice scent for fall. I had this on my desk at work, but because I was sick last week, I managed to use this in about a week. Walgreen's Lip Balm in Watermelon, .25 oz. This is similar to the sphere EOS balms, but better. This is a lot smoother. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 10/24

In Beauty Banter 1414187201.32

I was able to use up a few things this week. VS Sheer Love Body Splash, 2 oz. Love this scent. With the trial size, I actually left this in my car to use. Softsoap Raspberry Sorbet & Almond Blossom Body Wash, 18 oz. I really liked this scent, but I think it is discontinued. I am not usually much of a raspberry scent fan, but I really liked this with the almond. Tresemme Climate Protection Conditioner, 32 oz. Love this conditioner. Great for my frizzy hair, especially in Spring and Summer. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/17?

In Beauty Banter 1413643848.16

I was able to use up quite a few items this week. My list includes: Badger Peppermint Lip Balm, .15 oz. Love this lip balm, bought as part of a trio pack with other flavors. BBW Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. Had this on my desk at work. Took a long time to get through even when using it multiple times a day. BBW Wildberry Blossom Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Love this scent. Had this at my kitchen sink. BBW Fresh Picked Pears Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This was a really nice scent as well. Had this in my bathroom. It was a great transition scent for Summer to Fall. Suave Dry Shampoo,... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/10?

In Beauty Banter 1412979271.46

I only used up 2 things this week. BBW Tuscan Melon Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Yes to Blueberries Lip Balm, 0.5 oz. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/3?

In Beauty Banter 1412382944.657

I have been doing quite well the last few weeks. Last week my list of used up items was pretty good and it's decent this week too. Perlier Amber & Myrrh Hand Cream, 3.3 oz. I had this on my desk at work for at least a year. Love their hand creams and the scent on this was pretty mild. BBW Honey Sweetheart Body Lotion, 2 oz. Not a fan of the scent on this one. It had a strange musky undertone to it. Lee Stafford Poker Straight Hair Straightening Spray, 4.7 oz. I bought a bunch of these at Ulta on sale. I really like it. Helps with my frizzy hair. I generally only use this when I blow dry. ... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/26?

In Beauty Banter 1411850939.06

I was able to up a few items: Bed Head Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. Really like this. Only buy when on sale. Dial Almond Milk Hand Soap, 5.5 oz. Dollar store find. Like the hand soap, but such a small bottle doesn't last long. Crest Whitening Fresh Mint Toothpaste, 3.5 oz. I have been using this toothpaste for years (not this tube, just the formula). I had actually bought this to bring on vacation since it is a smaller tube. Another dollar store find. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 4 ...25Next