Just-Reduced Clearance
29 Members and 16233 Guests Online

Krissy82's Activity

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/27?

In Beauty Banter 1427501614.487

I was able to use up a few things this week. One Vanilla Almond Custard Body Cream, 8 oz. Really like this cream, but it is a pain to get out of the tube. Bedhead Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. I buy this in the pink cans every October. One of my favorites. BBW Sassy Strawberry Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. I started out liking this, but it got a little too sweet. Smelled like strawberry bubble gum. Secret Shower Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. My HG deodorant. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/20?

In Beauty Banter 1426862594.67

I was only able to use up two things. Dove White Bar, 4.25 oz. This was a nice soap, my first time using this kind. I still have another left since it was a two pack. BBW True Blue Spa Polishing Hand Soap, 12 oz. This was nice, I believe its been discontinued for a long time. It had a nice scent and was gentle on my hands. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/13

In Beauty Banter 1426243937.01

I was able to use up a few more things this week. Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Hand Sanitizer, 2 oz. I think that the hand sanitizers that they offered were short lived, but this was really nice. Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz. I like this in the winter time when my scalp is more dry and itchy. This bottle took well over a year to use since I only used it once a week usually. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/6?

In Beauty Banter 1425655321.113

I was only able to use up a few things this week. Dr. Bronner's Almond Castile Soap, 4 oz. My boyfriend used most of this in the shower. I did use it at times also, but it tends to make my skin feel dry. FX Sea Salt Texturizing Mist, 6 oz. This was ok. There are some other sea salt sprays that I like better. This worked really well when your hair was just damp and then you would spray some of this on and blow dry. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/27?

In Beauty Banter 1425089575.537

I was able to use up a few things this week. Perlier Honey Body Wash, 6.7 oz. Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike A Rose, .15 oz. Softsoap Whipped French Vanilla Foaming Hand Soap, 7.5 oz. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/20?

In Beauty Banter 1424444150.747

I was only able to use up one thing this week: Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, 3.5 oz. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/13?

In Beauty Banter 1423866281.81

I have a pretty good list this week. Serious Skin Care Pumpkin Body Scrub, 8 oz. Not much a fan of this. It smelled good, but the scrub was too fine and didn't exfoliate to my liking. Also, it was very expensive for what it was. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer w/ SPF 30, 2.5 oz. My HG face moisturizer. BBW Sugar Plum Dream Body Cream, 8 oz. This was a Holiday scent this year. It smelled so good. I was hoping that it would smell like the Sugar Plum Fairy that they carried years and years ago during the Holiday's, but it did not. It had that same scent that most of the newer scents have. I did real... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 2/6?

In Beauty Banter 1423345825.4

I was able to use up 3 items this week and am getting close to the end on some others. BBW Twisted Peppermint Foaming Hand Sanitizer, 1.7 oz. This was from a few years ago, I bought a bunch because they were being discontinued. I now understand why they were discontinued since the foam flies out everywhere. I had this on my desk at work. BBW Eggnog 3 in 1, 6 oz. This was so old. It was when they first launched the 3 in 1's. I had bought this in a set. It still smelled good and worked well as both a body wash and shampoo. Demeter Jelly Belly Hot Fudge Sundae Body Lotion. 4 oz. This was also... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/30?

In Beauty Banter 1422626885.993

My list is for the last two weeks. I am still determined that for the year, I will not buy any new beauty products that are not essential. I'm doing well so far. L'Occitane Honey Cleansing Toner, 6.7 oz. I really liked this toner. Not only did it smell amazing, it was a milky toner so it was more moisturizing. Sadly, I did look for more of this about a year ago and don't think they make it any longer. This bottle did last me over a year, a little went a long way. EOS Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Mint and Vanilla. I like these EOS sticks better than the spheres. I was able to use all of the Mint... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/16?

In Beauty Banter 1421467509.233

I was able to use up a few things this week: BBW Wild Madagascar Vanilla EDP, .24 oz. This was a decent vanilla scent. It is a very strong scent so a little went along way. Perlier La Voglia Matta Cassis & Bergamot Body Splash, 6.7 oz. I had used this primarily over the spring and summer. This wasn't my everyday perfume/splash, but I would use this when I needed a fragrance pick-me-up during the day. It had a very light scent that didn't clash with any perfume/splash/lotion I used in the morning. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, 7 oz. Currently my favorite dry shampoo. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 26
1 2 3 4 ...26Next