Weekend Preview
90 Members and 10732 Guests Online

Krissy82's Activity

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/17?

In Beauty Banter 1413643848.16

I was able to use up quite a few items this week. My list includes: Badger Peppermint Lip Balm, .15 oz. Love this lip balm, bought as part of a trio pack with other flavors. BBW Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. Had this on my desk at work. Took a long time to get through even when using it multiple times a day. BBW Wildberry Blossom Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Love this scent. Had this at my kitchen sink. BBW Fresh Picked Pears Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This was a really nice scent as well. Had this in my bathroom. It was a great transition scent for Summer to Fall. Suave Dry Shampoo,... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/10?

In Beauty Banter 1412979271.46

I only used up 2 things this week. BBW Tuscan Melon Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Yes to Blueberries Lip Balm, 0.5 oz. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/3?

In Beauty Banter 1412382944.657

I have been doing quite well the last few weeks. Last week my list of used up items was pretty good and it's decent this week too. Perlier Amber & Myrrh Hand Cream, 3.3 oz. I had this on my desk at work for at least a year. Love their hand creams and the scent on this was pretty mild. BBW Honey Sweetheart Body Lotion, 2 oz. Not a fan of the scent on this one. It had a strange musky undertone to it. Lee Stafford Poker Straight Hair Straightening Spray, 4.7 oz. I bought a bunch of these at Ulta on sale. I really like it. Helps with my frizzy hair. I generally only use this when I blow dry. ... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/26?

In Beauty Banter 1411850939.06

I was able to up a few items: Bed Head Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. Really like this. Only buy when on sale. Dial Almond Milk Hand Soap, 5.5 oz. Dollar store find. Like the hand soap, but such a small bottle doesn't last long. Crest Whitening Fresh Mint Toothpaste, 3.5 oz. I have been using this toothpaste for years (not this tube, just the formula). I had actually bought this to bring on vacation since it is a smaller tube. Another dollar store find. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/12

In Beauty Banter 1410558924

I only used up one item this week. Elaria Freesia Shower Gel, 8.4 oz. I generally don't gravitate to floral scents, but I really liked the smell of this. It is a very thin texture however that I'm not that fond of. I have a few more Elaria shower gels in my stash to get through. Sadly, I don't have any more in this fragrance. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did you Use Up This Week 9/5?

In Beauty Banter 1410031722.28

I was able to use up a few different things. BBW Nectarine Mint Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. BBW Caribbean Escape Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Broo Oatmeal Porter Body Wash, 10 oz. Yves Rocher Vanilla Coco Lip Balm Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/22

In Beauty Banter 1408752648.01

I was able to use up just one thing. Top Care Cotton Swabs, 375 ct. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/15?

In Beauty Banter 1408292045.133

nothing this week. i'm not even close on anything. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/8?

In Beauty Banter 1407541815.543

I was able to use up a few items. Herbal Essences Leave in Conditioner for Split Ends, 6 oz. This took forever to use (a couple of years) and it was just ok. I prefer the Garnier I use. I don't think that they make it anymore. Philosophy Field of Flowers 3 in 1, 16 oz. This was the older formula. Nice for spring and the bottle lasted me almost the entire summer. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What did you use up the week 8/1?

In Beauty Banter 1406928232.633

I was able to use up a few items: BBW Island Nectar Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I am not much a fan of this scent. BBW Sugar Lemon Fizz Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I really like this scent, wish they still made it. BBW TBS Hold It Right There Tan Extender Lotion, 12 oz. This is the old version of this lotion before they repackaged and changed the formula and smell. I have a few more bottles left, but will be sad when it's gone. This really hydrates, smells wonderful, and helps keep my tan. Secret Shower Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. HG Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo, 7 oz. I really like... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 24
1 2 3 4 ...24Next