10 Members and 18597 Guests Online

Krissy82's Activity

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 5/22?

In Beauty Banter 1432398498.833

I was able to use up quite a bit this week. Crest Pro Health Clean Mint Toothpaste, 6 oz. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, 7 oz. BBW Nectarine Mint Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. BBW Fresh Picked Cherries Foaming Hand Soap, 8.75 oz. BBW Simply Bloom Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Meijer Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Face Wash, 4.2 oz. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/16?

In Beauty Banter 1431707569.84

I was able to use up a few things this week. Softsoap Black Orchid & Velvet Hibiscus Body Wash, 18 oz. I really liked the scent of this, but it came out of the bottle in globs. There were a few times these globs would fall off my loofa and just go down the drain. Panteen Nature Fusion Conditioner, hotel size. I liked this. I haven't met a Panteen item I don't like. I may purchase in the future once I get through my stash and assuming they still make it then. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/8?

In Beauty Banter 1431129853.903

I was only able to use up 2 items. BBW Gourmet Spice Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. This was a part of the kitchen collection from a few years ago. I had this at my kitchen, it was a nice scent over the winter. I have a few of these left. Hard Candy Liquid EDT, 1.7 oz. This was from when Hard Candy was more of a premium brand. I really liked this scent and had bought an extra bottle at TJ Maxx. It is a heavier scent. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/1?

In Beauty Banter 1430522723.66

My list is for the last 2 weeks: Sanell Hand Sanitizer, 0.5 oz. This was a freebie from work. Did the job. BBW Fresh Linen Moisturizing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I love this scent, but am not a big fan of the moisturizing hand soaps. BBW Dancing Waters PocketBac Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. Love this scent. Had this on my desk at work. Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Hand Cream, 2.5 oz. One of my favorite scents. I had purchased this at the Perlier store in Milan. Since then, they had started selling this at HSN, so I have stocked up. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion, 4.5 oz. This formula was discontinued a few year... Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/24?

In Beauty Banter 1429893773.55

I only used up two small shampoo's from hotels: Portico Spa Clarifying Shampoo with Citrus & Lavender Pantene Smooth Vitality Shampoo Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/10?

In Beauty Banter 1428707185.417

I was able to use up a few things this week. BBW Cranapple Crisp Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. BBW Vermont Sugar Maple Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/27?

In Beauty Banter 1427501614.487

I was able to use up a few things this week. One Vanilla Almond Custard Body Cream, 8 oz. Really like this cream, but it is a pain to get out of the tube. Bedhead Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. I buy this in the pink cans every October. One of my favorites. BBW Sassy Strawberry Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. I started out liking this, but it got a little too sweet. Smelled like strawberry bubble gum. Secret Shower Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. My HG deodorant. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/20?

In Beauty Banter 1426862594.67

I was only able to use up two things. Dove White Bar, 4.25 oz. This was a nice soap, my first time using this kind. I still have another left since it was a two pack. BBW True Blue Spa Polishing Hand Soap, 12 oz. This was nice, I believe its been discontinued for a long time. It had a nice scent and was gentle on my hands. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/13

In Beauty Banter 1426243937.01

I was able to use up a few more things this week. Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Hand Sanitizer, 2 oz. I think that the hand sanitizers that they offered were short lived, but this was really nice. Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz. I like this in the winter time when my scalp is more dry and itchy. This bottle took well over a year to use since I only used it once a week usually. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 27
1 2 3 4 ...27Next