Fashion & Accessories Clearance
83 Members and 11676 Guests Online

Shawnie's Activity

Re: Who's got the time, skill, storage space, and $ for this type of Christmas decorating???

In Beauty Banter 1405911344.057

On 7/20/2014 VCamp2748 said: No, my days of all-out Christmas decorating are over. I just display a few items of sentimental value & leave it at that. When the season's here, I just drive around the neighborhoods that have lot of outdoor decorations & enjoy other people's work. Me too! Continue Reading

Re: How many times a day do you feed you cats moist food?

In Viewpoints 1405734269.497

On 7/17/2014 jackthebear said: I remember reading the book Holistic Cat, she recommended feeding 2x a day and once the cat is finished, removing the bowl. I do this with my "grandkitten" she gets food for breakfast and then at dinner time. Don't leave the food out all day as it constantly stimulates their appetites and sets up finicky eating behaviour. In the wild food in a ready to eat state is not always available they have to hunt for it. grandkitten as in my daughters college cat that I now care for I agree with this 100%. My cats are fed twice a day, canned only. If they don't eat it I ... Continue Reading

Re: Going to bathroom should be fun. Susan Graver's TSV

In TSV Talk 1404575976.21

Yes, so funny. IPK, lol!! And I have never heard of that pulling your swimsuit over to the side thing to pee! Just ewww and LOL! And I hooted when someone suggested cutting the shorts out! How about don't buy it!! So much joy from a bad idea!! Continue Reading

Re: Feeling unsafe when on walks

In Viewpoints 1404405105.22

Where I live it would be foolish to go into a park by yourself, dog or not, at a time when no one else is in the park, regardless of whether it is considered a safe park. They are only safe until they are not. This is just a fact of life. My advice is don't do it. Walk in your neighborhood. It just isn't worth the risk. Trust your instincts. You are nervous. So don't do it anymore. Continue Reading

In TSV Talk 1404396561.59

On 7/3/2014 Deadeye Daisy said: I own several romper type outfits and love them, especially for traveling. Since I never use public restrooms (or for that matter bathrooms in other people's homes), it's never been an issue for me. However, I DO travel often with others who can't seem to pass up a stop at every restroom along the way. Many years ago, I started making up 'restroom' packs for mly companion travelers. First item going in each pack was a large trash bag (NOT the kind with drawstrings) with one side and the bottom cut to make a nice disposable 'floor cover' for the stall. Made it q... Continue Reading

In TSV Talk 1404373852.91

What was she thinking? No Thankyou. Continue Reading

Re: Posting pics via an ipad

In Viewpoints 1403644060.083

And you can also post from your iphone using the same approach although it is more tedious. And I need to figure out how to size the pic Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1403642552.193

On 6/24/2014 Yahooey said: There is a way to post picture - sort of i'm typing from a desktop right - but you can do it from iPad - I have done it with and iPod touch. I open a photobucket dot com account. It is free. You upload the pictures onto the account. I cannot upload the picture from the iPod Touch to photo bucket dot com - I need to upload using a desktop so I'm not sure if the iPad has the same problem. After the picture have been uploaded - when you click onto a picture - there are 2 links - email and IM (don't use that one) and HTML (use this one) - copy the code and paste onto 'p... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1403621018.17

Thanks guys! I used to post pics from my MacBook when qvc sold polish stoneware. I lost track of what you could do on the forum since then and thought maybe there was a way to post from the iPad or even iPhone now. But I guess not. Maybe some day! :-) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 75
1 2 3 4 ...75Next