119 Members and 19470 Guests Online

Shawnie's Activity

Re: Will You Watch Diane Sawyer w/ Bruce Jenner

In TV Talk 1429977545.103

On 4/25/2015 Wsmom said: On 4/25/2015 wildcat fan said: I found this article to be more interesting than last night's show. It was written by his former wife L. Thompson: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-thompson/bruce-jenner-linda-thompson_b_7080918.html Very interesting. Thanks for the link! Ditto! So interesting!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429973267.913

On 4/25/2015 Shelbelle said: I also fell asleep, I saw his older sis and mother were also on, were any of the Kardashian family on or any of his 2 daughters with Kris or Kris herself, thanks None of the Kardashians appeared, neither did his two youngest daughters with Kris. He referred to the Kardashian girls several times and one of them sent a note. His mom appeared Ina video, his oldest sister appeared a couple of times and all of his children by his first two wives appeared. Incidentally he said that each of his wives knew of his issues. But he did not take hormones to transition until h... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429933696.523

On 4/24/2015 annabellethecat said: Well, I think it was because everyone must have wanted to cy it because eventually it accepted it. Here's my take on what I've seen. Those children are amazing looking and have amazing bodies. Did you see his oldest daughter? She's beautiful and all three girls are very tall. So, I was thinking if he'd been taking hormones for (what did he say, was it 30 years)? Can it be that long? Anyway, a long time. It seems like it would have affected his performance as a male with females (if you know what I mean). Obvioudly, it didn't, he had all of those children. Es... Continue Reading

Re: I need help from the experts here with my network.

In Electronics Talk 1429298777.727

I don't think it was my network either. Didn't make sense to me. I believe Verizon is having issues, why just with the AOL coming and going I don't know. Unless they are squeezing traffic and shunting that capacity elsewhere. That is just me speculating. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1429277004.587

I did find a red button that I assumed was the reset and I pushed it. Then turned everything off on again. No change. But this morning magically AOL is working. Now why would my network act like that??? Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1429239060.83

Tks, tomorrow I am going to see if I can access on another network. I don't know if there is a reset button. I will check tomorrow. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1429237281.253

I am not having trouble with any other connections. Continue Reading

I need help from the experts here with my network.

Last Reply by northernlights 1429300717.123 | Started by Shawnie in Electronics Talk

I have not been able to connect to AOL.com or AOL Mail all day. AOL had me delete accounts add them back and check different browsers. Just now I found I had access via Verizon LTE on my phone and AT&T 4g on my iPad. Called Verizon. They said it is my network based on what I told them and they want to sell me a service plan. I unplugged my Verizon router and my Apple AirPort Extreme base station and then turned them back on. No difference. Problem also on PC. Any ideas? I have done nothing to anything. Continue Reading

Re: AOL.com down anyplace else?

In Electronics Talk 1429228941.703

Ok you youngsters, enough people have AOL mail that it is one of the choices on the current iPhones. There is also a browser. Don't use that. Don't know what happened or if the chat rooms etc still exist. But AOL Mail is alive ( although down in my area) and well and recognized by APPLE. Continue Reading

Re: AOL.com down anyplace else?

In Electronics Talk 1429222544.983

You know if you don't have anything nice to say...... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 94
1 2 3 4 ...94Next