Clarks on Easy Pay
72 Members and 13477 Guests Online

Shawnie's Activity

Re: Could Not Resist This Logo Lock

In Dooney & Bourke 1425423711.957

On 3/1/2015 wishmoon said: On 2/28/2015 Shawnie said: Does anyone know where they are hiding the kiss lock coin purse on ilovedooney? I believe it's exclusive to QVC. Well, that is what they say during the logo lock presentations, but, it isn't exactly true. While I haven't seen most of the colors that are offered to match the bag, it has been offered in a handful of colors on both ilovedooney and Dooney.com. I purchased red and timoro brown in the fall. I posted because I check from time to time for additional colors, and when I last checked I couldn't find it at all. It was pretty deeply b... Continue Reading

Re: Could Not Resist This Logo Lock

In Dooney & Bourke 1425154783.55

Does anyone know where they are hiding the kiss lock coin purse on ilovedooney? Continue Reading

Re: Shawn Dress

In Q Did What? 1425154629.903

Just bizarre. Love the socks with the heels, lol. I work with kids, twenty something's, and they do not dress odd. I can't imagine we could print what they would say about her look. Maybe tptb think that an out there look will get a pause, a look, and maybe a buy by the young channel surfers. Continue Reading

Correct Trio Lady

Last Reply by circles 1425143448.85 | Started by Shawnie in Q Did What?

She just said her husband grabs the trio rather than his ipad so he can drive and hold the trio in the other hand. David should say this is dangerous and QVC doesn't endorse that practice. Continue Reading

Re: Dooney TSV for March ?

In Dooney & Bourke 1424123758.453

Like the Grey but do not like the red lining with this bag. They should have used the taupe chevron lining. Continue Reading

Re: ipad Mini Problem/Question

In Electronics Talk 1424029329.673

If you have Apple Care call them. I had a problem yesterday and they were terrific. The problem turned out to be AT&T and apple connected me with them to fix the issue. When I called AT&T the day before they gave me a case number and told me someone would be in touch in a few days. Apple knew how to cut thru that response. Continue Reading

Re: What's up with the price of eggs???????????????????????????????????????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1423616105.38

On 2/10/2015 Hoosierfan said: Eggs are 39 cents a dozen at our local Aldi's. Milk is 99cents a gallon. Where do you live? That just doesn't seem possible even at Aldi. Continue Reading

Re: Dear Q - guess what I didn't buy today?

In Q Did What? 1423596547.547

Consumers just need to shop. Not a thing I by online that I don't comparison shop for as well as check out reviews of the products. QVC is all about making you feel part of their family. They are all salesmen. Continue Reading

Re: Dear Q - guess what I didn't buy today?

In Q Did What? 1423590016.763

Ok folks, I agree that shipping and handling charges on some things are too high. But as far as return charges on clothing because the sizing is inconsistent I see it this way. I go into a dressing room at a clothing store and try on clothes. Do you think everything fits me because I was a certain size in a particular piece. Nope. And it is because of my body shape, how I would like the piece to fit on me and to some extent whether the sizing is consistent across items. This is not just a QVC issue. For me it is a cra p shoot if I order a clothing item to see if it fits and if I like the way ... Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Denese

In TSV Talk 1423523619.577

She looks stunning now! She looks like a different person to me. I am debating the TSV. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 89
1 2 3 4 ...89Next