Give Gorgeous
141 Members and 14353 Guests Online

Shawnie's Activity

Re: Billy Bob Thorton On Big Bang Theory Tonight!

In TV Talk 1414718428.167

I couldn't figure out who the dr was. BBT! He was good!! And the entire show had me screaming, LOL. The writers are back!! Continue Reading

Re: NASHVILLE NIGHT!

In TV Talk 1414708136.617

On 10/30/2014 Shelbelle said: Next episode will be a DWTS scene with Rayna appearing on DWTS, wondering if Derek Hough was responsible for this? He is doing a fine job on the show. I agree Derek H. Is doing a great job, and, I am totally shocked! He really can act. And poor dumb Teddy. Hope he has the stuff to go down with the ship rather than compromising his daughters. Continue Reading

Re: Recent Email From QVC Sent in Error

In Q Did What?, Q News 1414448021.837

Got the correction email @ 5:51 pm. Continue Reading

In Q Did What?, Q News 1414440341.68

On 10/27/2014 Clover29 said: On 10/27/2014 Shawnie said: I was just getting ready to call. I too was convinced they were hacked. First because I never purchased that or any other tree and second because they were lowering the price ( that I supposedly) had paid!! Ha ha like that is gonna happen. No, that did happen. The price did go down. The item number and price and everything are legit. They just sent the email in error to a large number of people who never ordered that item. I apologize QVC. Could you check some of my real orders and see if you could lower the price I paid? Continue Reading

In Q Did What?, Q News 1414439270.537

I was just getting ready to call. I too was convinced they were hacked. First because I never purchased that or any other tree and second because they were lowering the price ( that I supposedly) had paid!! Ha ha like that is gonna happen. Continue Reading

Re: Tom Selleck

In Viewpoints 1414267148.143

On 10/25/2014 Pqfan said: Ages ago I had a boss that was obsessed with Tom Selleck,I mean wacko stalker obsessed! I really didn't care for him much but I'd better not say that in front of her. She would say isn't he gorgeous and I would just nod my head and say oh yes! LOL She had a giant poster of him in her office and it was so weird. Was her name Debby by any chance?? Continue Reading

Re: YOSEMITE

In Electronics Talk 1414266768.74

On 10/25/2014 Sweetbay magnolia said: Do we really need this (Yosemite)? I'm a bit irritated with the software engineers right now. Glitches seem common. The hardware runs like a beast but doesn't seem entirely compatible with the latest and greatest OS. The market share is captured - it seems to me there is some thoughtlessness in the testing phase, for the many that have "old" technology (three years!). At over a grand for a laptop I expect a little more synchronicity. "Sent from my early 2011 MacBook Pro" Data transferred from an older iPhone to my newest model now seems to present problem... Continue Reading

Re: iMac question: What happened to my email??

In Electronics Talk 1414257751.857

This is exactly why I am not downloading either Yosemite or iOS 8 probably for months. They are Beta testing on their customers in my opinion. So I will just wait until everybody else finishes telling them what is wrongmwith their two products. Continue Reading

Re: has anyone dared to download iOS 8.1 yet???

In Electronics Talk 1413900205.957

I am waiting for the bugs to shake out. Tried to download Yosemite on my MacBook Pro and it wouldn't. Think I was better off. And not in the mood to be frustrated by iPhone or iPad hiccups in iOS 8! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 80
1 2 3 4 ...80Next