National Garden Month
113 Members and 17679 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Foldable Wagons

In In the Garden 1427855997.37

On 3/31/2015 Kachina624 said: I have a little vinyl wheelbarrow that I got at Lowe's for about $30. It serves the purpose for me and I can just leave it outside all winter. I mostly used it to carry big bags of gardening materials from the front to the backyard. We don't often go to the beach here in NM so I don't need that function. Thanks Kachina. Although I live here in So Ca, I have never been a beach person. We will use it to bring in whatever from the car to the house. Hauling any meals and stuff to outdoor events, potlucks, meetings. I just bought one from the other channel and i... Continue Reading

Re: Jessa and Ben tonight!

In Viewpoints 1427855673.633

On 3/31/2015 hyacinth003 said: I kind of lost my good feelings about them after watching the guys push a makeshift sled into a kitty. Can't quite feel the same. Hyacinth NO, NO, and NO Maybe they won't think it's so funny if someone someday harms one of their offspring. That family is a bunch of bores. Continue Reading

Foldable Wagons

Last Reply by I am still oxox 1427895151.713 | Started by Love Roses in In the Garden

Does anyone have one and use it? I ordered one from the other channel as I liked it better than the Q's. What do you think about the item? I plan on using it for moving things around - if it lends itself to that. Other than that, I would use it for outdoor social activities. Continue Reading

Re: What to gift for a Baptism?

In Among Friends 1427822967.843

Baker/Cakers - I don't mind the idea of a book for the child to read later in life, it's not a bad idea. In fact one should challenge certain traditions/beliefs to see whether or not they are something to place their trust into. Great idea. I know Cakers wasn't sparring with you. I have in the past declined invites due to either the religion which required of me some custom or other, and also because I didn't know what would be considered appropriate to gift without offending anyone. When it came to religion, I played it safe and just stayed away. Continue Reading

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1427814913.597

Hi all you gorgeous babes! I'll share this with you and try to keep the sordid details short. My MIL passed away the last week of January rather unexpectedly. She was not unhealthy. Okay, my FIL carries on about how he misses her, or so we think. Three weeks later he takes up with a female 30 years younger than he is and he's in love! He tosses out 51 years of marriage for this unattractive female. He's got some bucks in the bank and she's helping him enjoy the rest of his time on earth he says. We want him to enjoy life but not with this gold digger who has designated him to be her su... Continue Reading

Re: Letting it Go Gray

In Beauty Banter 1427814372.433

I won't go grey because my hair is turning white. I still color my hair and feel I look better with color. An all white look may appeal to me someday but that would be in the future. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think a pilot that has a mental illness should lose his job?

In Viewpoints 1427810591.473

On 3/31/2015 golfcartrider said: On 3/31/2015 Love Roses said: On 3/31/2015 golfcartrider said: I know of a pilot that flew drunk for over ten years and is still flying but not US planes. I would like to see pilots or anyone that has the lives of many in their hands have a drug and alcohol test before a trip and after the trip. I've been on a flight where the pilot was sauced. Nervous and scary to say the least. He de-planed when he landed with his pint in his hand in front of the passengers! Not a domestic flight but he was a yankee pilot flying for a foreign airline. This journey called li... Continue Reading

Re: Do you think a pilot that has a mental illness should lose his job?

In Viewpoints 1427806347.47

On 3/31/2015 golfcartrider said: I know of a pilot that flew drunk for over ten years and is still flying but not US planes. I would like to see pilots or anyone that has the lives of many in their hands have a drug and alcohol test before a trip and after the trip. I've been on a flight where the pilot was sauced. Nervous and scary to say the least. He de-planed when he landed with his pint in his hand in front of the passengers! Not a domestic flight but he was a yankee pilot flying for a foreign airline. This journey called life. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 846
1 2 3 4 ...846Next