The Joy of Christmas
78 Members and 6746 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Pennsylvania Manhunt

In Viewpoints 1411162330.85

On 9/18/2014 Complicated said: On 9/18/2014 birddrops said: I went to read a few articles to get a bit more information. I don't quite understand the role playing as a soldier of a military "simulation" group of Eastern European countries (Serbia). I don't say this lightly or as a diagnosis, but I think mental illness is in play with his case. Definitely agree on the Mental Illness thing about that guy. He probably won't be taken alive,..............oh, well. Continue Reading

Re: No independence for Scotland says voters!

In Viewpoints 1411146032.337

In my opinion, it was for the best. I don't live there so I don't have a dog in the fight. Continue Reading

Re: I Don't Even Know What to Say About This

In Viewpoints 1411072886.52

I would be sooooo embarrassed to be a parent of either boy. What a stupid idiot thing to do. Both would be fortunate if the other parents of those who had injuries didn't sue them beyond their eyebrows. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

In Among Friends 1411072150.51

Hello To All! I am re-reminded to make my dental appointments for the year. Many blessings to be thankful about. I understood something that has been wanting some understanding and answer for some time. It was simple with many little complications but the answer was the same. I am glad I was willing to learn. Many thanks and much gratitude for this nation, her outstanding troops, her citizens, her allies, her vast and many blessings. She is a wonder and testimony to the good that can be realized in this journey we call life. Take care, be at peace, know that you are loved - ALL of you ... Continue Reading

Re: New Cookbook 'Skinnytaste' On QVC !

In Viewpoints 1411050231.523

Thanks for the suggestion Noel! Like others, I 'adopt' cookbooks along with other things but I like pouring over them. It's a type of therapy. Continue Reading

Re: cornstalks in outside fall decor

In For the Home Talk 1411049985.743

Very pretty and I am sure it will look nice. Passers by will smile too! Continue Reading

Re: primitive homes

In For the Home Talk 1411049868.953

Depends what area or region of the country you live or reside in. Back east with all the history has many charming primitive looks. Out west, we are entirely different - very desert, Native American. I like the looks but I am not into collecting anymore or dusting the appeal. Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1411049280.623

Hello To All You Gorgeous Gals On This Board! Sorry for your loss Silver. I was wondering about you DI as we get the news here in CA on your flooding in AZ. Had my hysterectomy. I got home Monday afternoon and have been resting up and going through the extensive soreness. Pathology report was good - that was a relief. My comfort has been not having intense hot flashes - funny how something like a little comfort and relief can be all one wants in life. So now, another adventure begins. I am sure there will be some 'beauty' product changes/additions for this new lease on life. When I ... Continue Reading

Re: Can It Really Be 1 in 5?

In Viewpoints 1410990081.16

I don't believe it. Some men are gay and aren't interested in females so that rules out their input. Some women aren't interested in men. Continue Reading

Re: The $85 Million House offered by Bruce Makowsky

In Viewpoints 1410989990.193

I have enjoyed his handbags and found them of a good quality. It's none of my business what someone does with the money I give them after a deal/purchase has been made or an exchange has been made. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 746
1 2 3 4 ...746Next