Weekend Preview
151 Members and 12592 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Nina Pham and Bentley

In Viewpoints 1414163493.003

Very Good news. There are still the 'what if's' that need to be answered. Continue Reading

Re: Forget Ebola, it's soda that should terrify you

In Viewpoints 1414135126.113

To me it's the sugar. Sugar in just about all products. It can damage a lot of things in the body. It's just in excess. Continue Reading

Re: Ebola new conference soon...

In Viewpoints 1414112031.233

Geez, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water.............. Continue Reading

Re: Archie Comics "Riverdale" Comes To Television

In Viewpoints 1414103586.327

I grew up with Archie comic books. Archie, Betty and Veronica (always competing for Archie's attention), Jughead, Moose, and the rich guy Richie, I believe. Wonder how this show will demonstrate the comic book personalities. Continue Reading

Re: Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies

In Cookie Exchange 1414098763.75

Thanks to the OP!!! Sound Yummy!! Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414098539.507

On 10/23/2014 Lion said: On 10/23/2014 Love Roses said: On 10/23/2014 Lion said: Unless you're looking out your window and see a "bus load" of kids pull up and get off right in front of your house, how would you know which kids were from your neighborhood vs. other neighborhoods? How can you tell the difference? <br /> Yes, as my home is the first on the street, we hear the vans and hear the children arrive. Maybe I can ask some of you here to help clean up their vandalism and messes they leave on the sidewalks, lawns, and streets. They devour the candy in the driveways and just thr... Continue Reading

Re: Dump Cakes and Dump Meals

In Recipe Swap 1414098310.133

Actually gals, I like to believe I'm some kind of chemist or scientist when I put my concoctions together. It's interesting to see the results of the 'experiment'. Continue Reading

Re: Kids from poorer neighborhoods keep coming to trick-or-treat in mine. Do I have to give them candy

In Viewpoints 1414098141.523

On 10/23/2014 Lion said: Unless you're looking out your window and see a "bus load" of kids pull up and get off right in front of your house, how would you know which kids were from your neighborhood vs. other neighborhoods? How can you tell the difference? Yes, as my home is the first on the street, we hear the vans and hear the children arrive. Maybe I can ask some of you here to help clean up their vandalism and messes they leave on the sidewalks, lawns, and streets. They devour the candy in the driveways and just throw the wrappings down for others to clean up. Continue Reading

Re: This may be old news because I tend to be out of the reality TV loop....

In Viewpoints 1414097986.287

There is no thread that I remember. I don't watch the show but it's kind of old all the baby having with those people. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414097818.727

I remember my folks and their purposeful sacrifices for us. No tattoos, no Starbucks, no soft drinks, no alcohol of any kind, no cigarettes, no extra treats or fad buying. They were disciplined and practical because we had very little. NEVER did we go to better neighborhoods because they gave out better or more candy - we stayed in ours because all the parents were doing the same as my folks. There was always enough and plenty of it. Today, I see unthoughtful and undisciplined parents and children who are unthankful and expect a handout though they live elsewhere. I stopped the candy to... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 761
1 2 3 4 ...761Next