Guaranteed Delivery
90 Members and 17895 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Christmas- ok, this won't be popular

In Viewpoints 1418940091.727

I'm ready to start and end it as you are gadget. The commercial stuff is just way too much. Continue Reading

Re: And then the rains came....

In Viewpoints 1418843732.807

I think it depends where you are in So CA. We had light rainfall yesterday. Had thunder last night but no rain. It's dry here. There were areas that did get some good rainfall but not all. Won't put a dent in the drought situation though I am glad we had what fell. Continue Reading

Re: The "Sony Hack"

In Viewpoints 1418843558.163

On 12/17/2014 Caravaggio said: On 12/17/2014 Love Roses said: On 12/17/2014 Caravaggio said: You need to see the movie Elysium if you think we the <em> ordinary taxpayers/workers are more valuable.</em> We are are not more valuable we are just the masses that the wealthy feed off of. Caravaggio, I know the point you are making. No, I don't need a movie to tell me what's going on. I live it. I was just pointing out how the wealthy in this world think of all of us. As does our ever expanding Gov't. No offense meant. I understand. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418833155.87

On 12/17/2014 Caravaggio said: You need to see the movie Elysium if you think we the ordinary taxpayers/workers are more valuable. We are are not more valuable we are just the masses that the wealthy feed off of. Caravaggio, I know the point you are making. No, I don't need a movie to tell me what's going on. I live it. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418832884.447

On 12/17/2014 RedHeadedWench said: This is going to be the new battlefield people. One of the first rules you learn when you go to "war" or want to take a country/city out is make their infrastructure vulnerable.....power grid, banking system, internet, etc etc. Sure this was a movie studio...movies themselves are actually not all that important in the scheme of things, but they got personnel files and private information. That's what matters. I mean, who didn't know that Angelina Jolie wasn't "a no talent spoiled rotten #####"? I agree. I think we ordinary taxpayers/workers are more val... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418832772.87

On 12/17/2014 Luv2Decorate said: That's for sure! I try not to think about our national grid which is vulnerable, banking system, the internet... I pray that our IT is smarter than their IT and that we can stay at least one step ahead of them. As for the leaks from Hollywood people, they are hypocrites and it doesn't surprise me at all, it just validates my opinion. It may have already been done but I don't think we the people will be told about it. Like you, the Hollywood crowd spews lies constantly for popularity and for more and more money - so I don't care about them at all. Continue Reading

Re: Kathlie Lee Gifford Says Bill Cosby Tried to Kiss Her

In Viewpoints 1418770723.587

On 12/16/2014 RoughDraft said: Where did she say it was a peck on the cheek? She didn't I just wrote a general statement. Continue Reading

Re: New Bill Cosby accuser today......

In Viewpoints 1418770533.857

He really needed to be exposed many years ago. It's too bad so many were victimized. There will be consequences. Continue Reading

Re: Kathlie Lee Gifford Says Bill Cosby Tried to Kiss Her

In Viewpoints 1418770408.26

Nothing wrong with a peck on the cheek. Is she out to get attention? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 789
1 2 3 4 ...789Next