Fall Fashion Days
21 Members and 10296 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Polyester,like talk,is cheap. Can QVC sell ANYTHING in a natural fabric?!?

In Fashion Talk 1406667589.43

Cotton, linen, flax, etc, is expensive today. Polyester, mod acrylic, liquid knit, and all the names that polyester falls under are very inexpensive. It's the middle man that mops up on your money. So, lots of polyester is pushed. Continue Reading

Re: Old At 65??

In Health & Fitness 1406667412.847

Moonchilde and Violann - You both have good strong points you brought up. Violann, You could be a motivational speaker at Senior Citizen Centers, for AARP, and most Life Insurance Companies. No kidding or joking around. I think some folks need to hear what you just wrote. My friend that I originally wrote about, went to a funeral this morning. Couldn't wait to get there and be a part of that ceremony. Continue Reading

Another Passing

Last Reply by Preds 1406676813.203 | Started by Love Roses in Viewpoints

Actor Mr. James Shigata has passed. He was 81. I enjoyed him when I first saw him in "Flower Drum Song". Continue Reading

Re: Fake blonde overly synthetic clip-on pony tails??

In Viewpoints 1406653514.07

Now I 'get it'. Yes, she did look odd. You have to be convincing to be a blonde. She could never be convincing. Continue Reading

Re: John Walsh Does It Again

In Viewpoints 1406648091.46

Hugs to John Walsh. We sure are a better country for men like him. Continue Reading

Re: Fake blonde overly synthetic clip-on pony tails??

In Viewpoints 1406596605.85

Being artificial today is often desirable among the younger gals. Look at how many 'items' are artificial on todays females...eyelashes, implants of all sorts, hair colored that is not your natural color, cosmetic surgeries, etc.... Continue Reading

Re: A Reminder From Vintage Beauty Ads from the 1940′s & 1950′s – Beauty is in The Eye of The Beholder

In Viewpoints 1406596070.397

On 7/28/2014 SuesCat said: On 7/28/2014 uumom said: On 7/28/2014 Love Roses said: Today a figure like the first gal is considered unhealthy. Weight gain leads to health problems. So do eating disorders. Touche, uumom. A sobering and necessary, imo, observation. A loved one in my immediate family has dealt w/ anorexia. Make no mistake.. it can be deadly. Very true starving yourself is also an unhealthy extreme. Sorry, we do admire thinness in this society and the ad has a large sized female which isn't something we admire as a whole. Continue Reading

Re: "The Hunt" Suspect Shot & Killed By Police

In Viewpoints 1406595851.613

I'm okay with a show like 'The Hunted'. Why not. Other shows that are just plain trash get broadcasted, why not a show that deals with real law and the justice system. Continue Reading

Re: A Reminder From Vintage Beauty Ads from the 1940′s & 1950′s – Beauty is in The Eye of The Beholder

In Viewpoints 1406587666.57

Today a figure like the first gal is considered unhealthy. Weight gain leads to health problems. Continue Reading

Re: July 28 Today is NATIONAL MILK CHOCOLATE DAY

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406577212.92

I will just have to celebrate. Does anyone know of the places that might be giving away freebees? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 716
1 2 3 4 ...716Next