Labor Day Weekend Clearance
160 Members and 12412 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Taylor Swift or Julianne Hough?

In Viewpoints 1409595799.043

Both are lovely and talented females. I won't watch either show as they are not what I find entertaining, but I wish them the best and lots of fun. Continue Reading

Re: Latest Joan Rivers News (as of 10:50 pm ET)

In Viewpoints 1409595672.103

I kinda think she's gone folks. In other words, she's left us. Continue Reading

Re: Sunday breakfast

In Viewpoints 1409585421.82

We used to go out. Now we just sleep in a little longer. Also, when we go out to eat breakfast - we really eat what we order. Now-a-days, it's just a trend with many folks to just pick at their food and leave most of it. They just want to hang out and socialize if they recognize someone else at the eatery. Memories of days gone by (sigh). Continue Reading

Re: If you eat sardines....

In Viewpoints 1409585267.823

No, I don't eat them. My husband does now and then. They were considered a longevity food in the 197-'s/80's along with a youth promoting food. I will pass. Continue Reading

Re: Do you Eat Anchovies?

In Viewpoints 1409585170.583

No, I don't eat them Did you all know that the original recipe for Ceasar Salad NEVER called for or used anchovies? It was an American add in. Continue Reading

Re: Question about Americans detained in North Korea

In Viewpoints 1409583023.487

On 9/1/2014 terrier3 said: On 9/1/2014 HiLo said: A true missionary will go anywhere they feel God is directing them, regardless of the personal cost. Why would they do this? They aren't just putting their own lives in danger, but also the lives of the North Koreans they come in contact with. That strikes me as misguided....to say the least! I agree. How thoughtless of the 'missionaries'. It's costs the govt. and taxpayers hefty money to get them released and sometimes even lives of innocent soldiers to get them out. Do they not use their gawd given brain to figure that out? Continue Reading

Re: Already Sept. 1st...

In Viewpoints 1409582722.537

For me, the summer went by too quickly. Continue Reading

Re: Is it my eyes or are some things fading here.............

In Viewpoints 1409523882.533

Yeah, you're right - it's faded. Maybe it's a trend or something like that. Continue Reading

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Sunday

In Among Friends 1409523817.89

Hello To All! Yee Haw Gloria and Linus! I imagine that western theme party of yours had you kicking up your heels! I am blessed today with some 'deals' I found at the store. Yesterday, we went out to lunch and the waitress was letting us know she will be getting married early next year. I though of you Gloria. She's just going to be starting out and you have 50 years on her. I didn't have time to tell her about you and Linus as she was busy showing and telling me about her wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, flowers, etc. I let her speak her excitement and then I wished her the best in... Continue Reading

Re: Are you a NUTRITARIAN?

In Viewpoints 1409503686.827

At times I am. Other times not. I don't indulge every day but when I do it's for one meal/treat. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 739
1 2 3 4 ...739Next