Creede Silver Sale
132 Members and 15334 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: it's windy and freezing here---36 with no wind chill estimate brrrrrrr

In Viewpoints 1412259898.757

It's warm here in Los Angeles. It's another high 80's 90's day. Dry winds too. Continue Reading

Re: Eva Longoria getting tattoos removed

In Viewpoints 1412259785.787

On 10/1/2014 hyacinth003 said: Her current boyfriend doesn't like them. He feels she would look more sophisticated without them. She has already had ones related to her ex-husband removed. Hyacinth Is this really important? Continue Reading

Re: silver day/susan graver

In Viewpoints 1412259725.527

Doesn't matter to me. I won't be buying jewelry, nor will I purchase Susan's items. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Phil today -- older woman catifshed by African man

In Viewpoints 1412259622.127

Con men come from all parts of the world. Continue Reading

Re: California Becomes First State to Ban Plastic Bags

In Viewpoints 1412259557.173

On 10/1/2014 NoelSeven said: On 10/1/2014 Sushismom said: On 10/1/2014 Love Roses said: We have our cloth sacks and on occasion a vendor will use plastic. We've been responsible with our bags in disposing of them as well. I have to really wonder though, will it make a large difference. I remember the workers at the plants demonstrating that they would loose their employment and some benefits if the bags were banned. Many were single moms trying to survive. I can tell you it DOES make a large difference. Before the ban in my city, I would see a lot of plastic bags on the streets, in the water... Continue Reading

Re: California Becomes First State to Ban Plastic Bags

In Viewpoints 1412196655.053

We have our cloth sacks and on occasion a vendor will use plastic. We've been responsible with our bags in disposing of them as well. I have to really wonder though, will it make a large difference. I remember the workers at the plants demonstrating that they would loose their employment and some benefits if the bags were banned. Many were single moms trying to survive. Continue Reading

Re: Buying a generator for home use

In Viewpoints 1412196364.317

I think having one is a good idea. For us, if we bought one we have to keep mum about it as others would want to borrow it or come by to use it if a disaster struck - not always wise. Keeping the fuel for it would be another concern. Continue Reading

Re: Duggers

In Viewpoints 1412196222.03

I just can't watch that show. It's beyond being ground into the ground. At first I was amazed at someone having so many children. Now they are still having children and grandchildren, nothing new. Same ol same ol. Continue Reading

Re: stealing Halloween decor

In Viewpoints 1412142242.03

Because of the vandalism, I don't do the Fall thing anymore nor the Halloween thing. It's been years. Continue Reading

Re: SO THEY SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THE WEDDING .... SO WHAT ???

In Viewpoints 1412142074.6

I don't care what they spend either. Those that take offense would still whine if they didn't spend a lot of money either. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 749
1 2 3 4 ...749Next