142 Members and 11289 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Do you find anything wrong with this statue?

In Viewpoints 1432866404.997

On 5/28/2015 Lakk said: Some people need to get a life. Is everybody in the world offended? JMO But I am so tired of hearing everyday about somebody being offended. I agree. Continue Reading

Re: Another Ambush of a Police Officer...........with a twist

In Viewpoints 1432856065.343

Good going for the Canine Divisions!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you find this in poor taste or a fun idea?

In Viewpoints 1432851754.307

If the bride approved, it's her business. Maybe doing such a thing openly and publically will get the guy to be serious and commit to her sister. Continue Reading

Re: I Found the Allen Wrench for the Garbage Disposal But...??

In Viewpoints 1432825302.103

At least you can have a garbage disposal. Here in California, there's legislature about to pass that will ban all garbage disposals. No kidding. I never thought I'd live to see this. Continue Reading

Re: Oopsie. Pentagon mistakenly sends live anthrax to as many as nine states.

In Viewpoints 1432780981.453

On 5/27/2015 raven-blackbird said: On 5/27/2015 Love Roses said: The Pentagon??? Explain that one to me please. exactly............shouldn't it have been the other way around........that the CDC has the live anthrax and not the military having it.............and for ????????..........................raven You get my inquiry. It's the CDC who handles this sort of thing. The Pentagon??? That don't make no sense Jethro. Continue Reading

Re: If you found a $100 bill today...what do you think you'd do with it?

In Viewpoints 1432780903.17

I help out seniors with limited and fixed incomes. Maybe some treats for them or whatever the money could buy. Continue Reading

Re: 99 reasons to start meditating

In Health & Fitness 1432780730.757

Mr. Chopra is one of my favs. I just bought the CD Book "God" of his at Costco for $11.99. I will put more time aside for my meditative practice. It leaves one feeling so good and calm. Continue Reading

Re: Kale Powder

In Health & Fitness 1432776848.23

On 5/27/2015 phoenixbrd said: OK Love Roses....Here is a way to your heart with kale Buy a bunch of kale....start with the curly and not the dino. The curly is the most common that you will find. Then wash throughly and devein. (I take a knife and cut the hard vein running down the middle of each leaf.) Then cut into tiny pieces (this is important especially for newbies to kale). Take an avocado and message it into the kale bits. Take a fresh lemon and sprinkle some lemon juice and a dash of himi salt or spike. Throw in some pine nuts. Savor each bite. I've made this for people who thought ... Continue Reading

Re: Kale Powder

In Health & Fitness 1432748253.567

Sidsmom - Cause I'm chicken to eat the actual leaf. I have heard it's not that tasty. If mixed in with other stuff, I may not dislike it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 885
1 2 3 4 ...885Next