TSV(R) Preview
122 Members and 18485 Guests Online

Love Roses's Activity

Re: Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub

In Viewpoints 1422733984.277

I would guess that she elected to be in the condition she was found in. Continue Reading

Re: BILL COSBY STEPPING UP SECURITY

In Viewpoints 1422733867.057

He needs to protect his person. Continue Reading

Re: Bruce Jenner

In Viewpoints 1422721047.71

OT but sorta linked. I left a friendship because the husband of a friend turned out to be a cross dresser. I just couldn't get past the fact he promoted himself as a 'man of god' and then when he thought others weren't looking, he became another person. He would point out the faults in others but never was honest with himself. Continue Reading

Re: Imitation Game

In Movies 1422720663.933

There is already a thread here on this film. Continue Reading

Re: Bruce Jenner

In Viewpoints 1422720493.737

It's better to let men 'out' themselves so they don't involve females and take up time and the lives of others hiding what they really are. I mean this for both gay males and those who want to transition to be females. I have a trans-gender speaker/minister at my spiritual center. I find he or rather she has some words of wisdom to share but it also seems she is unhappy about something. She is unattractive in the way we view females but she has confidence in other ways. Continue Reading

Re: someone stole our son's SSN to use on their taxes!!!

In Viewpoints 1422670770.51

My SSN was also taken. Have to go and straighten things out. Continue Reading

Re: Suge Knight

In Viewpoints 1422661503.04

He's a bully and a low-life. He needs to pay for his crimes. Continue Reading

Re: Older Men Pursuing Much Younger Women

In Viewpoints 1422661363.453

The man may be just a plain ol stalker. Doesn't matter what the age on him is, he could just be an obsessed stalker. I still attract men but through the years I've had to be careful that I looked out for my life as some guys can be harmful. Men are attracted to women - young and not so young. Continue Reading

Re: Possible Ebola Patient in California

In Viewpoints 1422587703.77

What are folks dong to get this dreaded virus - don't the know they could die? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 813
1 2 3 4 ...813Next