Fashion Special Offers
35 Members and 12361 Guests Online

wdeerest's Activity

Re: Help for Nancy

In Jewelry Talk 1355348768.007

. Last edited on 12/13/2012 Continue Reading

Re: More product shrinkage....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1355347149.68

Edy's ice cream keeps shrinking, but the pricing keeps getting higher & higher. I think some of these companies think we are stupid consumers and that we don't notice....wrong....we DO notice!! Continue Reading

Re: OT-- Anyone watching Lisa Posh Program?

In Beauty Banter 1354991570.133

On 12/7/2012 BlingQueen022 said: All I know is that cuff looks like a soda can cut in half, lol. That is exactly what I thought. Usually I enjoy this show every year, but this year was a disappointment. Just the same stuff they show week in and week out. I really did not think there was one "posh" item in the show. Q missed the mark on this show this year, too bad. Continue Reading

Re: Desperately Seeking a Good Neck Cream That WORKS!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1353715518.643

I have the same issues as the OP. My neck really ages me. Has anyone had good results using Bare Minerals Neck Cream? I'm really considering creating my own neck/under chin strap "sort-of-thing" to wear to bed at night to see if that helps. My neck is just awful.... help!!! Continue Reading

Re: OT: If you thought the "too many returns letter" was bad...

In Fashion Talk 1353715254.653

On 11/21/2012 FunkyHulaGirl said: On 11/21/2012 wdeerest said: More "big brothers" watching our every move. It's getting ridiculous out there! Well, now that you mention Big Brother.... Cameras Inside Mannequins Spying on Customers High-tech dummies to record conversations Paul Joseph Watson - Inforwars.com November 21, 2012 Just when you thought it was impossible for surveillance to get any creepier, a company has announced it has created mannequins with cameras installed inside that can be used to spy on shoppers and record their conversations – and that they’ve already be... Continue Reading

Re: Fekkai Clarifying Shampoo

In Beauty Banter 1353714373.01

On 11/21/2012 HappyDaze said: On 11/21/2012 wdeerest said: On 11/20/2012 Irshgrl31201 said: Could I make a suggestion. Spent a little over 12 yrs as a corrective colorist and chelating and clarifying shampoos are important especially before a color service. I sold very expensive shampoos for this and my two favorites were Joico Chelating shampoo and just plain old Suave Clarifying shampoo. I used both of those and then added a couple of cups of Apple Cider Vinegar to it (the kind with the mother still in it, BRaggs). Color was my speciality in my salon and these two worked better than any oth... Continue Reading

Re: Are You Falling Apart?

In Health & Fitness 1353714204.21

On 11/22/2012 sfnative said: On 11/21/2012 wdeerest said: Yes, absolutely falling apart. wdeerest, My dear step-mother and I were shopping in downtown San Francisco one day and she turned to me and said, "You know, it's never the same, once you reach 35." It was a random thought, so I asked her what she meant and of course she was talking about things starting to "fall apart" for her once she reached the age of 35. She was a perfectionist when it came to her hair, make-up, clothes (many of which she designed and created) so could not bear the thought of aging and, as I like to say, falling ... Continue Reading

Re: Are You Falling Apart?

In Health & Fitness 1353545513.607

Yes, absolutely falling apart. Continue Reading

Re: OT: If you thought the "too many returns letter" was bad...

In Fashion Talk 1353545452.21

More "big brothers" watching our every move. It's getting ridiculous out there! Continue Reading

Re: Fekkai Clarifying Shampoo

In Beauty Banter 1353545295.837

On 11/20/2012 Irshgrl31201 said: Could I make a suggestion. Spent a little over 12 yrs as a corrective colorist and chelating and clarifying shampoos are important especially before a color service. I sold very expensive shampoos for this and my two favorites were Joico Chelating shampoo and just plain old Suave Clarifying shampoo. I used both of those and then added a couple of cups of Apple Cider Vinegar to it (the kind with the mother still in it, BRaggs). Color was my speciality in my salon and these two worked better than any other for pre color services. Don't forget to use ACV for wash... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 89
1 2 3 4 ...89Next