Maxi Dresses
141 Members and 10171 Guests Online

QVC Host Courtney Cason

Award Show Watching, Skin Detox + Project Runway Winner!

Last Reply by barb47 1390759749.62 | Started by Courtney Cason in bareMinerals, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Weekend Recap:             Hello PM Stylers, Happy Monday! I hope this blog finds you well.  I just came off the best weekend.  First, my BFF Ashley asked me to be her maid of honor for her wedding in Feb. 2015…. AH!!  How wonderful is that?!  She wrote me the sweetest note that had my crying in seconds and I couldn’t wait to call her and tell her yes!  The next best part of my weekend was when my other BFF, Liz called to tell me she is pregnant with her first child! I just can’t believe it&hell... Continue Reading

views
replies

New Year, New Beauty Obsession

Last Reply by IamQueenie 1389044096.657 | Started by Courtney Cason in Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Weekend Recap             Happy New Year PM Style! I hope you had a wonderful time ringing in 2014 :)  I know we sure did; we picked up our puppy Winston and we couldn’t be more in love.  He is settling in so well and Allie and Millie don’t seem to mind him too much.  It’s been a little tough potty training him with all of the snow and cold weather but he is making excellent progress and sleeping through the night… gosh I sound like a parent… ha! It’s been a really great 2014 so far .... Continue Reading

views
replies

Christmas Recap, Family Fur Babies + Happy New Year

Last Reply by Hey trudy 1388728005.58 | Started by Courtney Cason in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice

Hello PM Stylers! Happy Almost New Year! Was Santa good to you?  I always love to hear about which presents everyone got, so you must indulge me. Two of my gifts I am just over the moon about.  I’ll start with a fun boring fact about myself… but with sharing this, I’ll have you know I’ve turned more people on to the idea than I can count!  I love agendas; they make me really happy.  I know, I know, it’s not the sexiest gift on the planet, but it happens to be one of my favorites.  For the past three years I gotten a Lilly Pulitzer Agenda... Continue Reading

views
replies

Oh Happy Holidays PM Stylers!

Last Reply by janw26 1387248330.72 | Started by Courtney Cason in Beauty's Best Gifts, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

I can’t believe this is our last PM Style before Christmas! Ah… what are we going to do?  Have you finished shopping yet?  I just finished up this weekend and I can’t tell you the weight that has been lifted off my shoulders.  Now on to the wrapping… My problem is I watch Christmas movies while I wrap and it takes me forever! I don’t mind because it gets me into the Holiday Spirit, but sometimes I’m thinking “Where did the time go?!”  I think this year I’m going to be watching Elf, only because I can’t stop watch... Continue Reading

views
replies

Dress Shopping, Christmas Decorating + Mally Obsessed

Started by Courtney Cason in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1386617932.65

Weekend Recap:                 Hello PM Stylers! I trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  It has been full steam ahead in our house.  Everything from Volunteering, to decorating, to spending time with family and friends… this Holiday Season is already off to a roaring start!  Where to start:  My Mom and I went dress shopping at Kleinfeld’s… what an amazing time.  I said YES to every single dress in that store.  They are all beyond gorgeous!  Aaron and I ... Continue Reading

views
replies

My Thanksgiving Menu, Pebbles Graver + A New Obsession

Last Reply by sandy1125 1385432512.797 | Started by Courtney Cason in Fashion Talk, Holiday Advice

Hello PM Stylers!  Well, we’ve made it… The week before Thanksgiving, which means putting up the tree is right around the corner! Thanks to the internet and Pinterest, I have finally decided on my Thanksgiving menu!   Here’s what I’m thinking (in case you need a little inspiration): Appetizers: Butternut Squash Soup with Pancetta, Pistachios, and Crème Fraiche (Thank you Mark Charles Misilli!), Apple, Brie, and Honey Bruschetta, and Endive with Goat Cheese,  Cranberries, Walnuts, and Chives. Main Course: Two Turkey Breasts.  One is goi... Continue Reading

views
replies

Thanksgiving Prep, Fun with Pebbles Graver + Bobbi Brown Obsessed

Last Reply by baker 1385340689.947 | Started by Courtney Cason in Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Weekend Recap:                 I hope you had good weekend PM Stylers! Aaron was a brave soul this weekend :)  I invited him to attend a charity shopping event and we showed up to the party with him being one of the only guys there.  He was such a great sport though, and he’s starting to get the hint about shopping for the holiday’s early! Needless to say, I owed him one for that and we had a nice catch up dinner.              &nb... Continue Reading

views
replies

Giftable Gloss, Fashion Week Find + Project Runway Recap

Last Reply by darcy3 1384297798.123 | Started by Courtney Cason in Beauty's Best Gifts, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Weekend Recap:                 I feel like these pictures sum up my weekend.  1) On-the-Go 2) Enjoying the moment 3) Something sweet :)     Loving this bag from orYANY! Find it here --> A239480       Beauty Obsession: At a Gloss for Words 15 PC Lip Gloss Set                 I love a good adventure. I love making the old new again.  I take a look at this Tarte Lip Gloss collection and I think... Continue Reading

views
replies

Weekend Recap, Thanksgiving Thoughts + Winter Skin Remedy

Last Reply by baker 1383807044.433 | Started by Courtney Cason in Fashion Talk, Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello PM Stylers!  I hope you enjoyed the first weekend of November.  The leaves were GORGEOUS here in PA!              It’s finally jacket weather for us here and I have just been soaking it all in.  Aaron and I had a low key weekend because I was working, but sometimes that’s just the ticket.  Yummy dinners and lots of good TV are always a nice way to end a weekend.                 Ran... Continue Reading

views
replies

Did You Watch Project Runway All-Stars Last Night?

Started by Courtney Cason in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1383339235.36

Which Designer do you think had the best outfit?                         I loved Viktor’s outfit.  It reminded me of Lady GaGa does red carpet.  The gown was not for the faint at heart.  It was captivating and made a presence.                         I’m so excited that Michael won!  He really turned his garment around from that... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 2 of 21