Handbag Clearance
16 Members and 11941 Guests Online

Carolyn Pollack Blog

Easter: A Time of Rebirth, New Beginnings, and Hope

Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities 1397681849.377

Happy Easter! Easter is very special to me.  It is a time of rebirth, new beginnings and hope. It was my Grandma Dooley’s favorite holiday. My Grandma lived for her family, and treasured her “ladies” as she called the many women who were welcome to walk right through her unlocked door with their sewing needs.  My Grandma was a gifted seamstress, and this is how she made her “pin” money, as my mom calls spending money.  On Easter, this money went to buy all 18 grandchildren a special box of candies from the Fanny Farmer store at the mall.  This... Continue Reading

views
replies

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and More New Designs!

Last Reply by jacksonartwear 1396306902.73 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities

American West Jewelry is back in a big way!  It’s been so long since we saw you last on QVC, and we’ve been hard at work making this event extra special. Tune in to QVC on Monday, March 24th from 1 - 3 pm ET and on Thursday, March 27th from 5 - 7 am ET and again from 7 - 9 pm ET to see our newest collection of bold American styles. Now that it’s officially the Spring season, we want to celebrate color and the return of sunny days and blue skies.  For us that means Sleeping Beauty turquoise!  Among the finest quality turquoise in the world, Sleeping B... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Celebration of Color with My Today’s Special Value!

Last Reply by cookie44 1395979316.19 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk

I am so excited about my Today’s Special Value!!!  I just finished pulling the clothes that our lovely models will wear throughout the day.  It was a blast playing with all of the colors in the closet.  From neutrals, to pastels and brights, this bracelet is always right!   The three gemstone choices are each set with a faceted quartz on top, which creates a gorgeous luminosity! The sea foam beauty of the turquoise accents all of the colors you would see under the sea!  I love it with browns as well. Of course the mother of pearl choice is always perfect,... Continue Reading

views
replies

Celebrate Spring and Color!

Last Reply by IrishNicky 1392998782.48 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities

It’s been four months since our last CP show! Wow, this has really been tough!  You are such a part of my world, and keeping all of my new designs under wraps until now has been excruciating!!  After all, how do you keep your juiciest secrets from your best friends?!!  Being a February baby and growing up in Minnesota, I have always been ready to celebrate spring in February!  And this week, as we are digging out of more snow in most areas of the country, I am more ready than ever!  I love spring for its feeling of hope, joy, new beginnings, a fresh start, and C... Continue Reading

views
replies

Life is a one-of-a-kind design in process

Last Reply by Cadi 1393041900.027 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Carolyn Pollack

I am a strong believer in serendipity. In my life, I have been fortunate to be faced with both obstacles and opportunities that have guided my journey in unexpected ways. As one of four children raised by a single mom, it was a fortunate necessity that I get creative and resourceful if I wanted new clothing, my first snow skis, or a new bike. My mom and I designed my clothing, and she brought them to life late at night at the sewing machine. I worked on my cousin’s farm until I was old enough to work at the local department store. There I met my first professional mentor, Dixie, who took... Continue Reading

views
replies

It wouldn’t be Christmas without you!!!

Last Reply by duclane 1387563925.343 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Thank goodness I am sneaking in my last QVC visit of 2013 on December 23rd!  Hopefully you have finished running around making sure your loved ones’ Christmas wishes come true, and you can sit down with me for a few minutes of American West Jewelry to treat yourself!!  Or maybe you can tune in to the shows as you finish up your wrapping, baking, or decking the halls! I am really looking forward to celebrating Christmas with you, my dear friends!  I invite you to join me on Monday, December 23rd from 4-6 am ET and 1-3 pm ET.  Sleeping Beauty turquoise is back and there... Continue Reading

views
replies

It’s my final Carolyn Pollack show of the year!!

Last Reply by sugarsauce 1391452424.723 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities

It’s my final Carolyn Pollack show of the year!! So it has got to be FABULOUS, right?  On October 11th, as part of the prestigious Sterling Designer Gallery, I will be celebrating my favorite season with one hour of ALL NEW styles at 9:00am! I love this season for so many reasons, but especially for the rich colors and lush fabrics of fall fashion. Chunky sweaters and textured patterns call for bigger, bolder jewelry and saturated gemstones! This show will have beautiful new gem choices to accent the season’s must have wardrobe palettes. Check out my Pinterest boards for some... Continue Reading

views
replies

It’s Statement Necklace Season!

Last Reply by mystar 1379202429.267 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities

What a whirlwind start to the fall season this has been! I was thrilled to spend two hours with you last week right before the Labor Day holiday as part of Sterling Designer Gallery. And that was a fun American West Jewelry show on Sunday too, wasn’t it? By now your new designs are making their way home to you and I can’t wait to read your reviews on QVC.com and on my Facebook page. And that was just a small taste of the fabulous fall styles to come! I hope you’ll join me for four more Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry shows on QVC this Friday, September 6 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m... Continue Reading

views
replies

Let’s Greet Fall with Fabulous Color!

Last Reply by nuggetsgranny 1378577981.837 | Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities

I can’t wait to be back on QVC this week and welcome my favorite season of the year with you. Let’s greet fall together! Join me and my friend Jane Treacy as we dive into the inspiring spirit and beautiful colors of fall this Thursday, August 29 from 4-6 p.m. Eastern Time. This show is part of QVC’s daylong Sterling Designer Gallery event, which I am always honored to be invited to. You know you’re being treated to the best of the best that QVC has to offer, jewelry designs that are sophisticated and statement-making. I’m incredibly proud that my collection of Am... Continue Reading

views
replies

Hurray for National Girlfriends Day!

Started by Carolyn Pollack in Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1374758531.71

Hurray for National Girlfriends Day! I hope you’ll take some time to gather with your girlfriends in celebration of those precious relationships on August 1, National Girlfriends Day!!  I am grateful for the girlfriends who have blessed my life since childhood and for those of you I have come to know and love through our time together at QVC!  I believe there are many angels in our lives, people who bless us with their presence and add a new twist, turn, or sparkle to our lives.  Without that special friend, we may not have met so many others, or maybe even the man we wou... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 4 ...11Next