Just-Reduced Clearance
78 Members and 15746 Guests Online

QVC Host Shawn Killinger

My Four-Year Anniversary Celebration of Shawn Says Accessorize

Last Reply by silvergallery 1405997647.34 | Started by Shawn Killinger in The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories

I seriously can't believe it. 4yrs! Shawn says Accessorize has been on the air for 4yrs! I hosted a Big 2hr live audience show last Fri to cheer the big Annv! It was so much fun n i got to meet some really neat audience members! Right b4 the show i posted on my fb page asking you to complete this sentence: "I Am ____."(Me? I Am unfiltered! Verbose! Secretly Introverted! A dreamer!) So! How abt u?    I am crazy for silver inspiration jewelry. Surely you’ve heard about the huge trend in wire expansion bangles with charms and uplifting sayings. This bracelet... Continue Reading

views
replies

“Shawn's Beauty Picks from Head to Toe!”

Last Reply by Miranda1550 1405549118.217 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Kinda ironic I should be writing about my fav beauty products, because right now, they are all in boxes stacked in a corner. I am moving this week. I can assure you, over the next few days, sweaty, unshowered, tired from unpacking from dusk to dawn…I will NOT be feeling so beautiful even with my fav products. This pic of me getting my hair done for my wedding, describes how I feel about moving.  Tonight, July 1st, we are doing a special edition Tuesday Night Beauty called, “Shawn’s Beauty Picks from Head to Toe”. I’m so excited. I’ve never been that... Continue Reading

views
replies

Isaac Mizrahi Live!

Last Reply by Meesh312 1405999541.85 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Isaac Mizrahi Live!

Here are a few more pics from last week's live studio audience show with the I-Man.  Wonder what he's thinking here! Sure looks like he's up to something! Maybe some new cool designs. : )  and here .... the designer, the man, the legend .... deep in thought! And how cute is he?!?!? Isaac hosted a meet-n-greet just before the show. Our audience members were in love!   And looky here ..... just met each other, yet seem like old friends! That's just the way Isaac is ..... crazy warm n sincere! Hope he doesn't kill me for this one! : ) I didn't take the pics .... Continue Reading

views
replies

Isaac Mizrahi literally "Live"

Last Reply by jane1010 1403628099.1 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, Isaac Mizrahi Live!

Isaac, Kerstin and I hosted a live studio audience last Friday and had an absolute blast!! Below is a few pictures from the day. If you've never been to one of our live studio audience show, well, wht the heck r you waiting for?!??! : )    I so wish I could remember wht we were laughing about!  Looks like the perfect "caption this" to me! Here I was showing how versatile Isaac's scarves are .... sarong anyone? Another "caption this"?! Two of our audience members with Kerstin. Meet Judy ..... another audience member. We spotted Judy wearing an Isaac dressed a... Continue Reading

views
replies

"The Shawnee K Expression"

Last Reply by HipKat 1405474535.493 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities

Time for Ms. Shawn’s 5-week haircut with Maria McCool of Calista Tools. 3 sections are used for the “Shawnee K Expression” (as dubbed by Maria) Section 1 starts in the back nape which is sectioned ear to ear. Hair is held vertically and cut with a razor at one inch length from scalp. Section 2 is at the skull ridge from temple to temple. Still using vertical sections, start on the sides and cut hair 1.5” length and 2” in the back connecting it to the nape area. Continue with horizontal sections to the part on both sides using the razor to create te... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Walk Down Memory Lane With My “Pop Pop”, My Truest Buddy, My Dad

Last Reply by baker 1403480437.74 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities

It’s Father’s day month, and time for another picture blog. This time, we are celebrating my “Pop Pop”, my truest buddy, my Dad. Some fun facts on “Big Dave” as we also call him: he loves black licorice; he has wicked sweet tooth and also loves Cheryl’s frosted cookies; he has always dreamed of owning a vintage T-bird (or a little Porsche); he worked for Ford for 40 years so he has a thing for cars. He loves golf (what guy doesn’t?), he can fix anything with duct tape and super glue, he cannot cook (other than PB&J on toast), he gives the gre... Continue Reading

views
replies

How Joe and I Spent Memorial Day Weekend 2014

Last Reply by qvcaddition 1403447332.5 | Started by Shawn Killinger in The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends

It's Memorial Day weekend. Seemed  kinda fitting to visit Annapolis. (Plus had gift certificate to historic hotel given to us for our wedding, burning hole in our pocket) Never been to home of the US Naval Academy. Day #1: we arrive at Annapolis Harbor. Am jones-ing for major huge bowl of crab bisque... Ok what are the chances. It's graduation day. Dress whites are everywhere. (So are the black jackets which we learn are graduates going into Marines. Did you know Marines first go to school at Naval Acad?) Joe is lamenting that he never served in military. This is the view from bowl of... Continue Reading

views
replies

Happy Mother's Day

Last Reply by SarJan966 1400855332.483 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends

It’s May, which means Mother’s Day. Wanted to share some pix of me and my Mom. She’s such a special lady. (Don’t tell her I told you she is 75yrs old) She’s not had an easy time of it. Mom is an artist (but she always dreamed of being an International Spy. No joke.) She had a tough delivery with me, says she almost died. And all throughout my life, through dance recitals with bad sailor costumes, to theater tryouts for the musical Oliver where she sketched the cover for the play program, to planning my birthday parties at McDonald’s with Kermit hats and soot... Continue Reading

views
replies

Nashville bound, Paris bound, movies & books I'm loving, Q stuff I'm loving...and a gift from London!

Last Reply by allisa 1400865133.263 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Fashion Talk, Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

April 25, 2014 About to take off. On board flight. Headed to Nashville. Nephew is getting baptized this weekend. He's 3. He's a disaster. The cutest, most amazing, loving, precious, disaster. He will not leave the house without his full fireman costume on. He's obsessed with firefighters and he watches some British fireman kids show. (Have I mentioned that he used to be terrified of me?) Mom and dad are already in Nashville. My brother found out he's moving to Paris in two months and the push is on to relocate the family so like all good parents, mom n dad, regardless of age, with walkers and... Continue Reading

views
replies

Our First Anniversary - Paper, Right?!?

Last Reply by 2222222 1399261556.287 | Started by Shawn Killinger in Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends

This Sunday, Joe n I will celebrate our 1st wedding anniver n I couldn't be happier. Joe, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for loving me through good n bad, sickness and health! My buddy!!Feel free to post ur pics in the comments below of you and your most fav person. Love is good and I love to share!  Father's Day 2013 Selfies in Florence Italy  Kisses from Florence On the London Eye Ferris wheel (joe hates heights) Tickle tickle! Buckingham palace The cake joe made me on my bday last year I texted this to joe. I was missing him when I was outta town la... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next