Maxi Dresses
166 Members and 11522 Guests Online

In the Kitchen With David® Blog

Cannoli in a Muffin Pan...Life Is Good!

Last Reply by topaunt 1398283980.613 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I hope you had an egg-cellent Easter! Did you put your leftover ham to use with my Ham Loaf and Mashed Sweet Potato Topping? Or maybe my Deviled Egg Ham Salad? I’ve got a few use-up-those-leftover recipe ideas on QVC.com, do a little browsing and put all that yummy food to good use! I’d like to ask you today’s blog question a little early, foodies: what’s your favorite part of a cannoli? The crispy shell or the creamy filling? Cannoli filling makes me weak in the knees. But you have to have that bite of the cannoli shell to pull the whole desser... Continue Reading

views
replies

More Holiday Favorites! Try My Ham Loaf with Mashed Sweet Potato Topping

Last Reply by MizWasy 1398013353.433 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’ve posted several Easter blogs this season in hopes I can help you prepare for the holiday meal on Sunday. But, I want to make sure I offer another recipe idea or two to the foodies out there who are celebrating Passover. I was browsing through my recipe library this week and stumbled upon a video we created some time ago with Chef Grace Parisi from Food & Wine. Do you remember this?     Now, imagine if you used matzo crackers instead of the crispbreads—what a perfect Passover dessert! Or, why not whip up some of my Chocolate Fruit Dip! ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Plan the Perfect Easter Brunch - Recipes & More on bethenny!

Last Reply by mtnbikegirl 1398126724.263 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Easter is right around the corner. I’m sure lots of you have a menu already prepared. And maybe some of you already have the grocery shopping done! But, if you’re still undecided on a side, dessert, or a few parts of the meal, perhaps I could recommend a few tried-and-true Easter favorites. Served together, they'd make for a delicious Eater brunch! Or, incorporate one or two recipes into your traditional dinner. I’ll get to those in just a minute. First, does your house look spring-like and ready for Easter? I don’t do a whole lot of decorating ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Comfort Food for Everyone: Matzo Ball Soup & Chicken & Dumplings Pot Pie!

Last Reply by love my david 1397699330.297 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Happy Passover to one and all! I pray a bowl of Matzo Ball Soup is in your future before the week’s end—whether you're Jewish or not! This soup is like a big bowl of comfort and I’m indebted to the folks at America’s Test Kitchen for sharing one of the easiest and yummiest Matzo Ball Soup recipes I’ve seen. Matzo Ball SoupServes 6 to 8 The flavor of this soup depends on homemade broth; do not substitute store-bought broth. We prefer the flavor of matzo balls made with chicken fat, but vegetable oil can be substituted. If you make the ma... Continue Reading

views
replies

Do You Know the Muffin Man? I Do--I've Got Three Muffin Recipes!

Last Reply by kidzthree 1397411123.81 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I just caught the local weather report and some beautiful things are happening here in the Philadelphia area. We’ve got a perfect 10 weekend in store...70s and sunny every day! I’ll be spending a lot of time outside this weekend in-between Saturday Morning Q and In the Kitchen with David. If the weather’s looking just as nice where you are, get outside and enjoy it. Then, when the sun sets, why not whip up some tasty muffins! If, by the end of today’s blog, you’re not singing Do You Know The Muffin Man, there’s something wrong. ... Continue Reading

views
replies

12 of Our Best Easter Recipes

Last Reply by Stubsey 1397174837.837 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Easter is just over a week away—what’s on your menu? And how are you using up those leftovers? Allow me to offer a few suggestions—well, a dozen suggestions. We’ve got a lot of great Easter dishes on “David’s Recipe Page” and I wasn’t going to share just five! Here’s my must-make list. As usual, you click on the recipe titles below to go right to the recipe. And, you can also find them all in a single pin on my Pinterest page. Deviled Egg Chicks Hands down, this is the cutest recipe we’ve ever done on In th... Continue Reading

views
replies

Bacon & Egg Cups! What's Your Ultimate Breakfast?

Last Reply by jibit 1397091050.563 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… The recipe development meetings I have with the In the Kitchen with David team are some of my favorite meetings. We talk about food, more food, and oh yes, food! So when we landed on our “Do You Know the Muffin Pan” theme and were noodling over a breakfast recipe, muffins, naturally came to mind. We will have a muffin recipe later for you this month. But we were dreaming big. What if we took the ultimate breakfast—bacon and eggs—and put it in a muffin cup. Would it hold? Was a muffin pan big enough for such a big breakfast? Yes. And yes. Here&rsq... Continue Reading

views
replies

Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped Strawberry Frosting...Spring Has Sprung!

Last Reply by oneroomschoolhouse 1396800539.057 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’m back for In the Kitchen with David this Sunday! I’m so glad you enjoyed my Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies. Mary QVC said you were all over those cookies in the chat on Wednesday and it looks like lots of you shared them like MAD on Facebook—thank you! Hopefully you’ll be just as excited about Sunday’s muffin pan creation, my Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped Strawberry Frosting! Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped Strawberry FrostingMakes 34–36 Mini Cupcakes Ingredients:Cupcakes: 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp cake flour 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/8 t... Continue Reading

views
replies

Muffin Pan Spaghetti Nests! What Can You Make with Your Muffin Pan?

Last Reply by Tra3y 1396481390.67 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies... I thought I stumped my friend Linda (writer of the popular blog Giggles, Gobbles, and Gulps) when I asked her to send me her best muffin pan creation in honor of our theme on In the Kitchen with David. But, I should have known better. Linda can whip up just about anything and she sent me a delicious idea for adults and kids alike—Muffin Pan Spaghetti Nests!   If you are like me portion control goes out the door when it comes pasta. Pasta is my weakness and I always find myself eating way more than I should and having complete food guilt afterwards. One of my f... Continue Reading

views
replies

Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies! Who Brought the Milk?

Last Reply by jibit 1396891904.237 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… If you were able to join us yesterday for our FIVE hour Cooking on Q Spring Edition, I’m sure you loved special guest Carla Hall just as much as I did.   If you missed Carla, rest assured: we’re already trying to get her back for a second appearance, so just stay tuned. She’s so passionate about what she does and it shows on her face and in her food. I may or may not have eaten the entire dish of chicken and dumplings when the show was over. Anyway! I also shared that I’ll be out of the office for a few days doing a little research fo... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next