Just-Reduced Clearance
38 Members and 15550 Guests Online

In the Kitchen With David® Blog

Dark Chocolate Lava Cake Milk Shakes & Chili Mac and Cheese - YES, PLEASE!

Last Reply by Fribwl 1413737363.953 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’ve been talking about decorating my home for the fall for WEEKS and just couldn’t seem to find the time. But yesterday, I buttoned up my Bethlehem Lights display and I think it looks great. What do you think? I took a peek to see if the mums and pumpkin arrangement are still on QVC.com and they are. In fact, they’re on clearance! If you’ve got space for a few more decorations—or you want to stock up for next year, now’s the time to grab these! We’re moving right along with our Classics with a Twist theme for October. Thi... Continue Reading

views
replies

Autumn Spice Parfaits - What's Your Favorite Holiday Dessert?

Last Reply by cookinkid 1413430651.927 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… We’ll be exactly halfway through the month of October when I join you for In the Kitchen with David this Wednesday night at 8pm ET. Can you believe it? The holidays are on my mind more and more as the time marches by. Have you already made Thanksgiving plans? Are you thinking about this year’s menu yet? On Wednesday we’re making a recipe that’s a delightful fall dessert—and would be PERFECT after your Thanksgiving meal. Here’s my how-to video for our Autumn Spice Parfaits. Autumn Spice ParfaitServes 5 Ingredients: Vanilla puddin... Continue Reading

views
replies

Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Sauce - Mmm, Mmm, Fall!

Last Reply by beansleo 1413133260.177 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I posted 10 incredible pumpkin recipes yesterday in my blog and I’ve decided that some Pumpkin Risotto is in my future this weekend. Or should I make Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Hot Buttered Rum Sauce? Hmmm...maybe both! I love pumpkin and am so ready for those warm, flavorful, and comforting fall recipes. But let’s have a pumpkin refresher course, shall we? It's been awhile since we talked about this. My local farmers’ market has at least 15 varieties of pumpkins that vary in shape, size, and color. Which pumpkins are best for cooking? Although y... Continue Reading

views
replies

10 Pumpkin Recipes to Make This Fall

Last Reply by Stubsey 1412891921.42 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’m craving pumpkin foods like mad right now—and I think that's the case for lots of us. I went to the grocery store yesterday for a few things and I had to reach all the way in the back for a can of pumpkin puree. We’ve made some terrific pumpkin recipes over the last five years on In the Kitchen with David and here’s a list of our 10 best. HAPPY FALL!   Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Hot Buttered Rum Sauce     Pumpkin Spice Coffee     Butternut Squash Soup with Pumpkin Butter     Stuffed Shells ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Skip the Coffee Shop—Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

Last Reply by topaunt 1412805970.803 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies…   October 7, 2014 seemed so far away just a few short months ago. But this time tomorrow, my second cookbook, Back Around the Table will be available in book stores around the country and already on its way to you if you pre-ordered it from QVC. I am over the moon about this book and I’m so looking forward to hearing what you think of its 156 recipes. All of them are comfort foods but each one has a special twist to make it modern, fresh, and exciting.   As with the first, this cookbook was a true labor of love and I’d like to thank the entire I... Continue Reading

views
replies

Skinny Green Bean Casserole – What’s Your Favorite “Skinny” Recipe?

Last Reply by 6kids2 1413780358.303 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies…   I wrote a surprise blog on Wednesday to share something really exciting…we just launched a Pinterest Sweepstakes! And you could win a copy of my new cookbook, Back Around the Table or Le Creuset cookware! All you have to do is click here: https://api.curalate.com/v2/contests/303252225. Follow the instructions…pin your favorite one-pot meal and use #GetCooking in the description. Submit your email address & you’re entered. Good luck!   And now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Ha. Remember that? Do you remember sayings l... Continue Reading

views
replies

Get Cooking with my Pinterest Sweepstakes!

Last Reply by pelicanmom 1413137895.63 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities

Hey, foodies! Where are all my Pinterest-ers? You may not know, but I have LOTS of recipes on Pinterest for you to check out! September was a month of One-Pot Meals and we had so much fun, we decided to make a Pinterest Sweepstakes out of it!   All you have to do is click here -> Pinterest Sweepstakes Entry   Then, pin your favorite one-pot meal & use #GetCooking in the description. Submit your email address & you will be entered to win my new cookbook, Back Around The Table & Le Creuset cookware!   Click HERE to enter the sweepstakes & find the entry ru... Continue Reading

views
replies

Philly Cheesesteak Dip - The Sandwich in a Game-Day Package!

Last Reply by conniekrischik 1412707521.597 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… The amazing Ina Garten was in our QVC kitchen yesterday and I had so much fun!     Those are just some of the folks who helped make yesterday’s presentation so successful…a GREAT big thank you to everyone at QVC for helping me introduce you to such a culinary legend. I hope you enjoyed meeting her as much as I did. And, I hope you were one of the lucky ones to pick up her new cookbook...Make It Ahead. It sold out yesterday, but is available on Waitlist if you’d like a copy. It feels like a fall day here in West Chester…how ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Brunswick Stew & A VISIT FROM INA GARTEN This Sunday!!!

Last Reply by KatieB 1412113457.383 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Ina Garten is coming to QVC this Sunday. I repeat…Ina Garten…the Barefoot Contessa…my foodie icon…is coming on Sunday. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am. (Or maybe you picked that up??) I’ve been watching Ina and making her recipes for many, many years and I just love her laid-back cooking style, the simplicity of her recipes, and her obvious passion for cooking and for life. I’m nervous, excited, anxious, and honored all at the same time. I may or may not have begged our cookbook buyers to let me have a copy of ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Baked Gnocchi & Meat Lovers' Pizza Mac & Cheese--It's Comfort Food Season!

Last Reply by Debnovo 1412021794.66 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… How was your weekend? Lots of my friends and neighbors spent the weekend decorating for fall and my street looks so festive! I plan to do a little decorating of my own soon and I promise I’ll post pictures. In the meantime, here’s what I did do this weekend…used my FoodSaver! Pork chops were on sale at the food market so I bought lots, came home, FoodSaved them, and got them in the freezer. Now, when I don’t have time to go to the market mid-week, I don’t have to worry about it…my freezer is stocked! Foodies, I'm lucky enough to... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 54
1 2 3 4 ...54Next