Creede Silver Sale
142 Members and 16263 Guests Online

In the Kitchen With David® Blog

Get Cooking with my Pinterest Sweepstakes!

Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1412194536.753

Hey, foodies! Where are all my Pinterest-ers? You may not know, but I have LOTS of recipes on Pinterest for you to check out! September was a month of One-Pot Meals and we had so much fun, we decided to make a Pinterest Sweepstakes out of it!   All you have to do is click here -> Pinterest Sweepstakes Entry   Then, pin your favorite one-pot meal & use #GetCooking in the description. Submit your email address & you will be entered to win my new cookbook, Back Around The Table & Le Creuset cookware!   Click HERE to enter the sweepstakes & find the entry ru... Continue Reading

views
replies

Philly Cheesesteak Dip - The Sandwich in a Game-Day Package!

Last Reply by topaunt 1412173874.48 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… The amazing Ina Garten was in our QVC kitchen yesterday and I had so much fun!     Those are just some of the folks who helped make yesterday’s presentation so successful…a GREAT big thank you to everyone at QVC for helping me introduce you to such a culinary legend. I hope you enjoyed meeting her as much as I did. And, I hope you were one of the lucky ones to pick up her new cookbook...Make It Ahead. It sold out yesterday, but is available on Waitlist if you’d like a copy. It feels like a fall day here in West Chester…how ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Brunswick Stew & A VISIT FROM INA GARTEN This Sunday!!!

Last Reply by KatieB 1412113457.383 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Ina Garten is coming to QVC this Sunday. I repeat…Ina Garten…the Barefoot Contessa…my foodie icon…is coming on Sunday. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am. (Or maybe you picked that up??) I’ve been watching Ina and making her recipes for many, many years and I just love her laid-back cooking style, the simplicity of her recipes, and her obvious passion for cooking and for life. I’m nervous, excited, anxious, and honored all at the same time. I may or may not have begged our cookbook buyers to let me have a copy of ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Baked Gnocchi & Meat Lovers' Pizza Mac & Cheese--It's Comfort Food Season!

Last Reply by Debnovo 1412021794.66 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… How was your weekend? Lots of my friends and neighbors spent the weekend decorating for fall and my street looks so festive! I plan to do a little decorating of my own soon and I promise I’ll post pictures. In the meantime, here’s what I did do this weekend…used my FoodSaver! Pork chops were on sale at the food market so I bought lots, came home, FoodSaved them, and got them in the freezer. Now, when I don’t have time to go to the market mid-week, I don’t have to worry about it…my freezer is stocked! Foodies, I'm lucky enough to... Continue Reading

views
replies

Sweet and Sour Shrimp and Scallops - What's Your Favorite Seafood?

Last Reply by Jaedyn 1411391864.25 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… It’s been an exciting week! Mary and I traveled to Clarksville, Tennessee to (finally!) have lunch with Abbey, the winner of David’s Road Trip Contest. For this year's Road Trip, we asked you to tell us about the local military base in your town and to share a recipe or dish that speaks to your community. Abbey is an Army wife and her husband is stationed at Fort Campbell but is currently deployed in Afghanistan. Abbey is just a sweetheart…she loves to cook but her passion is baking. And, she watches In the Kitchen with David every Sunday and Wednesd... Continue Reading

views
replies

8 Recipes to Celebrate Rosh Hashanah

Last Reply by judel2101 1411152673.66 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown this Wednesday night and we wanted to wish all of our Jewish foodies a very happy new year! If you’re planning your big holiday meal, might I suggest a few recipes? Well, okay, eight??   Cream of Mushroom Soup     Herb-Rubbed Stuffed Chicken Breast with Rice, Cheddar & Mushrooms     Chicken Breast with White Wine and Mushroom Cream Sauce     Baked Stuffed Acorn Squash   Apple Cinnamon Cake     Apple Brown Betty     Couscous with Edamame, Red Peppe... Continue Reading

views
replies

Autumn Bread Pudding & Skinnytaste Recipes

Last Reply by jibit 1411139304.147 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies... It was a true pleasure working with Mario Batali yesterday...he is a talented chef with a dynamic personality and the cookbook he brought to QVC yesterday, America Farm to Table, is a celebration of fresh, local, healthful ingredients. If you missed his appearance and our Cookbook Corner(R) presentation, you can still purchase the book on QVC.com. And, in case you weren't aware, we now record the presentations of all of our on air items, so you can even watch yesterday's clip of Mario and me right on ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Pretzel Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats & Chef Mario Batali This Sunday on ITKWD!

Last Reply by Yadibuckety 1410720437.407 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… What was one of the first foods you learned how to make? Do you remember? Until I was a teenager, I only “made” foods my mother had already prepped. Since she worked full-time, my mother spent her weekends in the kitchen making dinners for the week. After school, I put them in the oven so they were hot and bubbly by the time she got home. I learned how to boil vegetables (a side to go with dinner) around the same time mom trusted me to “cook” dinner. Then, I think the third thing I learned to make must have been Rice Krispies Treats. Rice Krispi... Continue Reading

views
replies

15 Recipes to Kick-off Your Tailgate!

Last Reply by Brenda61 1410307874.053 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… You might remember me telling you I played football in my junior high days. Not because I loved the sport, mind you, but because I was the tallest kid in my class. And tall kids play football! Then and now, my favorite part of football is—and always will be—the FOOD. Because football season is officially underway, it’s time for tailgating parties! And, here are my top recipes. You can find all 15 in one easy-to-reference pin on Pinterest. Buffalo Chicken Dip     Buffalo Mac and Cheese     Hoagie Dip in a Bread Bowl &nb... Continue Reading

views
replies

Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff - Cooks in Just 7 Minutes!

Last Reply by Military Carolyn 1410474581.007 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies…   We’ve had an interesting weekend weather-wise here in the Philadelphia area. Friday it was HOT, Saturday it was HOTTER, and yesterday was COOL! Today it’s a balmy 73. I think we’re officially on our way to autumn. And you know what, I’m ready. I think knowing what we’re making on Wednesday on In the Kitchen with David helped me make the transition. We’re making my Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff which is hot, hearty, and a true cool-weather classic. Luckily for you, busy mom or dad, our recipe is fast. REALLY fast, which mean... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 54
1 2 3 4 ...54Next