Fall Fashion Days
149 Members and 14196 Guests Online

In the Kitchen With David® Blog

Summer Fruit Punch - The Remedy for a Hot Summer Day!

Last Reply by Q4Life 1406726953.487 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’ll be back with you for In the Kitchen with David this Wednesday at 8pm ET! I had a wonderful week away—I was totally unplugged. I turned everything off and I just relaxed. I appreciate your understanding—and support—while I was away and I’m looking forward to Wednesday…it’s time to come back! July is just about over…summer is just flying by, isn’t it? We have one more “Summer’s Best” this week…our first beverage for the month: Summer Fruit Punch! Summer Fruit PunchMakes 12–14 s... Continue Reading

views
replies

Slow-Cooked Baked Beans - The Ultimate BBQ Side!

Last Reply by ga2000 1406410637.587 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’m having a wonderful vacation…thanks for all of your well-wishes. I’ll be back for In the Kitchen with David on Wednesday. This Sunday, my dear friend Jill Bauer will be joining you in the kitchen. She’s delighted to share my recipe for Slow-Cooked Baked Beans because it’s, well, AWESOME!! In the meantime, here’s how you make this classic recipe. Slow-Cooked Baked BeansServes 6–8 Ingredients: 3/4 lb thick-cut bacon, diced 1 large onion, diced 1 lb dried pinto beans 5 cups water 3/4 cup unsulfured molasses 1/2 cup ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Southern-Style Fried Fish Sandwich & Campfire Ceviche!

Last Reply by LaPrincesa 1406344875.11 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… It’s been a busy week! Last week, I spent a few days in North Carolina with my mom and had a wonderful visit. Then, I flew back to Philadelphia for Saturday Morning Q and In the Kitchen with David at QVC on Sunday. Now, as of late last night, I’m officially back on vacation! My plan for the next few days is to rest, recharge, and RELAX. Not to mention eat all the yummy food I can find, of course! So who’s hosting Wednesday’s ITKWD? My friend Carolyn Gracie. Before she left I handed her my notes for our next recipe, so she’s ready. In the m... Continue Reading

views
replies

Slow-Cooker Brownie Bread Pudding - It's Christmas in July(R)

Last Reply by Army Chick 1405880684.84 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… For some reason, I was up bright and early today. And I mean EARLY! But, my eyes just opened and I felt completely refreshed, so I decided to start my day. I do my best thinking in the morning…always have. As I write this, I’m getting a reward for my ambition…a just-risen sun is streaming reddish light into my window. It’s going to be an absolutely beautiful summer’s day. It reminds me of…Christmas! In July, that is. I’m sure you’ve seen some of QVC’s special holiday programming already, yes? Did you know QVC was... Continue Reading

views
replies

12 Days of Christmas Recipes

Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1405117144.523

Hello, foodies… QVC is celebrating Christmas in July® so our studios are twinkling, singing, and buzzing. The only thing that’s missing is the food—one of the most special things about the holidays. So the In the Kitchen with David team took a look at my recipes on QVC.com and compiled a list of our sweetest holiday favorites. Without further ado…the 12 Days of Christmas Recipes. David’s Snowball Cosmopolitans   Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate   Gingerbread Waffles & Eggnog Ice Cream   Sweet Ambrosia Salad    ... Continue Reading

views
replies

The Best Way to Grill Shrimp

Last Reply by brewhaha 1405364052.037 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Have you ever tried grilling shrimp? It’s not an easy feat—shrimp goes from raw to fully cooked in seconds. So what’s the best way? You gotta love America’s Test Kitchen…their job is to make your food the best it can be! Speaking of grilling, I hope you’re still barbecuing every chance you get. But, in case you’re in a grilling rut—feeling tired of those same old burgers and dogs—remember that there’s SO many things you can perfect on the grill. From seafood and chicken to veggies and fruit, I’ve got ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwich - Happy Birthday, Mary!

Last Reply by satlqvcer 1405270928.53 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… This Sunday just so happens to be our dear friend Mary’s birthday! Way back in May during our recipe development meeting, I asked Mary to pick the recipe of her dreams and we would make it on July 13. The conversation started with a gluten-free chocolate cake. Then, the cake evolved into chocolate ice cream. And finally, we landed on a winner. We would make a chocolate on chocolate Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwich for Mary’s birthday! Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwich Serves 15 Ingredients: 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Deep Fried Banana with Chocolate and Peanut Butter - Hooray for Fair Food!

Last Reply by boardwalk_angel 1404953323.57 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… How was your holiday weekend!? Filled with terrific food? Time with family and friends? It can be tough getting back in the swing of things after a long weekend, so I hope your Monday was easy and stress-free. Mondays and Tuesdays are typically my days off so I’m enjoying a quiet day at home and I’m blogging to you now from my patio. The sun is shining and it’s another beautiful summer day. Has the county fair come to your town yet this summer? We have a few more weeks to wait for ours, but I'm counting down the days until I get a hot sausage sandwich... Continue Reading

views
replies

Campfire Hash & A Look Inside Cookbook #2!

Last Reply by Jenny Book Lover 1404683204.78 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Happy Independence Day! It’s a beautiful day in West Chester…I hope that's the case across the country and I hope you’ve got big plans to celebrate our nation’s 238th birthday! I always love doing a little light reading early in the morning and I stumbled upon some fun Fourth of July facts from the U.S. Census Bureau and International Business Times. Ready? In July 1776, there were an estimated 2.5 million people living in our new nation. Today, America is home to 318.4 million people. There are 59 places in the United States with “lib... Continue Reading

views
replies

Light Potato Salad & How-to Make the Very Best Burger

Last Reply by Hazel Mae 1404441737.083 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’d like to start by saying THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments about cookbook #2...I can’t wait until you all have that book in your kitchens and you start cooking your way through it. While I won't be hand-signing this book as I did with the first, I want you to know we are planning lots of events later in the year and I hope to have the opportunity to sign your book then. This new title was a true labor of love and I’m proud of each and every recipe. Back Around the Table is still on sale exclusively through my Facebook page. It goes on sale o... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 51
1 2 3 4 ...51Next