Resort & Cruise Shop
82 Members and 18233 Guests Online

In the Kitchen With David® Blog

14 Easy Game Day Dips

Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1422394589.66

Hello, foodies… What kind of food comes to mind when you think of game day? Wings? Yes. Pizza? Probably. Dip? YOU BET! We’ve made quite a few dips on In the Kitchen with David over the last 5 years….14 in fact. If you’re looking for an easy, yummy, crowd-pleasing recipe, I can help. Buffalo Chicken Dip   Cheesy Pepperoni Dip with Pizza Crust Dippers   Hoagie Dip in a Bread Bowl   Artichoke-Spinach Dip   Chilled Crab Dip   Savory Sausage Dip   Garden Veggie Dip in a Bread Bowl   Healthy Turkey Taco Dip ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Fajita Dip on Wednesday - Plus, What Are Your Top 5 Pantry Staples?

Last Reply by NewerMexico 1422474590.317 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies... I started my Monday a little later than usual today…it was a late night! If you missed it yesterday, we had TWO episodes of In the Kitchen with David yesterday…one at Noon ET with Jill Bauer and one at 8pm ET with yours truly. It was QVC’s Cooking on Q Kitchen Makeover and the first time we ever tried having two shows on one day. Let me know what you thought! We’re onto our final “Budget-Friendly, Make-Ahead” recipe for January this Wednesday night…Fajita Dip! Fajita DipServes 14 This recipe is prepared with the Le Creuset 5.... Continue Reading

views
replies

Taco Soup & QVC’s Cooking on Q Kitchen Makeover – 2 ITKWD Shows!

Last Reply by Mtnbikegirl 1422410646.193 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies…   We’ve got an exciting day coming up this Sunday. It’s QVC’s Cooking on Q Kitchen Makeover event and there will be 2 In the Kitchen with David episodes! Now, I’m hosting a BIG 4-hour show with you starting at 8pm ET. That means, my friend Jill Bauer will be hosting ITKWD at the regular hour, Noon ET. I hope you can join us for both shows!   Jill will be making a recipe of her own on Sunday…Cornbread Biscuits, which you can find on my recipe page as well as her own recipe page. At 8pm ET, I’ll be making our next Budget-F... Continue Reading

views
replies

Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole – How Do You Save Money at the Supermarket?

Last Reply by luvmy4munchkins 1422226992.883 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies…   I think we’ve all stood in front of the open fridge hoping…and praying…to find some dinner inspiration. The next time you find yourself there staring into the abyss, wondering if you can make something with pickles and cheddar cheese, may this recipe come to mind.     Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole Serves 8–10                   This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Old World 24-Piece Complete Oven-to-Table Set (K38331). &... Continue Reading

views
replies

Slow-Cooker Oatmeal - What's Your Favorite Slow Cooker Recipe?

Last Reply by cbp in georgia 1422134196.677 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Besides your fridge, oven, and microwave, what kitchen appliances could you NEVER live without? Somewhere near the top of my list would be my pressure cooker/slow-cooker. I’ve mentioned more than once what a time-saver pressure cooking is, but slow-cooking, too, is a terrific time-saver. For example: if you know you’ve got a particularly busy morning ahead, why not make breakfast…ahead. Here’s my Slow-Cooker Oatmeal. Slow-Cooker OatmealServes 6-8 This recipe is prepared with the KIND (20) Fruit, Nut & Chocolate Bars (M46350). Go to Davi... Continue Reading

views
replies

14 Comforting Soups & Stews to Try This January

Last Reply by Zona hottie 1421445251.67 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… To celebrate National Soup Month, the In the Kitchen with David team and I worked to compile our favorite winter warm-ups. You can find these 14 recipes--and more--on QVC.com and the QVC for iPhone app. We also Pinned these so you can pin and save them for later. (And if you're not following me on Pinterest yet, now's the time...I have 46 boards!) One-Pot Brunswick Stew   Coconut-Curry Chicken Stew   Chicken Quinoa Soup     Chicken Tortilla Soup   Chicken and Corn Chowder   Cream of Asparagus Soup   ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Honey-Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf & Homemade Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie!

Last Reply by iasilverdale 1421289897.607 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I really had fun being back on In the Kitchen with David yesterday…were you able to join us? If not, you’ve got another chance on Wednesday at 8pm ET. We’ve got a big 3-hour show together and more laughs in store, I’m sure. Budget-Friendly, Make-Ahead Meals month continues and this week we’re creating a recipe that’s the very definition of make-ahead…Honey-Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf. Honey-Barbecue Turkey MeatloafServes 6 This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Old World Texas Muffin Pan with Wire Rack (K39672). ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Bacon-Ranch Chicken Wings & My Favorite Game-Day Picks

Last Reply by Neener 1421180810.98 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… This was yesterday afternoon…. And, today, I’m home! Thank you all, so much, for your kind words on Facebook…I did have a wonderful vacation but am happy to be back. And, I’m looking forward to seeing you this Sunday for In the Kitchen with David. We’re getting you ready for some football this weekend on QVC! I had the very difficult task of trying out the new La-Z-Boy Today’s Special Value® for tomorrow and did NOT want to get out of it. It’s OVERSIZED...just like me! So the chair debuts tomorrow, then Sunday we&r... Continue Reading

views
replies

What Can You Do with Lock & Lock? Your Fellow Foodies Shared!

Last Reply by ljbuys 1421873748.887 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… A little birdie told me that Lock & Lock has a great Today’s Special Value for you tomorrow…a 10-piece, nestable storage set with both Zen (square) and round containers. I wanted to be sure to let you know in advance! And, I wanted to offer some suggestions—courtesy of your fellow foodies—on how you might use this new set…should you decide to pick one up.           I’ll see you on Sunday for In the Kitchen with David…Rick Domeier will be with you tomorrow night at 8pm ET. Keep i... Continue Reading

views
replies

General Tso's Noodle Salad & Homemade Pot Roast--3 Ways!

Last Reply by bokje 1421969300.267 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’m enjoying my last few days of vacation and am looking forward to joining you again this Sunday for In the Kitchen with David. As for this Wednesday, I asked my friend Rick Domeier to join you and taste-test our next Budget-Friendly Make-Ahead Meal…General Tso’s Noodle Salad. General Tso’s Noodle SaladServes 5 This recipe is prepared with the Lock & Lock 10-Piece Nestable Bowl and Zen Storage Set (K41325). Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes. Ingredients: 1/2 cup General Tso... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 58
1 2 3 4 ...58Next