Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
65 Members and 12342 Guests Online

In the Kitchen With David® Blog

Think Warm Thoughts & Fire Up That Grill!

Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1424710979.26

Hello, foodies… I’m blogging from my hotel in cloudy (but WARM) Palm Springs, Florida! I’m in town for a cookbook signing this evening at 7pm ET at the Hyatt in West Palm Beach. If you’re in the area, Jenn, my social guru and I would love to meet you and say hello! Anyway, being able to walk around outside—without a coat, boots, gloves, or a hat—certainly makes me long for the springtime. Luckily, foodies, it’s nearly March and that means we’re…almost...there! So speaking of springtime and warmer months to come, I’d like you to th... Continue Reading

views
replies

Quick & Easy Queso Dip - Plus Highlights from Our Golden Spatula Awards!

Last Reply by goocharoo 1424825045.767 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I always have fun on In the Kitchen with David. I really do. I get to eat amazing food, I get to talk about one of my favorite things (food!), and I get to interact with you…my family of foodies. (Are you noticing a theme, there??) But some days are truly, very special. And yesterday was one of those days. We celebrated our Fourth Annual Golden Spatula Awards and awarded several of our guests—and a few special folks—a golden spatula for all they do for In the Kitchen with David. Here are some highlights!    The Golden Spatula for "Be... Continue Reading

views
replies

Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls & Recipes from Back in the Day Bakery!

Last Reply by Tige 1424878514.2 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… I’m looking forward to being back with you this Sunday at Noon ET! We have a very special In the Kitchen with David this weekend…it’s our Fourth Annual Golden Spatula Awards! Over the last few weeks we asked you to vote on two things on QVC.com: what was your favorite ITKWD moment; and what was your favorite #foodiefoto of 2014. Well, LOTS of you voted and we will reveal the winners this Sunday. And, as always, some of your favorite guests will be awarded a Golden Spatula Award, as well. Tune in to find out who! It seemed fitting to make Sunday our a... Continue Reading

views
replies

Luck for the Chinese New Year: Nine Flavorful Recipes

Last Reply by Edie725 1424622358.367 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… As promised, here are a few recipes I found in our In the Kitchen with David recipe library that are perfect for your Chinese New Year celebrations. Five-A-Day Fried Rice   Baked Spring Rolls   Fortune Cookies Need some fortunes for those cookies? We made some!   Pork Wonton Soup     Crab Rangoons     Healthy Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry     Sweet and Sour Chicken     Sweet and Sour Shrimp and Scallops     Asian Slaw with Peanut-Soy Dressing   Don't forge... Continue Reading

views
replies

Crab Rangoons - Happy (Early) Chinese New Year!

Last Reply by goocharoo 1424181102.88 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… We’ve had lots of things to celebrate this month. In fact, we have three big holidays to celebrate just this week! Saturday was Valentine’s Day, tomorrow is Mardi Gras, and Thursday is the Chinese New Year. Lucky for us, there are foods to commemorate each day and I’ve shared some of my favorites with you over the last few days. Today—so you have plenty of time to shop and plan for New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day—I’m sharing a Chinese New Year treat: Crab Rangoons. Crab RangoonsServes 20 This recipe was prepared with ... Continue Reading

views
replies

10 Best Mardi Gras Recipes

Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1423866300.57

Hello, foodies… Just wanted to offer a few more New Orleans specials and Mardi Gras greats we have in my collection on QVC.com. May we all feel fat and happy this Tuesday!   Creole Bloody Mary   French 75     Chicken and Sausage Gumbo     Mardi Gras Cups     Mardi Gras King Cake     David’s Mardi Gras Shooters     Italian Muffuletta Sandwich     Peach Praline Dumplings with Sweet Cream     Smoked Gouda Grits     Beignets with Chocolate Bourbon Sauc... Continue Reading

views
replies

Chocolate Month Pinterest Sweepstakes

Last Reply by Cathie 1424395582.947 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hey, foodies! Where are all my Pinterest-ers? You may not know, but I have LOTS of recipes on Pinterest for you to check out! February is National Chocolate Month so we decided to make a Pinterest Sweepstakes out of it! All you have to do is click here! Then, pin your favorite chocolate recipe & use #QChocolateSweeps in the description. Submit your email address & you will be entered to win an AMAZING basket of sweets from Harry London.   Click HERE to enter the sweepstakes & find the entry rules & guidelines HERE. Continue Reading

views
replies

Mardi Gras Cups & Three More New Orleans Favorites!

Last Reply by Calruby 1424398562.76 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone, and happy EARLY Mardi Gras! Shrove Tuesday is coming up next week...February 17. In the event you’re hosting a little party this weekend or a special dinner after work next week, I wanted to share some of our best Mardi Gras recipes. First up…Sunday’s recipe: Mardi Gras Cups! Mardi Gras CupsMakes 30 This recipe is prepared with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set (K41693). Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes. Ingredients: 1/2 lb fre... Continue Reading

views
replies

Make Dinner for Your Valentine!

Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1423772865.527

Hello, foodies… Valentine’s Day is on a Saturday this year! That means, you really can make an impressive dinner for your sweetie. Here are a dozen recipes that will knock his or her socks off.   Bacon-Wrapped Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce     Cheesy Veggie Manicotti   Chicken Breast with White Wine and Mushroom Cream Sauce   Chicken Cordon Bleu   Classic Eggplant Parmesan   Fettuccine Alfredo with Pancetta   Filet Wellington Bites   Zesty Grilled Scallops with a Mango and Arugula Salad   &... Continue Reading

views
replies

Valentine's Day Cookies - What's Your Best Semi-Homemade Dessert?

Last Reply by topaunt 1423692961.473 | Started by David Venable QVC in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Hello, foodies… Did you remember that it’s Valentine’s Day this Saturday? If not, you’ve officially been reminded. Might I suggest a sweet treat for you—or that special someone? Valentine's Day CookiesMakes 14–16 This recipe was prepared with the KitchenAid 5-Quart 325-Watt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge (K41660). Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes. Ingredients: 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 (16.5-oz) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough Seedless raspberr... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 60
1 2 3 4 ...60Next