TSV(R) Preview
123 Members and 17499 Guests Online

QVC Host Jane Treacy

Quacker Cookie Exchange!

Last Reply by Cali La 1416623350.24 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities

We had so much fun baking cookies! Alberti and Angel came over to bake cookies for our Quacker Cookie Exchange on November 10 at 1pm! I made Red Velvet Polka Drops! We named them for Jeanne Bice. She was the best at holidays. Plus - she loved polka dots!! This one's for you, Jeanne!   Red Velvet Polka Drops   1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon white vinegar 1 large egg 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 teaspoons red food coloring   Dry ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour 3 tablespoons cocoa 1 teaspoon cornstarch 3/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt &nb... Continue Reading

views
replies

Even Santa Wears Boots!!

Last Reply by KateChopin 1416464255.593 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

Someone asked me if I thought boots were a good choice for a holiday gift, and I answered "of course!"  Thinking back over the last few years, either I've given my daughters a pair of boots for Christmas, or I got a pair from them! We know the shoe size of the women closest to us, so figuring out the right size is usually not a problem.  And, since this year boots are so awesome, finding the right style for the right lady shouldn't be an issue!   Boots (and shoes) have always been a part of our Christmas season because we celebrate St. Nicholas on December 6th. Growing up... Continue Reading

views
replies

Halloween Open house

Last Reply by sunfloweryellow 1414712702.377 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities

If you've shopped with me for a while, you probably know I'm Halloween obsessed. I love decorating the house for fall and Halloween. Every year we have a themed Halloween party. Last year was Harry Potter, this year is The Great Pumpkin! Here I am as Lucy from Peanuts.   When I decorate the outside of the house, I like to make it Fall themed so I can leave the decorations up through Thanksgiving.   Inside, anything vintage is my favorite, from the 1960's especially. The living room gets a Disney Halloween makeover. My favorite decoration is a little Haunted House th... Continue Reading

views
replies

FFANY Shoes On Sale - Thank YOU for the support!!

Last Reply by pepermintpatty 1414114739.733 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

It’s been a whirlwind couple of weeks devoted to FFANY Shoes On Sale. But it really did start months and months ago. From our hard working shoe planners and buyers working with our generous donors, to planning a fun night of shoe shopping! Here are a few, well more than a few, photos from the past couple of weeks. There are so many people to thank, but mostly YOU for supporting this important cause along with us!  Off to the gala! And, yes, I chose the Ann Marino Kingdom Dress shoe. Excited! Lauri - makeup artist extraordinaire!  Beautiful clock in the Waldorf Astor... Continue Reading

views
replies

Live Shoe Shopping Show - Halloween Fun - Who's Shoes? - Where's Kiki?

Last Reply by CAJUN 1413501539.74 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

My human family is at it again. They love Halloween and these pictures were shown at the live show (that I was NOT invited to). Just sayin’. So – here they are in their costumes and having fun at the show. It was the very first live audience for Shoe Shopping so there was a lot going on. Where am I you ask? You’ll see.   Cute Deirdre. Sweet Cara. The whole gang dressed as Hocus Pocus characters. Say cheeeeeese Alberti. Who wore the witch hat better? Hmmm..what's on Amy's head???  Selfie time. Angel brought gifts. So nice. Angel doing a... Continue Reading

views
replies

Which shoes should I wear to the FFANY Gala?!

Last Reply by Justice4all 1413134212.887 | Started by Jane Treacy in The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, FFANY Shoes on Sale

I need your help choosing which pair of shoes to wear to the QVC Presents "FFANY Shoes on Sale" Gala in NYC this week! Vote for your favorite below to help me decide! Thanks in advance for your help :)   Which shoes should I wear to the FFANY Gala in New York City? Continue Reading

views
replies

O Christmas Tree!

Last Reply by dznr 1413088375.9 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, TSV Talk

Do you remember the tree your family had growing up? Probably had one like ours! No one did a theme, or color scheme, just family heirlooms and new additions added every year! When I was little, we had to have a double needle Canadian balsam. Dad insisted! And sometimes, when the tree was a little sparse, he would stop the complaining by saying, "God made that tree!" and of course the groaning would end!  My parents would put the tree on a platform made by Dad (that lives on in my sister Chrissy's house today!) and we would go to bed. The next morning, Santa not only left gifts for the fi... Continue Reading

views
replies

Flattitude!

Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes 1410804854.76

The legend of the ballet flat in fashion goes back to icon Audrey Hepburn.  Of course, the first flat shoe dates back 1000's of years, but fashion took notice when Audrey made it famous!  The story goes that Miss Hepburn was in Paris and went to see legendary designer Givenchy, in pencil slacks, a crisp white shirt, and ballet slippers. The look was born!  Here's a photo of my buddy, Amy Oselkin, in a classic Audrey Hepburn pose wearing the Clarks Haydn Gloss Bendables Leather Loafer! In my summers during college my job was working in a bridal salon. Loved it! And I remember ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Rose Of Tralee - A Fun Time Had By All!!

Last Reply by Shoopie 1410401241.993 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities

It's always grand when our Irish friends come to visit! It was so wonderful to see my pals from across the pond and celebrate Rose Of Tralee! I miss them already and can’t wait for their return in March! Here are a few behind the scenes photos for you to enjoy! Happy Matt Doolan made the trip! My buddy, Stephen Walsh with this beautiful Connemara Marble Claddagh ring representing Love, loyalty and friendship!  John Cullen - my renaissance friend!  Beautiful Irish sweaters!!  And Katie las kept the party jumping! Colm, Patricia, Kieran, Sinead, Barbara, ... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Walk In Your Shoes Summer Series - Kiki's version!

Last Reply by Texas Tech Fan 1410311528.953 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

So - my family went to San Antonio and saw these beautiful sights. I got a hat. Uh huh - a hat.  Here they are having a great time in beautiful San Antonio, TX. Don't they look like they're having a great time?! Looks like fun! Looks like more fun but this picture is missing something - ME! Wouldn't I look cute sitting on that wall?  And here's the hat - but I make it look good! I will remember this the next time they go away! #takeakittyonvacation -Kiki Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 4 ...19Next