TSV(R) Preview
31 Members and 12960 Guests Online

QVC Host Jane Treacy

How Do I Love Thee - IsaacMizrahiLive! 24/7 Pants...

Last Reply by Kjelle 1397789807.733 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk

Let me count the ways!!! So you can see how much I love IML! 24/7 Stretch pants and I'm so happy there is a new Spring crop version!  Just a few of the beautiful colors. And did I mention they come in Petite?!! -Jane Continue Reading

views
replies

The Luck of the Irish Was With Us!

Last Reply by cleopatra93 1395354384.17 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes

The "luck of the Iris" was with us this week when our friends from the Emerald Isle came to celebrate St. Patricks Day with you. It's one of my favorite days of the year!! Sharing a few photos of the happy day! It was off to a fun start by re-creating a famous "selfie" with my Irish friends. So much excitement in our Live studio audience. Bagpipes! Katie is part of our Production Team and is my camera operator for Shoe Shopping with Jane! So talented - and adorable!! Lots of fun and silly Irish Jokes in the audience with my pal Albany! Saying goodbye is such sweet sorrow. I... Continue Reading

views
replies

Wear A Warm Irish Hug!

Last Reply by fab50 1395350572.463 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk

Wearing an Aran sweater is like receving a warm Irish hug! And this brand new sweater for St. Patrick's Day 2014 brings you the best hug of all, the one from family members who love you!  When our Irish buyer first saw this Tree of Life design, it was in a throw for home decor. Siobain, our buyer, instantly (and brilliantly!) thought it would make a stunning sweater.  So the work began on this one of a kind Aran sweater that Kilronan knitwear created for us.    Every Irish sweater tells a story since each stitch has a special meaning. But this one is a true work of a... Continue Reading

views
replies

An Irish Love letter

Last Reply by beeky 1396301847.66 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

Most people blogged about their love story on Valentine's Day, for us it's St. Patrick's day that is the perfect time for a love letter! Ireland brought my husband Sean and I together.  After coming back from a trip to Ireland with my Mom, my casual co worker friend, Sean Treacy, mentioned his cousin from Ireland was visiting and would I like to have lunch??  Not only did I say yes, I came home and told my Mom I was about to have lunch with my future husband, the cousin of my co-worker Sean. So I went to lunch and the cousin never showed up, four hours later I came home with stars in... Continue Reading

views
replies

Mom and Me in Ireland

Last Reply by PA grandma 1394340984.473 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

My Mother loved all things Irish, and it was her dream to travel there someday. So, in the spring of 1988, we decided to go together! We booked a tour through AAA travel, got our passports (my first) and flew on a small plane to New York to board the overnight flight to Shannon. I remember waking up from a fitful sleep to the smell of coffee and the sun peeking in the windows.  As the pilot announced we were approaching Shannon airport, I couldn't believe the shades of green in the landscape below. We landed, were met by our wonderful driver, Patrick, and headed to our first hotel outs... Continue Reading

views
replies

Welcome Back My Friend - Fernando!

Started by Jane Treacy in Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1392244948.283

How excited was I to see an old friend I haven't seen in years - Fernando! He is one of THE most innovative hair care artists.  I never expected to see him at our beauty expo, but we picked up right where we left off- like old friends do! His new line is good for your hair and gives gorgeous results, as you can see from these photos. Help me welcome Fernando back to QVC! And be sure to watch him for his return debut on Friday Night Beauty at 11pm! Continue Reading

views
replies

What A Fun Birthday!

Last Reply by EarthMamma3 1391442124.163 | Started by Jane Treacy in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Handbags

What a wonderful day I had with you and my QVC family! Thank you for all of the nice birthday wishes – I appreciate each and every one!! In case you missed my show today, I wanted to share a few photos of my shoe shopping birthday that were taken throughout the day.  Close up of this adorable cake! My shoe family! Cutting the beautiful cake Inside this delicious cake And the cake goes.... Say hi to John my producer. Show is over - time for cake!! And I can tell you it was delicious!    Continue Reading

views
replies

My Fashion Friend - George Simonton

Last Reply by mineralgirl1 1391136816.983 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes

My Fashion friend is the "gentleman of 7th Ave," George Simonton. The first day we met we had an instant connection. I was scheduled to wear his crystal knit pants and I thought, "no way with these hips."  Put them on and could not believe how slimming they were!  In fact, I just bought another pair over the holidays. His "modern glamour" is such a joy to wear, and I love shopping for his fashions on QVC.   Recently, I had the chance to visit George in New York City with my daughter, Cara. George is a professor at FIT, the Fashion Institute of Technolog... Continue Reading

views
replies

Moppines Are Back!!

Last Reply by raggaza 1394385237.963 | Started by Jane Treacy in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

If you have ever seen any of Rachael Ray’s appearances, you know we have a blast together!  It started when I met her for the first time and was starstruck to be working with one of my favorite celebrities.  We had some time to chat before the show started, and then we went live. At one point Rachael spilled some salt and threw a pinch over her shoulder, just like my Mom always did.  We stared at each other, hugged, and then I became her adopted big sister!! You guys have been asking for her moppines to come back, and they have - new and improved! I respect Rachael so much... Continue Reading

views
replies

It's an Elf New Year!

Last Reply by edrago 1388980258.41 | Started by Jane Treacy in Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

Happy New Year! Each year our family celebrates with a themed New Year's Eve party and this year the theme was, "An Elf New Year's Eve" based on the movie Elf. Cara baked non-stop for the dessert buffet, including, "A Whole Roll of Cookie Dough Cupcakes" and "Seven Layers of the Candy Cane Forest" cookies. We also had to have a dish of "swirly twirly gumdrops." (This all makes sense if you know the movie!). We also had Juniors New York style cheesecakes   Our dinner buffet had spaghetti with a side of maple syrup.  (Don't think anyone went for the syrup).   And all dishe... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 17
1 2 3 4 ...17Next