Spring Fashion Days
140 Members and 18972 Guests Online

QVC Host Jane Treacy

Walk With Me!!

Last Reply by NINA THE GREAT 1424958231.59 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes

The biggest trend in fashion this year is casual, athletic inspiration. Even designers who focused solely on dressy styles are adding the active look to their collections.  When it comes to shoes, the brand who has been doing athletic footwear for years, designed by women for women, is Ryka. I've always loved wearing Ryka. Since so many of us are also sporting Fitbit and getting our steps in, I thought I'd share some of my favorite walks:   Philadelphia: From the Ben Franklin Parkway with the iconic Love statue, to Penn's landing. Walkin... Continue Reading

views
replies

Fresh from the Tucson Fair!

Last Reply by poster 1424526856.1 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities

The place to be to find the hottest gems is the Tuscon Gem Show. Peyton and our buyer Jenn just got back and found some amazing gems for the Gala this friday night! Enjoy! Jane We use the term “Fresh from the Fair” at QVC to showcase items our merchants find while walking one of the International Jewelry Fairs.  David Markstein, for instance, travels to the Vicenza Jewelry Show every year and brings back single samples of the new, exciting, fresh styles he finds.  Jen, the Gemstone Buyer, and I just returned from the Tucson Gem Show, and while walking the show we found m... Continue Reading

views
replies

Mom's Irish Potatoes

Last Reply by 2Bear 1424291096.89 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs

I always think of my Mom when I use my Kitchenaid mixer, she would have loved using one! And with St. Patrick's Day a few weeks away, I thought I'd share her Irish potato recipe. It's candy, but without any potatoes!   Ingredients: 1/2 lb. butter, softened 2 lbs. confectioner's sugar 2 tsp. vanilla 1 cup finely shredded coconut 2 tsp. evaporated milk 1/2 tsp. salt  4 Tbsp. cinnamon  4 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar Directions:  In a mixer, cream butter. Gradually add sugar and salt. Add vanilla and evaporated milk. Mix in coconut. Chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerato... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Winter Walk with Sally Combs!

Last Reply by littlegenie 1422769472.66 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

We were Winter Walking again on Shoe Shopping and here photos of Sally Comb's of Earth Brand shoes. They are a sneak a peek into her holidays with her little guy, Viggo, and her adorable little nephew. Enjoy! See you next time for Shoe Shopping! -Jane Continue Reading

views
replies

I Love January - My Birthday - Winter Fun - And Boots!

Last Reply by Luckyrow 1422659544.433 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

I love January! My birthday is this month, and my Mom always made a huge fuss for birthdays, so I loved when the first of the year rolled around. I found this photo from my 14th birthday, loved the Snoopy card (probably from my big brother John), and the homemade cake with baseball figures on it! In those days it was all about baseball and ballet.  I think the cake was chocolate with seafoam icing, a staple in 1976.   And I love winter! The snow, skiing, sledding, snowman making, all makes me happy.  It's a little disconcerting when you walk into a store and bathing ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Jane's Winter Walk

Last Reply by nana L 1422373504.96 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

I love winter so much that I wanted to do another Winter Walk photo blog. We shared these photos during Shoe Shopping and I thought you would like to see them!  Happy Winter and I'll see you for Shoe Shopping! -Jane Continue Reading

views
replies

A Winter Walk with Ryka's Leilani Learn!

Last Reply by Happy Smile 1422038313.943 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

Our Winter Walk continues on Shoe Shopping with Jane. This week we had adorable photos from Leilani Learn from Ryka as she brought 2015 in the most adorable way. Enjoy! "It was nice to have a night all "dolled up" with this beautiful soul!"   "This is from the "Living For Me" shoot for QVC.  I was excited to be able to share some fitness tips for all the different teams!" "Holiday Brunch with the family (and Santa) at the beach." "Patrick wanted to wish everyone a Happy & Healthy 2015!!!" Thanks, Patrick!! Happy New Year to you too! -Jane   Continue Reading

views
replies

A Winter Walk - with Liam Bourke!

Started by Jane Treacy in Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes 1420821130.697

All summer – and now winter - our shoe shopping family will continue sharing their adventures called, “A Walk in Your Shoes!” during Shoe Shopping with Jane. It’s Liam’s turn, as he is one of our “shoe family’s” favorite people.  Although, sometimes, the best thing about winter is escaping to somewhere warm! That's what Liam did on his first cruise - complete with a yummy, fruity drink.  It wasn't all fun and games though. Here is is getting a healthy run in. Way to go! How better to celebrate than with pizza! Looks ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Lasting Legacy of Turquoise

Last Reply by Irish1210 1420482836.837 | Started by Jane Treacy in Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

Turquoise has been honored for thousands of years.  It has been named as the first gem ever recorded in history.  Cultures across the globe honor its color and power.  It is turquoise! Loving gems as we do, it is interesting that most people have a very personal, lasting story of turquoise. Here is mine; As a student at the School of the Pennsylvania Ballet, my friends were my ballet friends. Kids at school just didn't understand why I left early every day, why I never went to parties on Friday night, and, yes, they were pretty cruel at times. My ballet buddies understood it... Continue Reading

views
replies

Welcome to our new Shoe Shopping series: My Winter Walk!

Last Reply by MargieRJ 1420519584.11 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

You enjoyed our summer series - "A Walk in Her Shoes" where we shared adventures wearing our favorite shoes. Now we are continuing the journey into winter and I'm "kicking" off our Winter Walk series. I'll start by sharing a recent trip with my family. My daughter, Deirdre, sister Chrissy and her best friend Florence, took a festive walk through a Christmas display! Stop by most Thursday nights for Shoe Shopping with Jane and also feel free to stop by my facebook page and say hello! www.facebook.com/JaneTreacyQVC -Jane Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 20
1 2 3 4 ...20Next