TSV(R) Preview
111 Members and 16250 Guests Online

QVC Host Jane Treacy

A Walk In Your Shoes Summer Series - Kiki's version!

Last Reply by agsmom 1408382492.11 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

So - my family went to San Antonio and saw these beautiful sights. I got a hat. Uh huh - a hat.  Here they are having a great time in beautiful San Antonio, TX. Don't they look like they're having a great time?! Looks like fun! Looks like more fun but this picture is missing something - ME! Wouldn't I look cute sitting on that wall?  And here's the hat - but I make it look good! I will remember this the next time they go away! #takeakittyonvacation -Kiki Continue Reading

views
replies

These Boots Are Made For Wearing!

Last Reply by vabiker 1408053583.827 | Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, Mom to Mom Blogs

Favorite thing about fall shoes?? Boots! No longer just for work or snow, boots are always the number one footwear choice for fall.  And, they go back 1000's of years! The First "boots" showed up around 1000 BC, when an enterprising soul stitched a sandal to a legging to protect the ankle. First boots were born!  Whether we sported the go-go boots of the 60's (like Deirdre's retro dance number!) or cowboy boots even in the hottest weather, boots are a go-to in everybody's closet! So - what are some of the top trends in boots this fall? (Warning, writing this blog led me to buy two... Continue Reading

views
replies

Dad's Italian Supper

Last Reply by mach054 1407352312.087 | Started by Jane Treacy in Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities

Both of my dad's parents came to America from Italy, so his family Italian suppers were legendary! Here is his all-day slow-cooked supper. Ingredients: 3 lbs baby baked ribs 1 lb Italian sausage (hot or sweet) 2 hard-boiled eggs Chicken legs (one per person!) 28 oz tomato sauce Fresh basil, about 4 leaves Salt and pepper 1/2 tsp sugar 1 tsp Italian seasoning Directions: In a large skillet with a little olive oil, brown the baby back ribs and cut into individual portions. Brown the sausage and chicken legs. Add to large Crock-Pot with the sauce, seasonings, sugar, and fresh basil. Next, ... Continue Reading

views
replies

Dancing Sisters

Last Reply by cali-girl 1408679431.907 | Started by Jane Treacy in Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

Deirdre went to her first ballet recital before she was born! Her big sister Cara was performing about a month before Deirdre was born so it just seemed natural that as soon as she was old enough, she went to dance class too.  Growing up, Cara and Deirdre would perform numbers from classic musicals (Sound of Music, Meet Me in St. Louis) when they were about ages 7 and 2.  Most guests were treated to "So Long, Farewell..." from the Sound of Music as they headed out the door!  And, like all sisters, they had their moments, but the bond of dance has always been there for them and a... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Walk In Your Shoes - Summer Mini Series - Christina from Skechers!

Started by Jane Treacy in Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes, All About Handbags 1405697767.01

Christina from Skechers was our highlight guest this week for shoe shopping’s, "A Walk In Your Shoes Summer Mini-series". Christina is following in her father’s footsteps by representing Skechers as he worked for Skechers for well over 20 years! It's in the DNA! She grew up with many skechers shoe boxes in their garage! Here are her beautiful pictures. Enjoy! Beautiful New York skyline! Christina & James. East Hampton Stop by next Thursday for Shoe Shopping with Jane and also feel free to stop by my facebook page and say hello! www.facebook.com/JaneTr... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Walk in Your Shoes – Summer Mini-Series - Leilani Learn!

Last Reply by Kjelle 1405577251.107 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

More summer fun with our shoe shopping family. Leilani was back with more pictures of her adorable family - hubby Sean with Connor, Gabby and Patrick! Looks like I'm not the only one that loves the beach! I'll see you next Thursday for Shoe Shopping with Jane and feel free to stop by my facebook page and say hello! www.facebook.com/JaneTreacyQVC -Jane   Continue Reading

views
replies

Happy July 4th!!!

Last Reply by engineer 1404669574.437 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

Happy July 4th!!! One of my favorite holidays! We are celebrating with my shoe shopping family with a "red, white and shoe" party! I wanted to share some photos that show how much I love this holiday and our country. I am an American Revolutionary history lover so this is my holiday! I also included my smoothie recipe! Deirdre's class went on a field trip to The Betsy Ross House where it all began. God bless America!  Dad's flag that reminds us every day of his service and the service of so many for our great country! Here I am at the Smithsonian doing a lot of walking in my&nb... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Walk In Your Shoes – Summer Mini Series – Amy Oselkin!

Last Reply by baker 1404167051.95 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

It is so nice to have Amy Oselkin from Clarks shoes back with our family after having little Dylan! She's was our featured gal for this week's edition of A Walk In Her Shoes Mini Series on SSWJ - along with beautiful Dylan and hubby! Guarantee you will say awwwww when you see the baby's photos!  Out and about in Central Park.  Beautiful family! Amy's bff, Jackie, visiting from London. Ok - this is it....get ready to awwww.... I told you!! Such a beautiful baby. How can he not be with such beautiful parents - inside and out! I love watching our shoe family grow! Thanks for... Continue Reading

views
replies

A Walk In Your Shoes - Summer Mini Series - Sally Combs Birthday Edition!!

Last Reply by baker 1403135589.797 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

So - our summer Walk In Your Shoes mini series continues and last week was a special birthday edition with the fabulous Sally Combs - who celebrated her 50th birthday with us! I'm sharing the photos of such a fun night. We have her vacation photos AND her birthday photos in case you missed them. Enjoy! Sally, little Viggo and his daddy Mark. Sally's sisters, Leigh and Marna and her mom, Martha. Sally's little guy it 3!  Awwwww Sally trying on her mama's nightie. Christine, Amy and Leilani wishing Sally a happy birthday! Beautiful gals of our shoe family! You know... Continue Reading

views
replies

Going Down the Shore!

Last Reply by emc2 1404333794.95 | Started by Jane Treacy in Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs

Growing up outside of Philadelphia, every summer as soon as school let out, we would head "down the shore" to Wildwood Crest NJ.  It was more affordable to rent early in the season, so we would head to a little house a few blocks from the beach for a week of pure joy. I loved it!  We only went once a year. At the end of the trip, I would be quite dramatic leaving my beloved beach and not seeing it till the next year.  Days on the sand, nights on the boardwalk, coming home to play board games and watch old movies while the Phillies' game was on the radio - are precious memories t... Continue Reading

views
replies

Page 1 of 18
1 2 3 4 ...18Next